Christmas Carols

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I suppose one should mention that the one by Kevin Wilson isn't for ALL audiences.....................but it's hilarious.

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
I suppose one should mention that the one by Kevin Wilson isn't for ALL audiences.....................but it's hilarious.

Yah, i know, and really forgot it contained what it contains; but I saw it first on prime time TV by Bowser and Blue, the Aussie duo, so never thought twice about copying the link. Sorry if it offended anyone.

Santa's really going to miss my chimney this year, for sure.

:-(Where's me fxxxing bike???

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Yah, i know, and really forgot it contained what it contains; but I saw it first on prime time TV by Bowser and Blue, the Aussie duo, so never thought twice about copying the link. Sorry if it offended anyone.

Santa's really going to miss my chimney this year, for sure.

:-(Where's me fxxxing bike???
This is where help is needed Nug my friend and guess what, Burl Ives to the rescue.

YouTube - Holly Jolly Christmas by Burl Ives

YouTube - Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer Burl Ives Christmas video
And yes Rudolf will find a chimmeny or make one just for you

MissAnnika

Electoral Member
Jun 30, 2008
Ohau, Hawaii
I'm all for Christmas; I put my decorations up the day before Thanksgiving. I started watching all the Christmas specials, needless to say, I love Christmas! My family was always big on Christmas and my mother would always listen to Christmas songs all month. Nothing like warm memories! Here's one of my favorites.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COGk9K9XsBk

YukonJack

Time Out
Dec 26, 2008
Winnipeg
I often wondered why "Jingle Bells" and "Frosty the Snowman" (and probably many others) are considered "Christmas Songs"?

Couldn't one ride a one horse open sleigh until the March thaw? Or keep Frosty in the yard until then?

Don't get me wrong, listening to these ditties from mid-November on is just about all I can take.

Merry Christmas to all!

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I often wondered why "Jingle Bells" and "Frosty the Snowman" (and probably many others) are considered "Christmas Songs"?

Couldn't one ride a one horse open sleigh until the March thaw? Or keep Frosty in the yard until then?

Don't get me wrong, listening to these ditties from mid-November on is just about all I can take.

Merry Christmas to all!

Guess it all depends on whether you think Xmas should be inclusive or exclusive! I'll opt for inclusive, although I do have to admit I am getting a little tired of "Silent Night"- we seem to hear it ad infinitim every Xmas.

ironsides

Executive Branch Member
Feb 13, 2009
United States