COVID-19 'Pandemic'

Mockingbird

Council Member
Nov 27, 2019
Calgary
sounds very paranoid and Sci Fi=ish..the mad scientist gone a mock.

Mind you .....we are living in the conspirator crazy age right now. Myths, lies, misinformation, disinformation are all fair play ......and actually BELIEVED. Like one lady indicated : " The virus is a hoax. If I get sick and die, it is in god's hands. d" A throwback to the dark ages.
Oh yes, they're believed all right, believed by people who are both unhinged and dangerous. Like Edgar Welch, the nut bar who walked into Comet Pizza to "self-investigate" the rumor of Hillary Clinton running a child sex trafficking ring out of the place's basement. This genius had with him at least three guns and a knife, one of the guns being an assault rifle which he pointed at an employee who managed to run and call the police. He did fire off a few rounds though, because you know, baby blood drinking child sex pedophilia evil democrat child trafficking ring had to be stopped. And he wasn't the only unhinged individual to cause trouble at Comet Pizza, last year another genius walked into the place and set the curtains on fire, thankfully to no avail.

Oh but there's more, how about the conspiracy that Wayfair was selling children through their website disguised as shelving units. Yeah no, seriously, no one could make this shit up. These dullards actually believed that Wayfair was doing this. You see, an algorithm gave the shelves girls names and they were priced at 10g's. Well that's all the evidence that the padded room wall bouncers needed! Those are not industrial grade shelving units, why they are children, being sold right there, on Wayfair's website! Oh the horror!

It is entertaining to watch the conspiracy theorists and what they come up with, like the whole shape shifting lizard people nonsense, I always get a chuckle out of that one. Sometimes though, it goes too far, like at Comet Pizza. And there are those who think it will go too far again, including a Republican election official out of Georgia who fears someone is going to get killed over all this election conspiracy theory garbage.

Georgia election official pleads with Trump and Republicans to stop 'inspiring' acts of violence​

Reactions: Ocean Breeze

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
sounds very paranoid and Sci Fi=ish..the mad scientist gone a mock.

Mind you .....we are living in the conspirator crazy age right now. Myths, lies, misinformation, disinformation are all fair play ......and actually BELIEVED. Like one lady indicated : " The virus is a hoax. If I get sick and die, it is in god's hands. d" A throwback to the dark ages.
What virus?

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
It seems that "someone" has created an atmosphere where all the crazies are coming out. Like a cult......they reinforce each others "beliefs"

You are right....it IS amusing.........but it has gone to extreme........a dangerous extreme where people are being threatened...I have not seen all this get so out of control as it is now. When a nation has a mentally incompetent "leader" who spews this nonsense to the population.........and about half of them buy into it........there is a big societal problem. It has become we against them.......to an extreme too. This is fostered by said "leader". and it could go very wrong very quickly. Guns and threats are just the start. Little wonder the pandemic states side is totally out of control. The inmates are running the asylum.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
There there. You will feel better after you take your meds ;-)
I'll have the last laugh, mate, when you've got this dangerously and suspiciously fast-tracked "vaccine" in you and I sensibly refuse to have it.

Some people are so blind to the reality of what's happening here. It's scary.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
I'll have the last laugh, mate, when you've got this dangerously and suspiciously fast-tracked "vaccine" in you and I sensibly refuse to have it.

Yes, yes you are blind to the reality of what's happening, but you've been like that for years.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Yes, yes you are blind to the reality of what's happening, but you've been like that for years.
And yet I said back in March that the lockdowns were wrong and, of course, you disagreed and yet since that time I've been proven right and you've been proven wrong.

Mockingbird

Council Member
Nov 27, 2019
Calgary
Don't worry, the Government will also force your population to have the vaccine with tracking technology in it. This is going to happen throughout the West and I can see civil wars breaking out.

I'd be worried if I were you. It's disturbing stuff.
I'm curious, do you believe that the only means in which a government can "track" people is through a vaccine that contains a tracking device?

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
I'm curious, do you believe that the only means in which a government can "track" people is through a vaccine that contains a tracking device?
It's the most effective way of doing it without most people knowing or being suspicious.

Mockingbird

Council Member
Nov 27, 2019
Calgary
It seems that "someone" has created an atmosphere where all the crazies are coming out. Like a cult......they reinforce each others "beliefs"

You are right....it IS amusing.........but it has gone to extreme........a dangerous extreme where people are being threatened...I have not seen all this get so out of control as it is now. When a nation has a mentally incompetent "leader" who spews this nonsense to the population.........and about half of them buy into it........there is a big societal problem. It has become we against them.......to an extreme too. This is fostered by said "leader". and it could go very wrong very quickly. Guns and threats are just the start. Little wonder the pandemic states side is totally out of control. The inmates are running the asylum.
I think some fail to see what Trump is up to in continuing this farce, he's simply firing up his base into selling their front yard toilet planters to donate to his "Election Defense Fund" not realizing that only a small portion of their donation actually goes to said cause. It's just another scheme to fleece his fans.

Trump campaign, GOP raised at least $170 million since Election Day pushing baseless election fraud claims​

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Your right. Dont see your dentist.
Of course I'm right.

It was just a few weeks ago that triallists died after receiving the vaccine. Now they want us all to have it. That stuff isn't going into my body.

Mockingbird

Council Member
Nov 27, 2019
Calgary
It's the most effective way of doing it without most people knowing or being suspicious.
So not through routine blood tests? A visit to the dentist? Cell phones? Credit cards? Debit cards? And further, to what end do you suppose the government is interested in your daily activities?

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
So not through routine blood tests? A visit to the dentist? Cell phones? Credit cards? Debit cards? And further, to what end do you suppose the government is interested in your daily activities?
I think most people are well aware they are being tracked through their gadgets. This is a well-known fact. GCHQ keeps tabs on us 24/7 through this means.

I refuse to be chipped to like a dog. If you want to, fair enough. In fact, I think you should be in the front of the queue for a vaccine since you're so keen on it. Let me know how you get on.

Reactions: Twin_Moose

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005

Don't assume that what is happening there is happening here.