Congratulations

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
So about a 3£ for every tourist the Royals draw to the UK a year?

Less than a pound a head of the Brits.

Though I've always thought if they made the monarchy a charity, their budget would skyrocket just from the U.S., to say nothing of Canada, Oz, and all the other Shiny Hat lickers around the world.

Yo0

Time Out
May 14, 2018
South City

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
I have no use for royalty and wish we could be rid of it. But I do wish these two well since they will basicly be living their lives in a fishbowl. Being married is difficult enough without a million journalists inspecting your garbage can every night.
We have a young British girl staying with us right now and when we asked if she wanted to watch the wedding she said she had no use for royalty either.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I have no use for royalty and wish we could be rid of it. But I do wish these two well since they will basicly be living their lives in a fishbowl. Being married is difficult enough without a million journalists inspecting your garbage can every night.
We have a young British girl staying with us right now and when we asked if she wanted to watch the wedding she said she had no use for royalty either.

Hard to think of anybody better suited for it than a professional actress.