COVID-19 'Pandemic'

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
this is why Sleepy HATES DOCTOR MERCOLA and uses already discredited "fact checkers " to slight him:

COVID, Ivermectin and the Crime of the Century​

( please note the Phds and doctors and stuff included in the actual article....

STORY AT-A-GLANCE​

• Data clearly show ivermectin can prevent COVID-19 and when used early can keep patients from progressing to the hyper-inflammatory phase of the disease. It can even help critically ill patients recover
  • Ivermectin has a long history of use as an antiparasitic, but its antiviral properties have been under investigation since 2012
  • Studies have shown ivermectin inhibits replication of SARS-CoV-2 and seasonal influenza viruses, inhibits inflammation through several pathways, lowers viral load, protects against organ damage, prevents transmission of SARS-CoV-2 when taken before or after exposure, speeds recovery and lowers risk of hospitalization and death in COVID-19 patients
  • Doctors have been told not to use ivermectin as large controlled trials are still lacking. However, once you can see from clinical evidence that something is working, then conducting controlled trials becomes unethical, as you know you’re condemning the control group to poor outcomes or death. In fact, this is the exact argument vaccine makers now use to justify the elimination of control groups and giving everyone the vaccine
  • The Frontline COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance recommends widespread use of ivermectin for all stages of COVID-19, including prevention

Literally, people are dying because they don't know about this medicine. Providers are being told not to use the medicine … And I've never studied a medicine which has more evidence than this. ~ Dr. Pierre Kory​

MURDER for money.

Now please keep in mind SLEEPY Posted that ALEX JONES LOST HIS SANDY HOOK LAWSUIT when that court case has not even been heard by the jury yet. IN FACT: JONES ONLY lost A PERLIMINARY PROCEDURAL CASE, So SLEEPY HAS CLEARLY SHOWN he is TOTALLY UNTRUSTABLE as a source of anything other than face book memes.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
As previously stated, it's the presentation of the truth not the truth itself.

Is the flamboyant, over the top Elton John version of the truth with sequins, rhinestones feathered boas, sparkling boots and outrageous suits necessary?

Give the Eddie Vedder version in jeans and flannel then maybe people will listen.

And don't try to sell vitamins.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
This is why Sleepy HATES Dr Merkle:

Researcher: 'We Made a Big Mistake' on COVID-19 Vaccine​

Analysis by Dr. Joseph Mercola

Fact Checked

STORY AT-A-GLANCE​

• Canadian immunologist and vaccine researcher Byram Bridle, Ph.D., has gained access to Pfizer’s biodistribution study from the Japanese regulatory agency. The research, previously unseen, demonstrates a huge problem with all COVID-19 vaccines

• The assumption that vaccine developers have been working with is that the mRNA in the vaccines would primarily remain in and around the vaccination site. Pfizer’s data, however, show the mRNA and subsequent spike protein are widely distributed in the body within hours

• This is a serious problem, as the spike protein is a toxin shown to cause cardiovascular and neurological damage. It also has reproductive toxicity, and Pfizer’s biodistribution data show it accumulates in women’s ovaries

• Once in your blood circulation, the spike protein binds to platelet receptors and the cells that line your blood vessels. When that happens, it can cause platelets to clump together, resulting in blood clots, and/or cause abnormal bleeding

• Pfizer documents submitted to the European Medicines Agency also show the company failed to follow industry-standard quality management practices during preclinical toxicology studies and that key studies did not meet good laboratory practice standards
The more we learn about the COVID-19 vaccines, the worse they look. In a recent interview1 with Alex Pierson (above), Canadian immunologist and vaccine researcher Byram Bridle, Ph.D., dropped a shocking truth bomb that immediately went viral, despite being censored by Google.

It also was featured in a “fact” check by The Poynter Institute’s Politifact,2 which pronounced Bridle’s findings as “false” after interviewing Dr. Drew Weissman,3 a UPenn scientist who is credited with helping to create the technology that enables the COVID mRNA vaccines to work. But, as you can see below, unlike Bridle, Politifact neglected to go beyond interviewing someone with such a huge stake in the vaccine’s success.

