Coconut oil isn't healthy. It's never been healthy

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
The American Heart association is there to promote heart medications and surgeries. Their recommendations are not based in science but quackery. They know nothing (or more correctly, they tell you nothing useful) about cholesterol or proper diet. I had 2 heart attacks in '96 and they said if I didn't get an immediate triple bypass I would be dead within a month. Well I didn't get the surgery and I'm still here 21 years later. I also did not take any of their drugs. They told me to not go into hot tubs or saunas, so the first thing I did when I got home was to phone up a friend and ask him to fire up his sweat lodge. Do your own research. They really don't know what they are talking about and are there to create customers for Big Pharma.

You forgot the grant money. And the donations from the suckers.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Really?? I usually base it on them not being liars. You don't listen to good advice because you are a f*cking troll. That about sums it up?

You can't operate a can of spray foam let alone make wise health decisions.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
The American Heart Association steals most of the charitable offerings and has not ever once prevented a heart attack nor introduced any sort of meaningful work in prevention but they have helped bigpharma steal billions from stupid desperate sick people.

And change the rules on CPR so we all have to pay to recertification every few years.

bill barilko

Senate Member
Mar 4, 2009
Vancouver-by-the-Sea
FYI-that's dried Coconut-you've never eaten or seen the real thing.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
The American Heart Association steals most of the charitable offerings and has not ever once prevented a heart attack nor introduced any sort of meaningful work in prevention but they have helped bigpharma steal billions from stupid desperate sick people.
They have started using ozone, to fix the damage chemo causes, they should be hung by the dick until dead really.

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
coconut oil & water have always been perfectly healthy and have a salutary effect on you

cocos are readily available in any Hispanic grocery - thankfully we have two large shops within blocks of where I live

try coco candy - it's beyond awesome

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
I don't think I have ever used coconut oil for anything. I like curries made with coconut milk.

ON banana's they are high in potasium, which is good but they are also high carb for a fruit. If you are diabetic bananas are one of the fruits you don't eat much. I find it fascinating that they are so cheap. A banana costs like 20 cents, while and apple or an
orange costs a buck.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I find it fascinating that they are so cheap. A banana costs like 20 cents, while and apple or an
orange costs a buck.
What's so fascinating about pricing based on annual yield per hectare of seasonal and continual harvest crops?