Congress opens prayer with "Amen and Awomen"

harrylee

Man of Memes
Mar 22, 2019
Ontario
Amen means "So be it"

WTF does Awomen mean?

I guess menstrate has to be change to womenstrate?

And thousands of other words changed that have man or men in them somewhere.......Give me a break.

and also, I thought we were told to not be gender specific. This divides even more

Reactions: taxslave and Mowich

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Amen means you are praying to an Egyptian...But we can't have Christians knowing that now can we!
;)
cRHOss.

Look up Iry Hor, who was also known as RHO.
:)
I'm mean: HOW OBVIOUS DOES IT HAVE TO BE??!!?!?

The queen herself claims decent from Iry Hor - it's her (Well, ALL RHOYALTY!) claim to rulership haveing descended from "heaven".

ps they know what I am saying here, hence the killing of Christianity, which they are doing as we speak!

Last edited:

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
PPS: the egyptians didn't supply the vowels so RH0 or Ro is also RA!
FFS EH?

COVID-19 Bill May Bring UFO Disclosures in 6 Months … or Not​

Paul SeaburnJanuary 1, 2021

It’s hard to believe the year 2020 could go out with a ‘bang’ any bigger than the hundreds of bangs it made across the previous 364 days. Yet many in the UFO research world and those demanding full disclosure of secret government files on UFOs, space ships from other planets and extraterrestrial life forms deemed the signing of a $2.3 trillion COVID-19 relief and government funding bill on December 28 as the ‘bang’ they’ve been waiting for.

Why?

Back in June, Florida Senator Marco Rubio, chairperson of the Senate Intelligence Committee, included a “committee comment” to the Intelligence Authorization Act in the budget that “directs the [director of national intelligence], in consultation with the Secretary of Defense and the heads of such other agencies … to submit a report within 180 days of the date of enactment of the Act, to the congressional intelligence and armed services committees on unidentified aerial phenomena.”

Because that “committee comment” was still buried somewhere in the nearly 6,000 pages of the budget, UFO-interested media sites immediately began counting down the 180 days to government disclosure of close encounters of the fist through fifth kind. It has to happen because the money is in the budget and everyone knows the government spends every penny in the budget (and then some), right?

• Haha
Reactions: taxslave

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Amen means you are praying to an Egyptian...But we can't have Christians knowing that now can we!
;)
cRHOss.

Look up Iry Hor, who was also known as RHO.
I'm mean: HOW OBVIOUS DOES IT HAVE TO BE??!!?!?

The queen herself claims decent from Iry Hor - it's her (Well, ALL RHOYALTY!) claim to rulership haveing descended from "heaven".

ps they know what I am saying here, hence the killing of Christianity, which they are doing as we speak!
I never knew they had English

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
I never knew they had English
Guess when they constructed English...and WHO constructed English, and from where came the linguistic roots, and also the word PHONETCS.
;)
jesus christ = Rich jests us.

PietRHOs.
The oldst version of the word,' Pietro' is an equation in Greek. You are pretty smart, see if you can work it out.
pRHO tip: wikipedia will work fine in this case.

You'll either love me or hate me forever if you do!

Last edited:

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Peter is the rock the church is built on is not just a pretty verse...

But you are at least in the ball park...the ol folks left the signs out just like they left the vowels in the words out. You almost have to know the answer to get the signs right.
;)
It will produce some now infamous numbers though.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
I guess that will be the end of the term "menstruation"...?
Oo
Woe man.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Amen means "So be it"

WTF does Awomen mean?

I guess menstrate has to be change to womenstrate?

And thousands of other words changed that have man or men in them somewhere.......Give me a break.

and also, I thought we were told to not be gender specific. This divides even mor
According to Dr. Tam it will have to be peoplestrate since both sexes are now apparently capable of getting pregnant.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Soon lefties will be saying "feperson" instead of "female" and "woperson" instead of "woman."