In 2020, Bridle was awarded a $230,000 government grant for research on COVID vaccine development. As part of that research, he and a team of international scientists requested a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) access to Pfizer’s biodistribution study from the Japanese regulatory agency. The research,4,5 previously unseen, demonstrates a huge problem with all COVID-19 vaccines.

This toxin, Bridle notes, can cause cardiovascular damage and infertility — a claim echoed by researchers such as Stephanie Seneff, Ph.D., and Judy Mikovits, Ph.D., whom I’ve interviewed about these issues.

Yup, You can trust DOCTOR ( SUPERLOL) Bill Gates!!!!

the ten thousand updates later "cause we never made a mistake in the first place" guy. Never made a mistake...never made a mistake...nev...

oh btw: watch out for blood clot in the brain "vaccidents" caused by recently vaccinated people, they are starting to hit the news now too. Looks like you vaccinated types got the windows millennium version.
From what I have read lately about this Covid experimental gene therapy vaccine is that people might start dying off by the tens of thousands in the next year or so in Canada by having taken this covid puss vaccine. Of course all those people that will have died off from taking this vaccine will of course have died from their other cormorbidities that may be suffering from according to our lying and fake Canadian media. It will be interesting to see what Canada's population will look like in a year.

Of course, with the massive influx of legal and illegal new immigrants and illegal refugees by the hundreds of thousands every year this may be hard to do. No matter what, those who took the jab may soon be seriously injured or dead soon. Hey, we never know, eh? Only your dear comrade leader politicians know for sure and it is for dam sure that they ain't going to tell us anything truthful, pardner. I trust some doctors like I trust our politicians. Both are lying to we the sheeple about this covid vaccine. No one can be trusted anymore. It is always about the money and nothing more. The world is truly phuk'd up these days. :rolleyes:

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004

WATCH Philip Davies MP Point Out Overall UK Deaths Are 8873 Below 5 Year Average & Call Out Commie Sage​

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
These conspiracy theorist nut bars antivaccers don't realize that their tax dollars are helping pay fothose vaccine they don't believe in and they're not getting!
What a life they must lead with the boogie-man everywhere.....

Last edited by a moderator:

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
These conspiracy theorist nut bars antivaccers don't realize that their tax dollars are helping pay fothose vaccine they don't believe in and they're not getting!
What a life they must lead with the boggy-man everywhere.....

MURDER, YA lil Bugger! No wonder you hate ALEX JONES ( Like epsteen did). He is calling THEM (YOU too) On that.​

;)

EXCLUSIVE: Fox Reporter Told to Hide Life Saving Covid-19 Treatments​

Eric Clapton after the COVID JAB - I should never have gone near the NEEDLE!​

Let's see who's word should I take: ANONYMOUS Sleepy - who out of pure fear and hate lied ( or at least is so mistaken that his opinions can NEVER BE TRUSTED ) about alex jones losing the "sandyhook lawsuit", which hasn't even been heard yet, or Eric Clapton, who is not known to be a liar or mistaken and who is obviously very smart and talented and successful and loved by millions.

Last edited:

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015

Doctors Weren't Allowed To Use Drug That Would Have Saved Many Lives Just Because They Hated Trump - And Response​

Saturday, January 30, 2021
So now the AMA has come out and finally said that early treatment of COVID patients with hydroxychloroquine, Z pack and Zinc can be beneficial to curing COVID. This is after nine months of a nationwide ban of its use.
Hydroxychloroquine or HCQ is a drug that has been used for 50 years for various things like arthritis and malaria, Why was HCQ banned you ask? Simply because President Trump mentioned that it "could be" helpful in saving lives and protecting people from getting COVID.

