Covid-19 Has Exposed Alberta as a Corrupt Society

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
And people died of an imaginary desease in nursing homes all across the country....

Drink up fool!

And just how would you or any of us really know as to whether those people that died in some nursing homes died from this so called Covid virus or from the taking of a Covid vaccine? Or maybe something more nefarious happened here? A bunch of elderly people dying together in some nursing home do not just die all at the same time because of some virus. If so, why did this not happen at other nursing homes? Why just this one? There needs to be more of investigation into these deaths. But I doubt very much that this will ever happen. To do so may open up a can of rotten conspiracy Covid worms. Hey, we never know, eh? ;)

Thanks. I think that I will go and have myself a beer. Go drink your favorite beverage called kool-aid. :p

Last edited:

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
like i said before drink up fool!

1620931109855.png
The people who died in the nursing home here in my town was before any vaccine was out so again....drink up fool!

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
The vaccine is a symbol. Just like masks are a symbol, a gigantic piece of cloth which does nothing useful except obscure one's face (the first thing everyone looks at) and their identity, signals the wearers obedience & conformance, and makes people feel better giving them a completely false sense of security and moral superiority.

The vaccine likewise is meant to divide people into two fundamental groups, the conformers and the non-conformers. This makes it easier to sow division within the population, and segregate and punish the people who resist advancing government authoritarianism.

I don't personally find anything inherently wrong or scary about the vaccine, I do however find the way it is being used by our government as a weapon and instrument of control against it's people troubling. If you want the vaccine, fantastic!!! You will likely have robust protection against the virus. If you don't want the vaccine, that should be fine as well. The only people who risk infection are the unvaccinated anyhow, it should be their choice whether or not they are comfortable with the >3% chance of moderate to severe symptoms.

To the vaccinated, trust your vaccine...and leave everyone else TF alone.

like i said before drink up fool!

View attachment 8484
The people who died in the nursing home here in my town was before any vaccine was out so again....drink up fool!

You do not know anything about what really happened at any nursing homes, Covid cult conspiracy member. You were not there, Covid cult conspiracy member. You only go by what your dear comrade leader politicians and the lying fake leftist lieberal media tells you as to what really happened. No doubt you are a big fan for watching CTV, CBC and Glo"bull' for your source of dis and misinformation. They feed you bull shit every day and you still drink their Covid conspiracy kool-aid bull shit up. Cuckoo-cuckoo.

Oh, there is indeed a conspiracy going on here in Canada and it is called a Covid 1984 conspiracy. There has never been a virus that has lasted this long before in history. We are going on 15 months into this scamdemic and there are still Covid fools like you still around and believing in this Covid 1984 conspiracy. Cuckoo-cuckoo. That first beer was great. I might just have another one later. Sorry, you are not invited Covid cult member fool. ALOL.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
You know you've hit the right nerve when the chuds don't recognize each other.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
You do not know anything about what really happened at any nursing homes, Covid cult conspiracy member. You were not there, Covid cult conspiracy member. You only go by what your dear comrade leader politicians and the lying fake leftist lieberal media tells you as to what really happened. No doubt you are a big fan for watching CTV, CBC and Glo"bull' for your source of dis and misinformation. They feed you bull shit every day and you still drink their Covid conspiracy kool-aid bull shit up. Cuckoo-cuckoo.

Oh, there is indeed a conspiracy going on here in Canada and it is called a Covid 1984 conspiracy. There has never been a virus that has lasted this long before in history. We are going on 15 months into this scamdemic and there are still Covid fools like you still around and believing in this Covid 1984 conspiracy. Cuckoo-cuckoo. That first beer was great. I might just have another one later. Sorry, you are not invited Covid cult member fool. ALOL.
You are just another Alex Jones nutbar follower!
1621254952355.png

Again like i said before

1621255522924.png

Last edited:
Reactions: B00Mer