COVID-19 'Pandemic'

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
No, no. . . you're right. The government has no role in public health.
Government??..... Yabut this is about how Trump is single-handedly responsible for the 400,000 deaths you mentioned, right?

Maybe you should consider taking a minute to sit down and have a nice hot cup of covfeve and think about your position

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Government??..... Yabut this is about how Trump is single-handedly responsible for the 400,000 deaths you mentioned, right?

Maybe you should consider taking a minute to sit down and have a nice hot cup of covfeve and think about your position
You're right. Trump has nothing to do with the government.

"During a news conference on Sunday, Trump said that a final US coronavirus death toll somewhere in the range of 100,000 to 200,000 people would indicate that his administration has “done a very good job.”"
https://www.vox.com/2020/3/30/21199586/us-coronavirus-deaths-trump-200000-good-job

Well, now he can take pride in the fact that 400,000 deaths must mean his administration has done a fantastic job, doubling expectations!

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
You're right. Trump has nothing to do with the government.

"During a news conference on Sunday, Trump said that a final US coronavirus death toll somewhere in the range of 100,000 to 200,000 people would indicate that his administration has “done a very good job.”"
https://www.vox.com/2020/3/30/21199586/us-coronavirus-deaths-trump-200000-good-job

Well, now he can take pride in the fact that 400,000 deaths must mean his administration has done a fantastic job, doubling expectations!

I can see your point, much like how personally Obama killed Bin Laden, which brings to the point that Biden was/is also part of that governing body via the Democrat Party.... I'd say that it's fair to state that he too, is fully responsible for the 400,000 deaths.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I can see your point, much like how personally Obama killed Bin Laden, which brings to the point that Biden was/is also part of that governing body via the Democrat Party.... I'd say that it's fair to state that he too, is fully responsible for the 400,000 deaths.
You're not being clear here, or maybe you're just too clever and subtle for me. Is Obama or Biden responsible for the Federal government's response to Covid?

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
You're not being clear here, or maybe you're just too clever and subtle for me. Is Obama or Biden responsible for the Federal government's response to Covid?
Ummmm
excuse me wise sir:
;)
so you are saying trump should not have listened to the so called professional advisers?

Dr. Fauci Sets the Record Straight About Masks

Early on in the pandemic, masks were not a recommended method of COVID-19 prevention, per the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. However, months later, we consider protective face coverings to be one of the fundamental—if not the most crucial—weapons we have against the highly infectious disease. During last night's debate between President Donald Trump and presidential hopeful Joe Biden, the topic of face masks—and why they weren't recommended from the beginning—came up, and along with it, the name of the nation's go-to infectious disease expert, Dr. Anthony Fauci. Read on, and to ensure your health and the health of others, don't miss these Sure Signs You've Already Had Coronavirus.

Democrat Response to Coronavirus: End Trump’s Travel Bans on China, Iran​

House and Senate Democrats are responding to the coronavirus outbreak in the United States by supporting measures to effectively strip President Trump of his authority to impose travel bans to protect American citizens

AP Confirms: Democrats Are Lying to the Public About Coronavirus Readines​

Top Democrats fume after Trump expands travel ban to six new countries​

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi was one of a number of top Democrats to rip into President Trump’s decision to expand the travel ban to include six more countries on Friday -- with Pelosi describing it as “discrimination disguised as policy.”

“The Trump administration’s expansion of its outrageous, un-American travel ban threatens our security, our values and the rule of law," she said in a statement. "The sweeping rule, barring more than 350 million individuals from predominantly African nations from traveling to the United States, is discrimination disguised as policy."

Democrats Lying?
Oo
Why pray...do tell...

Trump Grows Increasingly Angry With FDA, Wonders if COVID Vaccine Makers Are ‘Democrats’​

Last edited:

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015

Report: Dr. Fauci Helped Create The Corona Virus In China​

Right after Trump was inaugurated in 2017, Dr. Fauci spoke before a medical board and said this administration would be hit with a major pandemic. I wondered how he knew three years in advance we would be hit. According to a recent report, Dr. Fauci was part of the team that created the virus in China in 2015.

Dr. Peter Breggin a doctor and psychiatrist who, along with his wife, wrote a 60-page article about Fauci being responsible for creating the Coronavirus and now Fuaci is teaming up with Biden. Dr. Breggin a very learned man and well known in the medical field and not some conspiracy theorist. He graduated from Harvard Medical School with honors, is a frequent speaker at Medical functions, and has his own psychiatrist practice...

September 18, 2020: Four scientists, led by Li-Meng Yan (MD, Ph.D.), who recently had to flee Communist China because of her whistleblowing about the virus being created in the lab in Wuhan, have released a pre-publication paper (follow the paper’s progress I listed below) in which they confirm the direct relationship between the Fauci-funded research and China’s ability to create SARS-CoV-2. In the 60 page paper written by By Peter R. Breggin, MD and Ginger Breggin maintain that the Chinese government now has the unlimited ability to keep manufacturing pandemic viruses.

Here is a brief summary of their findings:...

The Wuhan Institute is a center of China’s biowarfare/biodefense capacity and its director is China’s top military expert in biowarfare, and yet Fauci shared advanced biowarfare-related research with and actually funded the Wuhan Institute and its scientists.

• Wow
Reactions: Twin_Moose

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
COVID-19 can damage the brain, causing long-term problems with thinking and memory. New research suggests the damage comes from the immune system's reaction to the coronavirus, not the virus itself....

