COVID-19 'Pandemic'

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
The proof is in the fact that the lockdowns aren't working and that Sweden has beaten it.

LOLOL!!!! Sweden hasn't beaten anything ya damned, stupid twat.

Herd Immunity would, again, require thousands of deaths in Britain alone, if not more, to work. Millions infected.

Your on lockdown because too many fucking idiots like you keep acting like Covid isn't that big a deal/a lie/a hoax and don't do as their told.

And now the UK is epicenter for a new strain...

Gee, who could have predicted a new strain of Covid...

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Why would anyone want to volunteer to be tested with 2/3 false positives being generated?

I read a report the other day on testing equipment being set to sensitive, something about they shouldn't be set past 17 cycles but instead are set at 45+ cycles that pick up any anomalies in the immune system and send the results as a positive for COVID

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
Why would anyone want to volunteer to be tested with 2/3 false positives being generated?

I read a report the other day on testing equipment being set to sensitive, something about they shouldn't be set past 17 cycles but instead are set at 45+ cycles that pick up any anomalies in the immune system and send the results as a positive for COVID
It is mandatory for travel and entrance into some countries (Barbados for example). That is why we will be tested in January.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
And just a few days ago someone posted on here that testing is not mandatory. Well I guess this is true if you don't ever leave your house , but I expect to see an increase in mandatory testing.
It is mandatory if you want to travel to Barbados or several other countries. Each country has it's own requirement. It is mandatory if you choose to travel. If you don't want to go, you don't need the test.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
The moment you publicly state that you believe Covid to be a lie, any and all thought processes you have on the subject aren't worth paying attention to (let alone your vastly ignorant assumptions about me which are just hilarious, actually).

You claim I have no humanity and live in darkness, yet it is you that dwells in that fear, not I.

Claim what you wish, state your ignorance for all to see, it doesn't matter.

Coo-coo, pigeon.
So you still provide no counter argument, why is that ?

Aetheric

Nominee Member
Jul 9, 2020
Vancouver woman shows papers and still gets beaten by the new gestapo.
For those that may nit be aware the BC Government's rules are very clear about mask exemptions,
but instead of calling base for clarification, he physically assaults a law-abiding citizen.

This new normal is painful.
Can anyone elucidate from whence the unelected Public Health Authority can override the Constitution and Charter of Rights and fr=Freedoms without any public or legislative input?

• Wow
Reactions: Twin_Moose

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
There are 4 other corona viruses we've been dealing with for thousands of years know as the common cold.

They mutate too.

What a drag.

Common colds are among the most common illnesses. Many different viruses (rhinoviruses, adenoviruses, coronaviruses, and human metapneumoviruses) cause colds, but rhinoviruses (of which there are more than 100 subtypes) cause most colds. Colds caused by rhinoviruses occur more commonly in the spring and fall. Other viruses cause common coldlike illnesses at other times of the year.

Dont panic, its organic.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick

Yes, viruses do mutate all the time. Glad Newsmax can get that right at least.

You're missing the point.

The mutations mentioned make the virus more complicated, not less. If you noticed in the video, that the virus has mutated 4 times already is concerning. And all it takes is ONE mutation to make all the work and knowledge we have right now - which isn't nearly enough - moot. All it takes is one to amplify the virus to being more deadly, or have more serious repercussions. Already a mutation out of South Africa has made younger adults more susceptible to the virus than the previous strains, meaning that the whole "younger people are more immune" is again, moot.

And that, TM, is my point.