COVID-19 'Pandemic'

55Mercury

rigid member
May 31, 2007
to anyone who got vaxed and has had ramifications possibly resulting from it... I feel for ya. get better.
to anyone experiencing the above who also disparaged and ridiculed those of us who thought it better to wait and see?... ain't karma a bitch?
just sayin'

Reactions: petros

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
re deer

"which could lead to" is conjecture, not science.

thing is, in the vein of coulda woulda shoulda what ever made them decide to test deer for covid? what other wildlife had they tested? and what in common is everything exposed to? yeah, rainfall. have any of these geniuses ever thought to check the rainfall for covid - in light of all these balloons from wuhan nation floating overhead, which they're implying happened even during the Trump presidency.... oh gee, when did that nondemic begin again?

CHECK THE FUCKING RAINFALL, YA MAROONS!

I've been saying that all along.

...and IF it's found, I suggest there's only one way it could have got there and war should be immediately declared on communist china. But since our governments are too chickenshit to do that, then it's up to the citizenry to exercise their only available option - boycott everything made in china or their beltandroad subsidiaries, read labels, shun tiktok, etc. etc etc
Who is "we," exactly? Canada? Going to war with China?

Yeah. . .

Reactions: 55Mercury

55Mercury

rigid member
May 31, 2007

Yeah. . .
gee, I didn't think I had to say..

obviously no one country could survive it on their own, even 'murka

it would take literally the whole goddam world that's not aligned with 'gina

though if those same nations population did it with their pocketbooks, we might defeat them without firing a shot.

but I guess like our gutless governments, our people are likely too gutless to pay more for things to avoid supporting the enemy.

oh well, how much are mandarin classes?

Last edited:

55Mercury

rigid member
May 31, 2007
I can see it now. . . the mightiest column of armor ever assembled. . . led by a dogsled.

THAT'll show those slanty-eyed bastards!
:?D

yes, our stealth ground units are a force to be reckoned with, but then so are our squadrons of avian flu bombing Canada geese.

they'll never know what hit 'em.

;?)

joking about our incredible might aside, Canada has a considerable market dollar to strip them of (America's waaaay larger), if only the people had the gumption to flex that muscle.

55Mercury

rigid member
May 31, 2007

Yeah. . .
funny how you used quotations on 'we'. I can't find it anywhere in what I wrote.

Is that why we pronounce lawyer 'liar'?

anyway, you right however in that it was most certainly implied... but I meant 'we' the 'west', not 'we, the north'.

cheers!

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
funny how you used quotations on 'we'. I can't find it anywhere in what I wrote.

Is that why we pronounce lawyer 'liar'?

anyway, you right however in that it was most certainly implied... but I meant 'we' the 'west', not 'we, the north'.

cheers!
I inferred it from "our governments." It seemed to imply a multi-national action.

I was trying to cure your use of passive voice.

55Mercury

rigid member
May 31, 2007
I was trying to cure your use of passive voice.
heh heh

I'm not sure there is a cure. Stuff like that's never occurred to me before. Of course people gotta stick a label on everything. Mostly I just try to word shit so it makes sense, well, to me at least. I confess that I sometimes cock my head like a terrier when I'm trying to glean a meaning out of wtf Yoda just said. I hope my writing doesn't cause you to worry too excessively on your bone!

:?P

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
heh heh

I'm not sure there is a cure. Stuff like that's never occurred to me before. Of course people gotta stick a label on everything. Mostly I just try to word shit so it makes sense, well, to me at least. I confess that I sometimes cock my head like a terrier when I'm trying to glean a meaning out of wtf Yoda just said. I hope my writing doesn't cause you to worry too excessively on your bone!

:?P
Well, with the whole concept of declaring/making war, it's generally a good idea to at least suggest who should be doing it.

Reactions: 55Mercury

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Doctors’ association concerned about COVID-19 vaccines, wants debate

The fifth COVID booster shot became available this week. The Federal Government recommends that all adults aged 65 and older, and all adults aged 18 to 64 at risk of severe COVID-19, or who have disability with significant or complex health needs, should get the vaccine dose. All adults aged 18 to 64 without risk factors, and at-risk children and adolescents aged 5 to 17 should consider the jab, the government suggests.

“An additional COVID-19 booster dose is anticipated to address waning of protection against severe COVID-19 prior to winter,” the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation (ATAGI) states. “This will provide an increase in protection against severe illness and protect the healthcare system during a time of high demand.”

But some doctors are sceptical of the COVID-19 vaccine, and urge caution.

Among them is Dr Christopher Neil, cardiologist and lecturer at the University of Melbourne, and president of the Australian Medical Professionals’ Society (AMPS), a group of doctors who want to provide an alternate voice to the Australian Medical Association (AMA).

“There has to be an acknowledgement that this recommendation has been made despite unprecedented signals of harm and a stifling of debate,” Dr Neil said.

HomeNewsCOVID-19
Dr Christopher Neil, president of AMPS. Photo supplied
Dr Christopher Neil, president of AMPS. Photo supplied
Newstime Media
February 24, 2023
The fifth COVID booster shot became available this week. The Federal Government recommends that all adults aged 65 and older, and all adults aged 18 to 64 at risk of severe COVID-19, or who have disability with significant or complex health needs, should get the vaccine dose. All adults aged 18 to 64 without risk factors, and at-risk children and adolescents aged 5 to 17 should consider the jab, the government suggests.

“An additional COVID-19 booster dose is anticipated to address waning of protection against severe COVID-19 prior to winter,” the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation (ATAGI) states. “This will provide an increase in protection against severe illness and protect the healthcare system during a time of high demand.”

But some doctors are sceptical of the COVID-19 vaccine, and urge caution.

Among them is Dr Christopher Neil, cardiologist and lecturer at the University of Melbourne, and president of the Australian Medical Professionals’ Society (AMPS), a group of doctors who want to provide an alternate voice to the Australian Medical Association (AMA).

“There has to be an acknowledgement that this recommendation has been made despite unprecedented signals of harm and a stifling of debate,” Dr Neil said.

He was in Canberra earlier this month to host an event discussing Australia’s COVID-19 response, meet federal politicians – including Senators Ralph Babet (United Australia Party), Gerard Rennick (Liberal National Party of Queensland), and Malcolm Roberts (One Nation) – and call for an end to medical censorship and vaccine mandates. (Victoria and Queensland require healthcare workers to be up to date with their COVID vaccinations.)

Dr Neil points to the report published last August by Dr Phillip M. Altman, a clinical trial and pharmaceutical regulatory affairs consultant. The report – endorsed by Professor Wendy Hoy, Director of the Centre for Chronic Disease, University of Queensland – argues that COVID-19 vaccines are not really vaccines, but experimental gene-based therapies, and have been associated worldwide “with far more deaths, illnesses, injuries, and disabilities than any other therapeutic agent in the history of medicine”.

According to Dr Altman, the vaccines use technology never deployed in a fully approved therapeutic product, and only investigated in relatively early clinical research for certain cancers and rare genetic disorders. They were only provisionally approved, not fully approved, by the Australian drug regulator, the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA). They do not prevent SARS-CoV-2 infection or transmission of the virus, and any immunological protection wanes rapidly. Side-effects of the vaccine include heart attack and strokes; cancer; infertility and miscarriages; and myocarditis, pericarditis, and death in children. Dr Altman believes that, “in light of the known unprecedented level of serious adverse reactions and death attributed to their use”, the use of vaccines must be reconsidered.

The AMPS agrees.

“We believe this debate has to be had urgently,” Dr Neil said. “If Dr Altman’s suspicions are correct, recommendations for further dosing could be detrimental to the community.”

TGA rejects Altman report
The TGA, however, rejected Dr Altman’s report, stating that it contained “many remarkable scientific errors of fact and significant misinterpretations” about the safety of COVID-19 vaccines; it was self-published without peer review, so was not credible and had not been through the scrutiny required for publication in a reputable scientific journal.

“The mRNA vaccine platform is not gene therapy,” the TGA said. “It is remarkable that people who have worked in universities are not aware of this basic fact. mRNA vaccines have also been subject to research for decades. It was first tested in the 1990s, including in the contexts of Zika, rabies, and influenza vaccines, not just certain cancers and rare genetic disorders as alleged in the report.”

The TGA dismissed claims there were more reported injuries from the COVID-19 vaccines than for all other medicines and vaccines as false and unscientific.

“There is no credible evidence to suggest that COVID-19 vaccines cause heart attacks, strokes, cancer, infertility, or miscarriages,” the TGA said. “These conditions have not been linked to COVID-19 vaccination in Australia or internationally from data from the billions given internationally.” Deaths in children linked to COVID-19 vaccines was misinformation.

Dr Neil: Unprecedented adverse events from vaccines
According to the National Centre for Immunisation Research and Surveillance (NCIRS), more than 6.8 million people around the world had died from COVID-19 as of 10 February. In Australia, 18,828 people had died, and 11.3 million people were infected.

But in Dr Neil’s view, Australia is experiencing a highly significant iatrogenic event – that is, medical examination or treatment (specifically the vaccines) that causes illness.

Serious illness and death attributed to COVID, Dr Neil argues, are heavily weighted to the elderly and those with known comorbidities, while younger Australians are relatively resistant to the virus. The Australian Bureau of Statistics recorded that 13,641 people died with or from COVID-19 by 30 November 2022; COVID-19 was the underlying cause in 81.2 per cent (11,077); the median age for those who died from COVID-19 was 85.4 years, and 80.1 per cent had pre-existing chronic conditions.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC

Politics seems to have as large a role as science in this.

Reactions: petros

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
It's time for a separation of Science and State. Especially when Science is being hobbled to shore up State overreach.
I imagine that'll work about as well as separating church & state.

Besides, Canada already has arguably the cleanest, most complete separation of science and state it's ever had. How's that going for you?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Church and State is 100% different. Church used to be the providers of education, health care, census, taxation and other administrative tasks. It had zero to do with policy or function of the legislative assembly.

No, Canada doesn't have a separation of Science and State.