Congratulations

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Congratulations to the new Duke and Duchess of Sussex, Prince Harry and Duchess Megan. May your marriage be full of love and laughter, and last till death do you part.

Long live the Queen.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
You all realize that today was the last of this sort of Royal spectacle that will be put on for quite a while. Everyone is married off now and all that is left ahead is a couple of funerals and a coronation. MAYBE we will see a centenniary before a coronation with the monarch. Mostly, you will see pomp, circumstance marking serious change over the next decade. No more Royal Fluff for a while.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
You all realize that today was the last of this sort of Royal spectacle that will be put on for quite a while. Everyone is married off now and all that is left ahead is a couple of funerals and a coronation. MAYBE we will see a centenniary before a coronation with the monarch. Mostly, you will see pomp, circumstance marking serious change over the next decade. No more Royal Fluff for a while.

So........ I was commenting on their nuptials.

As it was obvious our resident Brit is too much of a useless racist to have posted it.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Where do the Royal Family get the money they will spend on Prince Harry’s nuptials?

The Royal Family are given money from the British government known as the Sovereign Grant, funded by the taxpayer, every year.

In 2016 the they were given a whopping £40 million from the UK public.
https://www.express.co.uk/life-styl...ll-pay-meghan-markle-prince-harry-latest-news

Bridebook.co.uk, a wedding planning service, says the total cost of the wedding could be £32m - including the cost of security.
He said the £32m figure had been based on the assumption that the Royal Family had paid for everything at market rate.
http://www.bbc.com/news/business-44154438

The freeloading deuschbags. Only their slaves love them.
;)
Funny who pays though.

No taxpayer funding for the Royal Wedding
To: Parliament of the United Kingdom

We petition the UK parliament to commit no public money to the wedding of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, and to call upon the government to publish a report of all costs to taxpayers.

A royal wedding is a private, personal event, dressed up as a national occasion. That lets the royals use the wedding as a PR exercise and to expect the taxpayer will pay a large part of the costs.

Who is paying?
The exact details of royal wedding funding are shrouded in secrecy, but we do know - at the very least - that expensive road closures and policing will be required. And we know local councils and the taxpayer will end up footing the bill.

Taxpayers should not be funding a private wedding, no matter who is getting married.

If Harry and Meghan want to turn their big day into a public event, they need to pick up the bill – all of it.

The Palace claims the wedding will be funded by the royal family, but royal funding blurs the lines between private income and public money. So, whether it's the cost of policing paid for directly by us, or costs of the wedding ceremony, paid for by the royals, the taxpayer still ends up paying.

If the royal family funds the wedding through the ill-gotten gains of a broken system of royal funding, then we have a right to know where that money is coming from and what it’s being spent on.

Taxpayers have the right to know
https://www.republic.org.uk/petition/royal-wedding

funding are shrouded in secrecy
...but slaves do not.

Last edited:

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
No...you are.
;)

Taxation without representation is slavery DEARIE. Even most dummies know that basic fakt.

Eat that.
:)

If you actually knew anything about royal DNA you would likely vomit.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Again, congratulations to Prince Harry and Megan, inspite of the haters.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Bread and Circuses Walter.

I see from your reds that you like circuses...wait till the bred is gone, they won't be so much fun then.
;)
I'll bet if i look I will find everytime You people can't win an argument its because the other person is a hater...That's so grade two.
Like when I was the only one saying trump would win the election, and walter was for some other losers, I was a hater then too, wasn't I?

Again, congratulations to Prince Harry and Megan, inspite of the haters.
Yes when a person is called hater for wondering who pays, the person who calls him a hater is a certified braindead BEND OVER SLAVE.

...and the royal DNA is neanderthal hybrid, as are all white folks with red hair. Which is apeman. YOU too bub. Grade two apeman, that is.

UK
British Neanderthals - Where we get our looks

[youtube]wogBjxxoYg0[/youtube]

A study by Michael Dannemann et al published this week has shown that Neanderthal DNA has influenced the way modern British people look and behave.

The Study compared Neanderthal genomes with a database of modern British DNA and found that genes relating to skin pigmentation, hair colour and behaviours such as being a "morning person" or an "evening person" or feeling depressed are derived from Neanderthals. Light skin and a tendency to get sunburned in childhood is due to Neanderthal DNA but also, darker skin among British people is also Neanderthal derived and shows that Neanderthals were as diverse in skin pigmentation as modern British people are.

Gawd, I dislike people whose mothers were raped by apes.

Last edited:

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Royal Wedding fireworks at Frogmore House near Windsor Castle last night

Can you spot Serena Williams, George Clooney and Oprah Winfrey?

The great and the good were in attendance to see Prince Harry marry his sweetheart Meghan Markle at St George's Chapel - the burial place of King Henry VIII - in Windsor Castle

Meghan's dress was designed by British designer Clare Waight Keller of Givenchy. It is embroidered with 53 flowers, each one representing a Commonwealth nation.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
No guns, no butter knives, NOT allowed to have a sense of humor...
;)
...and higher crime then gun towns like NY, and immigrant rape gangs..and no accounting for tax dollars...

Enjoy your slave hood, you wear it well.

Last edited:

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Good wedding, both just as a wedding and as a royal event. The messaging was clear, unsubtle without being pushy, and very timely.

Buckingham Palace has come a long way.

Interesting High Church of England / Southern Black Baptist wedding ceremony. George's Chapel has never seen the likes ...

... a long way, indeed.

Congrats to Harry and his new lady. He certainly has been the most entertaining and down to earth royal.

He's the most authentic one and the only one of them I'd like to have a beer or two with.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Interesting High Church of England / Southern Black Baptist wedding ceremony. George's Chapel has never seen the likes ...

... a long way, indeed.

He's the most authentic one and the only one of them I'd like to have a beer or two with.

Actually, Curry is an Episcopal bishop. The U.S. branch of the Church of England.

Trust me, CC, you ain't SEEN a black Baptist preacher gettin' the Spirit on.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Actually, Curry is an Episcopal bishop. The U.S. branch of the Church of England.

Trust me, CC, you ain't SEEN a black Baptist preacher gettin' the Spirit on.

He did really well until he got to the tangential "fire" part. Preachers can't seem to overcome the tendency to gas on beyond their core messages. The Black choir (which was fantastic) is what left me with the Southern Baptist taste.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit