CDN Election 2019

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
'Really sad:' B.C. Liberal candidate's campaign sign vandalized with blackface

Who is having a little fun PGS, JLM, Taxslave, Hoid? ;)
Nah I would have painted John Aldag’s sign . I actually thought of doing it , but defacing election signs is still illegal.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
I understand what you are saying........ and am watching it too. It looks to me like a comfortable environment to ahve dialogue........and in MY so humble opinion......I think he mishandling himself very well........and has really matured in how he comports himself since when he as elected . The people asking the questions are not the aggressive press.........they are regular folks and they are being tactful. and respectful. He is turn is being very respectful too.

IMHO........he has had some major knocks..........and will learn from them. He is Not defensive, he is not rationalizing his conduct, or minimizing it. He met it head on in his press conference.......and handles himself very well.......IMHO........it was a hell of a tough position to be in.

It is not like he has sexually abused women.......had a sting of affairs or any of the multitude of dysfunctional conduct in the leader to the south of us. Even the bloke in Britain is off to a very bad and illegal start.

Just comes across as a real PEOPLE person.......a quality necessary in that role.. Don't see him as bright as his dad........but he is his own person. IMHO......there was NO malicious intent in his costume activity........or parrying.

That townhouse meet........left me with a positive impression of not only the folks in SASK.......but how he handled himself. but opinions will vary......and that is just fine.
You say it right with this line ,
“ I think he mishandling himself very well .”
I find that a very well thought reasonable statement . Are you sure that is what you meant ?

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
You say it right with this line ,
“ I think he mishandling himself very well .”
I find that a very well thought reasonable statement . Are you sure that is what you meant ?

Breezy is in meltdown obviously.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Nobody in our country wants you.
That's why you're a Trump guy. And rightly so.
Trudeau Subpoenaed for Crimes against Humanity. Sept. 16th. 2019
Facts VS. Feelings
6.38K subscribers

The RCMP burying bodies, BC is lost to China and Trudeau Subpoenaed for war crimes and more!! Link to full video

you genocidal pedos are to much boi

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Showing up in Blackface is racist. But outrage around it is shallow

Trudeau's Best Costume So Far Has Been 'Woke White Bro'

NYT weighs in

The Downfall of Canada’s Dreamy Boyfriend

Liberal party is trying to distance themselves

Trudeau says he never told candidate-vetting committee about blackface because he was embarrassed

Do you think the Liberal Party is trying to distance themselves? It's seems like they a rallying around him like a burning cross at a Klan Rally.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Do you think the Liberal Party is trying to distance themselves? It's seems like they a rallying around him like a burning cross at a Klan Rally.
Their campaign signs are no longer boldly proclaiming Team Trudeau .

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
The Lib. board and committees are trying to isolate themselves just in case, the candidates, true believers, and paid media are rallying to champion their liberal values for 4 more years.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017

Tsx closes at record high

Record employment numbers.

Record stock market success.

Darn those liberals

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

Scheer lunacy:
• Voted against women's fertility and abortion rights.
• Voted twice against giving same-sex couples the right to marry.
• Voted for the failed bill to restrict same-sex marriage after it was legalized.
• Voted against the right to assisted death.
• Voted against transgender rights bill.
• Denies climate change.
• Pro guns. He wants to reduce gun regulations including lift gun regulations that limit magazine capacity.
If you want Canada to follow America down the toilet, then go ahead fools. Vote for this psycho.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005

Scheer lunacy:
• Voted against women's fertility and abortion rights.
• Voted twice against giving same-sex couples the right to marry.
• Voted for the failed bill to restrict same-sex marriage after it was legalized.
• Voted against the right to assisted death.
• Voted against transgender rights bill.
• Denies climate change.
• Pro guns. He wants to reduce gun regulations including lift gun regulations that limit magazine capacity.
If you want Canada to follow America down the toilet, then go ahead fools. Vote for this psycho.
it is bloody scary......talk about going backwards.