CIA Concludes Russia Influenced Election to Help Trump Win: Source

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
bitches please.

Intelligence agencies reportedly found individuals connected to the Russian government gave WikiLeaks hacked emails from the Democratic National Committee, as well as from Hillary Clinton Campaign Chairman John Podesta – though did not have “specific intelligence” showing Kremlin officials directed the activity.

anyway kids, proof please. thanks.

Homeland Security tied to attempted hack of Georgia's election database: Report

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
If Russia wanted to interfere in American elections they would make Hillary the winner as it is well know that the pay-for-play would have been a White House policy and they could have just bribed her to do what Russia wanted done. Perhaps Syria slipping away needs a distraction and that is what this is all about.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
If Russia wanted to interfere in American elections they would make Hillary the winner as it is well know that the pay-for-play would have been a White House policy and they could have just bribed her to do what Russia wanted done. Perhaps Syria slipping away needs a distraction and that is what this is all about.

Maybe, the Russians know something that you don't

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I'd be surprised if they didn't. Tidbits like this??

US President-elect Donald Trump, who has courted controversy by eschewing the traditional daily intelligence and national security briefings offered to presidents and presidents-elect, has said he doesn't need them because he's "a smart person."

"I get it when I need it," Trump said in an interview with Chris Wallace of Fox News that
aired December 11.

"First of all, these are very good people that are giving me the briefings," he said. "And I say ‘If something should change from this point, immediately call me — I'm available on one minute's notice.' I'm, like, a smart person. I don't have to be told the same thing in the same words every single day for the next eight years — could be eight years…. I don't need that."

Trump also stressed that Vice President-elect Mike Pence does attend the daily briefings, and that his cabinet picks, including retired General James Mattis for secretary of defense and retired General John Kelly for secretary of homeland security are also regularly updated. "In the meantime, my generals… are being briefed. And Mike Pence is being briefed, who is, by the way, one of my very good decisions," Trump said.

Read more: https://sputniknews.com/us/201612111048436258-trump-says-doesnt-need-briefings/

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I hate to say it guys but the Russian in the 70's t-shirt is supposed to be a random speaks better English than most of the people I know and his delivery is pretty (damn) decent if you weight it against the average man in the street interview.
Of all the things they have green-screened that is one they should have done. If we had a tape of her back-stage would Samantha B. have mentioned grabbing his junk at the good-bye handshake??

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Only in your wildest dream. Samantha Bee and whoever laid out the $10,000. Imagine what those Russian Terrorists get from the Russian Insider or whomever broke the story over there in terms of $$$. Even with the exchange rate they made an easy killing. Can we start a thread about how Canadians were involved and when she comes to check the story someone will win a mini-lotto.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
but we're still ok with what was in all those wikileak DNC emails right? just wanna make sure.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
The Wienergate investigation hasn't started let alone been concluded. If the Clingons don't turn states rat somebody else will and when Royals are mentioned as being involved and charged their position on the ladder is a long ways from the top rung.

Hell yeah, a Weekend At Bernie's and everything.
In this case it would be Orgy Island, you sure you want to leave you post that way when that is involved. Is that now Bernie's Pizza?