Colorado supermarket mass shooting leaving 10 dead

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
The gun debate has been beaten to death more than the horse.

It doesn't change the fact that the States does not give a flying shit about the lives of anyone. So again, who cares; another mass shooting, another "meh".
I went meh at the last mass shooting in Nova Scotia as well .

Reactions: Twin_Moose

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Even though it's her state and possibly some of her voters?

She was the first congressperson to make a statement

And what, she should get a cookie?

Considering she's a wackadoodle wingnut, even if it's in her state and maybe some of her voters, she doesn't give a flying fuck about anyone but herself.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

Considering she's a wackadoodle wingnut, even if it's in her state and maybe some of her voters, she doesn't give a flying fuck about anyone but herself.
But she really only cares what her constituents want . And they rather like her . Only in America the Beautiful .

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
You're the one who doesn't give a flying fuck.

Have you given a fuck about the victims instead of playing one?

I guess this guy should have used the typical Muzzie method of setting off a bomb that kills indiscriminately rather than opting for a rifle and choosing not to shoot old ladies and children?

Is that what you wanted? Did you want kids and old ladies blown to bits?

Let's switch gears to other highly lethal off the shelf grocery store products and assess how he could have killed and maimed far more with any need for a gun.

How about using mustard gas? There is no shortage of bleach and ammonia on a supermarket shelf. Or how about buying all the kale, broccoli, cauliflower, cabbge, beets and turnips in the produce section to extract the thallium to poison people?

Another off the shelf WMD in supermarkets is soy beans to make ricin.

Or how about making hydrochloric acid using Epsom salts distilled water and electrolysis? While at it purify sulphuric acid drain cleaner using peroxide from the hair care aisle.

Now off to the school supplies section to get all the magnesium pencil sharpeners. They will provide an extremely violent source of heat to boil the acids and mustard gas into a death fog.

I'd rather be shot than have my lungs sinuses, eys and throat chemically burned with mustard gas causing me to die a painful death as my lungs fill with water and I die days later.

Killers will still klll without guns and there aren't any FBI watchlists for products mentioned above.

I only scratched the surface on ways to mass maim and murder using what is common cheap and easy to find in a grocery store.

Killing lots people at once without a gun or bomb is far easier than your uneducated brain can fathom.

Last edited:

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

She got into politics to uphold Rights and maintain law and order and thus protect people.Is that selfish? If you and her were caught in the mele of that day would she run and hide or would she pull out her legal open carry pistol and end the spree early and thus ssve your sorry "victim" ass?

Last edited: