Chinese spaceclaft rands on moon

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
You sure they didn't miss mars and hit the moon?

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Nothing wrong with China being on the moon, America made it and so did
the Russians maybe they can work together to share the riches and be of
value to all on this planet. Unfortunately they will all fight to dominate it and
no one will benefit. The problem is collectively we don't have a lick of sense.

The Russians made it to the moon?

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
That's what happens when you spend too much time with the wildebeests, the buffalo story is shorter.

What happens?

You must learn to identify sarcasm MHz. You are very slow, we all know that, but we do expect you to at least try to keep up.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
'We' is who, you and your shadow? You were the one that didn't know Russia sent something to the moon. The Chinese should have landed in the Sea of Tranquility, wonder how much they hot paid not to.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
There was a special zeitgeist among the American people from the end of WWII until the mid-seventies. It entailed a degree of confident optimism coupled with capability that only appears rarely in history. It was the same sort of zeitgeist that was seen in early fifteenth century Ming Dynasty China and in the era of Henry the Navigator of Portugal later in that century.

The specific event that triggered the era of American space exploration was the successful launch of Sputnik by the Soviet Union. Massive federal funding of scientific and engineering education in response to Sputnik enabled the creation of an engineering/military/industrial infrastructure that served as the basis for the US civilian manned space program. The American civilian manned space program is over now except to the extent Americans hitch hike aboard foreign spacefaring vessels. The era was like the blossoming of a wonderful flower. It was an exciting time to be an American.

And now you have to pay the bills. Riches to ruin in exactly one century. It's not the worlds record but it's close. Ain't science wonderful. By the way, you've ruined Canada in the process. Later on we will discuss reparations. We have become innocent victims of the American dreamstate.
I think you'll find the optimism and capability (labour) is always exploited expertly in every human success story, and always they invent the crisis that drives developments that ultimately empty the nation/empire and move on to the next project. That optimism and capability is basic human nature, the trick, I guess, is to turn it on and off effectively with greater and greater numbers of labour units. Crisis engenders teamwork engineered solutions in a hurry. Canada had the same enthusiasm for growth and developement right after the same war.
So in closing, it's not rare, you can engineer it, if you don't it will grow wild anyway and spread like weeds (free) (democratic). It's rare to see an opinion contrary to the above.

My arthritis is better this morning, the storm has passed. I hope your well and happy this fine sunny day. It's not May but it is good light.

Last edited:

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
'We' is who, you and your shadow? You were the one that didn't know Russia sent something to the moon. The Chinese should have landed in the Sea of Tranquility, wonder how much they hot paid not to.

Everyone.

Sarcasm... as noted.

But they didn't land there. Sad? lol

BaalsTears

Senate Member
Jan 25, 2011
Santa Cruz, California
...So in closing, it's not rare, you can engineer it, if you don't it will grow wild anyway and spread like weeds (free) (democratic). It's rare to see an opinion contrary to the above....
My arthritis is better this morning, the storm has passed. I hope your well and happy this fine sunny day. It's not May but it is good light.

The combination of mental outlook and capability is rare imo. This brings us to the subject of the dynamics of history and the nature of time. Unfortunately, those subjects are beyond the scope of the discussion. So we will have to agree to disagree.

Btw, the Canadians were willing collaborators in the American project. As far as reparations are concerned the only thing we have to give would be emigrants.

I hope you are well. I'm doing ok. I'm going to hobble down to the shore and watch birds, then I'll stop at a pub before returning home. It's supposed to be 71 degrees here today. That's some compensation for living among the ruins. :)

WLDB

Senate Member
Jun 24, 2011
Ottawa
We didn't need to have the Moon. We had the world. All the Yanks had was a desolate rock. The British were the ones who had it going for them.

Britain has got more chance of putting men on the Moon than Canada has.

By the time the Americans went to the moon the British Empire no longer existed. You had the UK, a few small islands and Hong Kong. Hardly the world. In your mind that may be the whole world but reality is quite different from what goes on in there.

As for the UK having a better chance of getting to the moon than Canada - well, I don't particularly care. I dont care which country puts another person on the moon, Mars or any other celestial body. I'd just like to still be around when it happens. Makes no difference to me if its the Americans, Chinese, British or anyone else.

The Russians made it to the moon?

Their probes did.

A probe took pictures of that area 4 years ago. Not that it matters, the only way the conspiracy theorists would likely be satisfied is if they were actually sent to the moon. An idea I am not totally against.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Oh my... MHz doesn't think the US went to the moon! LMFAO.

I thought you were saying we paid the Chinese not to go to the Sea of Tranquility so they wouldn't run over all of our sh*t!

I should have known.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I thought you were saying we paid the Chinese not to go to the Sea of Tranquility so they wouldn't run over all of our sh*t!
As usual the words said aren't the same ones that your brain recieves. Really this is the US we we are talking about and when have they ever told the truth about anything in the last 100 years. Don't forget to celebrate the creation of the Fed and how things went downhill after that. That is news to you also isn't it?

The Federal Reserve Bank – It's Not What You Think (Part One)
Over the early part of our history there were those who, like Jefferson, saw the danger to liberty by private banking institutions but the idea also had its advocates, for reasons not entirely clear but are ripe for speculation.
In 1811, under President James Madison, Vice President George Clinton broke the tied vote in congress to cast the bankers out refusing to renew the charter for the bankers. Unfortunately, it was President Madison who proposed a second United States privately owned Central Bank and it came into existence in 1816.
However, in 1836 President Jackson, overriding Congress, closed it commenting: "The bold effort the present bank had made to control the government are but premonitions of the fate that await the American people should they be deluded into a perpetuation of the institution or the establishment of another like it." (We now have another one like it)
Andrew Jackson also said, when speaking to the bankers, "You are a den of vipers and thieves. I intend to rout you out, and by the eternal God I will rout you out."
There were actually two Federal Reserve Systems and each lasted about 20 years; we are now almost a hundred years into the third one.
In 1913 Woodrow Wilson was elected president of the United States. Prior to his election he needed financial support for his campaign so he agreed that if elected he would sign the Federal Reserve Act, in return for that financial support.
In December 1913 while many members of Congress were home for Christmas, the Federal Reserve Act was rammed through Congress and was later signed by President Wilson. At a later date, Wilson admitted with remorse, when referring to the Federal Reserve, "I have unwittingly ruined my country."

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
One thing the conspiracy theorists never explain is what would the motive be? And why did the Soviets go along with a lie? They would have known it was faked and would not have conceded. They would have raised a huge storm over something like that.
The motive is easy, national pride over admitting nobody could do it.
No idea, the crash of the Boeing 737 just recently shows that the Flight 93 is a fake yet the public is silent on that and were from the day of the crash in Russia.

DARK MISSION: NASA Moon Hoax - Analysis of the Lunar Photography - FEATURE FILM - YouTube

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
As usual the words said aren't the same ones that your brain recieves. Really this is the US we we are talking about and when have they ever told the truth about anything in the last 100 years. Don't forget to celebrate the creation of the Fed and how things went downhill after that. That is news to you also isn't it?

So the moon landing(s) were all faked?

C'mon MHz... let it all out.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I'm from the 'show me ' Province, so far what I've seen isn't totally convincing. Do you really want to go over the vid about the size limitations of the lander and how hatches that should have the hinge to the back suddenly has it to the side or that the size changes from 24" to over 30"? You can't follows short topics and if you had something worthwhile to post your would have already instead of going into your standard troll mode.
There, all done. lol