Here’s the most effective protocol — Hydroxychloroquine, Azithromycin and Zinc — for the treatment of Covid-19 patients.​

The American Journal Of Medicine Now Recommends HCQ For COVID19​

Written by The American Journal of Medicine

Why You Should Not Use Ivermectin to Treat or Prevent COVID-19​

A five-day course of ivermectin for the treatment of COVID-19 may reduce the duration of illness​

Yeah sleepy, if you wonder why YOU and I don't get along...I HATE Genocidal communists, nazis, and fascist criminals and pedos and their cover up bum bois.
:)
CONSPIRACY THEORIES? I wonder: does sleepy even know who the fda, the ama, the american medical journal, and pubmed actually are? Obviously not.

In case I I missed it: I read sleepy's posts but I think he is ADMITTEDLY too scared to read mine ) - so if anyone has seen Sleepy post a scientific point or citation that refutes any points those agencies have raised about curing or protection from covid, could you please point me to it?

Last edited:

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
What a life they must lead with the boggy-man everywhere.....
Our tax dollars pay for lots most disagree without . What else is new ?

Reactions: taxslave

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

Doctors Weren't Allowed To Use Drug That Would Have Saved Many Lives Just Because They Hated Trump - And Response​

Saturday, January 30, 2021
So now the AMA has come out and finally said that early treatment of COVID patients with hydroxychloroquine, Z pack and Zinc can be beneficial to curing COVID. This is after nine months of a nationwide ban of its use.
Hydroxychloroquine or HCQ is a drug that has been used for 50 years for various things like arthritis and malaria, Why was HCQ banned you ask? Simply because President Trump mentioned that it "could be" helpful in saving lives and protecting people from getting COVID.

Here’s the most effective protocol — Hydroxychloroquine, Azithromycin and Zinc — for the treatment of Covid-19 patients.​

The American Journal Of Medicine Now Recommends HCQ For COVID19​

Written by The American Journal of Medicine

Why You Should Not Use Ivermectin to Treat or Prevent COVID-19​

A five-day course of ivermectin for the treatment of COVID-19 may reduce the duration of illness​

Yeah sleepy, if you wonder why YOU and I don't get along...I HATE Genocidal communists, nazis, and fascist criminals and pedos and their cover up bum bois.
:)
CONSPIRACY THEORIES? I wonder: does sleepy even know who the fda, the ama, the american medical journal, and pubmed actually are? Obviously not.

In case I I missed it: I read sleepy's posts but I think he is ADMITTEDLY too scared to read mine ) - so if anyone has seen Sleepy post a scientific point or citation that refutes any points those agencies have raised about curing or protection from covid, could you please point me to it?
He is adept at media matters fact check .

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Uefa tells Britain that it will move the Euro 2020 final from Wembley to Hungary if its VIPs have to go through quarantine. Will Boris stand firm and tell Uefa to do one or will he make it one rule for Uefa bigwigs and another for everyone else?

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Right on queue ... another CRAZY CONSPIRACY THEORY debunked and PROVEN to be "CONSPIRACY FACT" as Canada RACES to meet the timeline toward NWO Tyranny! Don't worry, I'm sure this is far as this CRAZY CONSPIRACY will go ... surely they won't link this BIO-ID to your DIGITAL BANK ACCOUNT using a WIRELESS network so it can be used as SOCIAL CREDIT ACCOUNT to pay the OBDEIENT NWO SLAVES and allow them to BUY or SELL ... "Come on man".

BTW, if you are DESPERATE to TRAVEL and ENJOY NWO SLAVERY you might NOT want to know the latest JAB INJURY REPORT!

⁣Latest CDC VAERS Data for 12- to 17-Year-Olds Include 7 Deaths, 271 Serious Adverse Events Following COVID Vaccines! ---> ⁣https://childrenshealthdefense.....org/defender/cdc-va

VAERS data released today by the CDC showed a total of 358,379 reports of adverse events from all age groups following COVID vaccines, including 5,993 deaths and 29,871 serious injuries between Dec. 14, 2020 and June 11, 2021.

another CRAZY CONSPIRACY THEORY debunked and PROVEN to be "CONSPIRACY FACT"

Enjoy your PEDO BANKER CULT slavery DOODS!!!

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
You can travel without being vaccinated if you've had covid or with proof of being covid free.

I'm glad you did you homework instead of flying off the handle.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
You can travel without being vaccinated if you've had covid or with proof of being covid free.

I'm glad you did you homework instead of flying off the handle.
PAPERS PLEZE!!!!

Prooof ..like with a PCR test that is 100% inaccurate at the cyclic rates they are using?

Fk man. Petros you will NEVER sell me on this NAZI scam schtick.

Everybody lol me, now YOU lol me too. TAKE YOUR VACCINES!!! PLEASE!!! That way In two or three years I will know if they are as UNSAFE as the HONEST experts are saying they are now.

PS
Go whole Hawg

Don't forget the BOOSTERS either.

Last edited:

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015

right from the horse's mouth:​

Spike Protein is Very Dangerous, it’s Cytotoxic Says the INVENTOR of mRNA Vaccine Technology​

ON JUNE 17, 2021 BY GERI UNGUREANIN UNCATEGORIZED
Clip from DarkHorse podcast.
Full livestream here: https://youtu.be/-_NNTVJzqtY
Bitchute for backup:

lol sleepie's "fatcheckers"

No sign that the COVID-19 vaccines’ spike protein is toxic or ‘cytotoxic’​

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015

Bacteria on Masks Poses Health Threat Study Shows​

A new study was put out by Dr. Colleen Huber surrounding the microbial challenges from masks. The study shows that the bacteria accumulated on masks from prolonged use actually poses a significant health risk.

The fully referenced study states:

“Over 2,000 Belgian medical professionals, including hundreds of medical doctors, have urged prevention of COVID-19 by means of strengthening natural immunity.”

This is a significant statement because all of the ways we can naturally strengthen our immunity have been highly criticized in American media. These include supplementation such as vitamin D3, vitamin C, zinc, and iodine. This could even involve an exposure immunity, often referenced as herd immunity. The irony here being that nearly all of us have known to do these things as a part of general health practice, but such common knowledge seems to have vanished in the year 2020.

The report addresses the effectiveness of using masks as well:

“Penetration of cloth masks by viral particles was almost 97% and of surgical masks was 44%. … Face masks became almost ineffective after two hours of use, and after 150 minutes of use, more bacteria was emitted through the disposable mask than from the same subject unmasked.”

In other words, these masks that many of us are forced to wear at our jobs for extended periods of time to protect others are actually creating a larger risk by increasing the amount of emitted bacteria. We are constantly breathing in and out through these fabrics, and the bacteria essentially stockpiles onto the mask over time. It should be common sense that eventually, exhaling through this bacterial layer will only emit even larger clusters of infectious material.

All of this is to prevent the spread of this super infectious virus we are told. But is that really the case?

“COVID-19 is a remarkably low transmissibility disease. … From 18 initial positive tests, only 2 out of 863 close contacts tested positive as a secondary case.”

The more reporting on COVID19 that we do, the more we discover that every aspect of this has been a lie. We know that Fauci was working on bat-coronavirus gain-of-function projects. Dr. Li-Meng Yan broke down the genome to prove it was man made. We know increased pillar 2 testing increases cases by means of false positives.

And we also know that Dr. Fauci co-authored a report about the bacterial risks of face masks from the 1918-1919 flu pandemic. Page 6 of Dr. Huber’s report details how his report linked the wearing of masks to bacterial pneumonia, bronchopneumonia, and staphylococcal pneumoniae due to breathing in bacterial colonies that were intended to be dispelled from the body.

“In fact, there were no negative lung culture results in any of the specimens.”

We previously showed you how the science between masks and virus prevention showed that masks do not work. Dr. Colleen Huber is showing you how they may actually cause you serious harm. Accumulated bacteria on masks poses significant health risks that our bodies are not prepared for, and likely will be mistreated as the symptoms will ultimately align with a new case of COVID19.

Reactions: taxslave