Congratulations President Elect Joe Biden!!

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Official, and no issues, thankfully.

Now we'll see how he actually does.

No, I don't automatically support Biden, I'll treat him as all other politicians, even Trump: prove yourself by not just words but actions and will see if you're worthy of the respect you desire.

Reactions: Outta here

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004

Katie Hopkins v Al Jazeera in Washington DC. Shoved, manhandled and called racist for being British​

• Wow
Reactions: B00Mer

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015

Texas AG Declares 'Victory for Election Integrity' After Voter-Fraud Arrest​

Paxton, who was maligned by Democrats and liberals for his lawsuit challenging the results of the Nov. 3 election in an appeal to the U.S. Supreme Court, hailed the arrest as proof of election fraud.

"Many continue to claim that there's no such thing as election fraud," Paxton said in a statement. "We've always known that such a claim is false and misleading, and [Wednesday] we have additional hard evidence. This is a victory for election integrity and a strong signal that anyone who attempts to defraud the people of Texas, deprive them of their vote, or undermine the integrity of elections will be brought to justice."

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Ummm...babylon bee
:)
Texas Governor Orders New Arrivals From California To Quarantine For 30 Years
Biden Suspected Of Wearing Earpiece After He Screams 'THERE IS A MAN SPEAKING INSIDE MY HEAD!!'
White House Installs Obamagate To Keep Out Obama

I am going with TRUE being The BEE is a Mental Floss and cliffy and Serryah approved source.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Twin_Moose