...Because it was such an infectious organism, people were not conducting autopsies at most places.

Not doing autopsies...of course they weren't...aren't.

So they would never notice the effects of people water boarding them selves combined with the long term effects of poomonia..

ffs.

Pneumonia’s long-term effects comparable to MI​

The long-term consequences of pneumonia can be more detrimental to a person’s health than having a myocardial infarction, according to a study.
Older adults who are hospitalized for pneumonia have a significantly higher risk of new problems that affect their ability to care for themselves, and the effects are comparable to those who survive MI or stroke, reported researchers with the University of Michigan Health System and University of Washington School of Medicine.

“Pneumonia is clearly not only an acute life-threatening event but also a profoundly life-altering event,” Theodore J. Iwashyna, MD, PhD, the study’s senior author and an assistant professor of internal medicine at U-M, said in a news release.

“The potentially substantial chronic care needs and diminished quality of life for survivors are comparable to the effects of heart disease, yet we invest far fewer resources in pneumonia prevention,” added Iwashyna, also of the Institute of Social Research and the VA Center for Clinical Management Research.

Patients who were treated for pneumonia — including those hospitalized even once in a nine-year period and who did not require critical care — were more than twice as likely to develop new cognitive impairments. These new brain problems often led to disability and nursing home admissions among older adults. After treatment for pneumonia, patients also had nearly double the risk of substantial depressive symptoms.

Following hospitalization, patients with pneumonia also had significantly increased risk of losing the ability to maintain daily life activities such as walking, cooking meals or being able to use the bathroom without assistance.

“Even non-critical pneumonia hospitalization can lead to long-term adverse outcomes at a magnitude much greater than we previously thought,” said Dimitry S. Davydow, MD, MPH, assistant professor of psychiatry at U-W. “Pneumonia prevention and interventions are crucial given the costly and detrimental consequences for patients.”

Pneumonia accounts for roughly 390,000 hospitalizations among older adults a year, costing Medicare more than $7.3 billion — and hospitalizations for the condition are expected to double by 2040. Nearly half of pneumonia survivors die within a year.

Water boarding and the kung foomonia.
Oh yeah, then you have the "up to 96% fallible" PCR "TESTS".

Double FFS.

SMH.

• Wow
Reactions: Twin_Moose

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Hmmm. . .

Because I ain't perfect (just way, WAAAAY closer to it than y'all), I've reconsidered my position on Covid.

I can even understand how we shut everything down when it was poorly understood. Our understanding is better now, and I think we shoulda re-opened everything around September or so, and should do so now, with recommendations for masks, gloves, handwashing, and social distancing.

Death rate seems to have stabilized around 3%, mostly in the "one foot in the grave" population. About 7% of the population infected.

Yep, that's bad. But not a catastrophe. Probably not worth the trouble and disruption the shutdowns caused.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

Report: Dr. Fauci Helped Create The Corona Virus In China​

Right after Trump was inaugurated in 2017, Dr. Fauci spoke before a medical board and said this administration would be hit with a major pandemic. I wondered how he knew three years in advance we would be hit. According to a recent report, Dr. Fauci was part of the team that created the virus in China in 2015.

Dr. Peter Breggin a doctor and psychiatrist who, along with his wife, wrote a 60-page article about Fauci being responsible for creating the Coronavirus and now Fuaci is teaming up with Biden. Dr. Breggin a very learned man and well known in the medical field and not some conspiracy theorist. He graduated from Harvard Medical School with honors, is a frequent speaker at Medical functions, and has his own psychiatrist practice...

September 18, 2020: Four scientists, led by Li-Meng Yan (MD, Ph.D.), who recently had to flee Communist China because of her whistleblowing about the virus being created in the lab in Wuhan, have released a pre-publication paper (follow the paper’s progress I listed below) in which they confirm the direct relationship between the Fauci-funded research and China’s ability to create SARS-CoV-2. In the 60 page paper written by By Peter R. Breggin, MD and Ginger Breggin maintain that the Chinese government now has the unlimited ability to keep manufacturing pandemic viruses.

Here is a brief summary of their findings:...

The Wuhan Institute is a center of China’s biowarfare/biodefense capacity and its director is China’s top military expert in biowarfare, and yet Fauci shared advanced biowarfare-related research with and actually funded the Wuhan Institute and its scientists.
I posted such info 8 months ago. Nobody paid attention.

• Haha
Reactions: Serryah

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
The researchers used 3 Tesla Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy (MRS), a specialized type of scanning that is sometimes called a virtual biopsy. MRS can identify neurochemical abnormalities even when structural imaging findings are normal. COVID-19 patients’ brains showed N-acetyl-aspartate (NAA) reduction, choline elevation, and myo-inositol elevation, similar to what is seen with these metabolites in other patients with white matter abnormalities (leukoencephalopathy) after hypoxia without COVID. One of the patients with COVID-19 who showed the most severe white matter damage (necrosis and cavitation) had particularly pronounced lactate elevation on MRS, which is another sign of brain damage from

*******************oxygen deprivation.***********************
I posted such info 8 months ago. Nobody paid attention.
They are so taken by your stunning good looks they often miss your content?
:)

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
An American remake of a British TV show about a fake virus and its fake vaccines has been banned from Ireland Amazon Prime. Why?