CDN Election 2019

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017

MCTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It does not roll off the the tongue smoothly like MAGA.................................

BUT WHO CARES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Canada without Trudope would be WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We could even make MCTA into a song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes-sing: "its fun to stay at the MCTA"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With an apology to the Village People!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And- to ensure we have Cdn content...............................

let me remind you of the old Trooper song..............................

the one DEDICATED to Our idiot Boy Justin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Just a 3 dressed up as a 9............................................

you are only wasting my time......................................

say what you wanna say..........................................

be what you wanna be...........................................

you can suit yourself baby........................................

but you DONT SUIT ME"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or we could serenade desperate LIE-berals with some April Wine...................................

"word of woman who knows..............................

nobody can stop it now.....................................

hurricane coming at the very least..............................................

take all your gold and you GO"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In October.............................................

DO THE RIGHT THING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Send Our idiot Boy Justin............................................

back to his trust fund......................................

and the political OBSCURITY he so richly deserves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
x.com
Never forget that Trudeau welcomed back returning ISIS fighters with open arms.

Instead of putting these extremists behind bars, Trudeau offered them taxpayer-funded art and poetry classes to help with “de-radicalization”

Trudeau even said these fighters could be a “powerful voice” for Canada.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB

Instead of putting these extremists behind bars, Trudeau offered them taxpayer-funded art and poetry classes to help with “de-radicalization”

Put him where it is -40C most of the time and what is on his list of things to do for the day?

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Time will tell, eh Bloomers?

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
of course he did

Former Israeli Defense Minister Confirms Israeli Collaboration with ISIS in Syria​

But he did reveal Israel’s ties to ISIS in Syria. I’ve documented, along with other journalists, Israeli collaboration with al-Nusra, an affiliate of al-Qaeda. But no Israeli till now has admitted it has collaborated with ISIS as well. Below Yaalon implicitly confirms this:

…Within Syria there are many factions: the regime, Iran, the Russians, and even al-Qaeda and ISIS. In such circumstances, one must develop a responsible, carefully-balanced policy by which you protect your own interests on the one hand, and on the other hand you don’t intervene.

Because if Israel does intervene on behalf of one side, it will serve the interests of the other; which is why we’ve established red lines.

Anyone who violates our sovereignty will immediately feel the full weight of our power. On most occasions, firing comes from regions under the control of the regime.

But once the firing came from ISIS positions–and it immediately apologized.

The attack he refers to was reported in Israeli media. But ISIS’ apology was not. It was suppressed most certainly because an ISIS’ apology would embarrass both Israel and the Islamists as it has now.
https://www.globalresearch.ca/forme...irms-israeli-collaboration-isis-syria/5678974

Straight from the horse's mouth:

בוגי יעלון בשבתרבות בעפולה 22.4.2017
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=9&v=9LooHDGcgqk

Guess who told trudie to jump like a lil doggie while we try to find homes for the homeless these efftards are replacing with government funded isis refugees while the rent has been driven sky high by the world class money laundering which is all that is keeping the Canadian banks afloat.

Oh look, Mr 1666 ( see the high in the TSX everyone who knows is short selling Canada to), the country killer himself. Mr Zionist " we could put the "JEWS" on trains to get them to the 'Werk Kamps'!!!", himself.

Canada to join with UN, George Soros to export private refugee sponsorship
https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/private-refugee-sponsorship-soros-un-1.3769639

Footage found of THE MOST EVIL MAN IN THE WORLD!!
(Soros admitting to it all , and how much he enjoyed that part of his life on '60 minutes')

Hiya DAS.

Last edited:

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Are you ? Holding your little enclave above the rest of Canada and demanding tribute by the peasants from the west .
He has NEVER proven anything he says is true, just like T bones.
;)
as opposed to people like ES and RCS who on the other hand, actually did serve.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Time will tell, eh Bloomers?

Tarek Fatah is a Toronto Sun writer and he has some things to say about Muslim radicals in Canada-I present here his logical column and some comments of my own in brackets). His column “Canada home to Islamic radicals” is presented below:

By Tarek Fatah, Toronto Sun. First posted: Tuesday, May 24, 2016 07:13 PM EDT | Updated: Tuesday, May 24, 2016 07:19 PM EDT

In November 2014, while making a deposition before the Senate Committee on National Security and Defense, I raised the issue of Islamic clerics using mosque sermons to attack the foundational principles of Western civilization and liberal secular democracy.

Liberal Senator Grant Mitchell was outraged by my testimony that at most Canadian mosques, the Friday congregation includes a ritual prayer asking, “Allah to give victory to Muslims over the ‘Kufaar’ meaning non-Muslims.”

In a heated exchange with me, the senator suggested I wasn’t telling the truth, implying I was motivated by Islamophobia. Sadly, Sen. Mitchell is not alone in such views. But neither is there any let up in the attacks on Canadian values emanating from many mosque pulpits and Islamic conferences hosted by radical Islamist groups.

(Oh right-a LIE-beral senator will know more than a life long Muslim what is said in a typical Mosque!)

For example, in a sermon on Friday, May 6 delivered at a mosque in Edmonton, an imam invoked the memory of Prophet Muhammad to whip up hatred against Israel.

He declared peace accords with Israel are “useless garbage,” and vowed “Jerusalem will be conquered through blood.”

In February, the same cleric predicted Islam would soon conquer Rome, “the heart of the Christian state.” The Edmonton mosque diatribe was not isolated.

On May 13, just north of Toronto, an Islamic society hosted a celebration of Iranian mass murderer, Ayatollah Khomeini. The poster promoting the event described Khomeini as a, “Liberator and Reformer of the Masses.”
(Can we be proud that Sacha Trudope-the brother of Our brainless Boy Justin has been working with Iranian film makers approved by the successors of religious bigot Khomeini to make anti Israel and anti Yankee propaganda films?)

On Saturday, the Islamist group Hizb-ut-Tahrir, banned in some countries- banned because of its violent efforts to sway various govts-INCLUDING Arab govts- hosted a conference to discuss the establishment of a global Islamic caliphate. Pakistan-Canadian writer Tahir Gora went to cover the event, but was barred from entering the hall. “They said this was a closed door, in-camera meeting for our supporters,” Gora told me after he was asked to leave.

Fortunately, one Palestinian-Canadian woman was able to enter the event. She shared with me some of the proceedings from inside the gathering.

“I walked into the banquet hall with approximately 100 attendees who were gender segregated. I sat next to a woman who said she had been in Canada for 40 years. When I asked her if she felt any disconnect between enjoying 40 years of democracy, yet supporting the Hizb-ut-Tahrir who wanted to end it, she explained that democracy has done nothing good to people, so she and other believers follow Allah's rule.

(I say isn’t it nice that these clods have so successfully fit into our society and absorbed our values? Or have they absorbed LIE-beral values? Pierre Trudope wrote in detail of the “excesses of democracy” and he ridiculed the idea of equality in society! He also strongly supported the ideals of pro Nazi/French Vichy govt collaborators! So it seems Muslims HAVE absorbed Cdn values-the Trudeau versions anyway! Greater detail can be found quickly by reading the Ottawa Citizen review of the Max Nemni biography of the early life of Pierre. )

"The first speaker reminded Muslims that they are obligated to implement Allah's orders that fulfil the Islamic State. It is "not permissible for us to choose’ he said, citing the Quran. “However, he said it was necessary to win the public's hearts and minds; and to partner with people of power, citing examples from the life of The Prophet.

(In other words these clowns are only too happy to be friends with our prime minister-that stupid Boy with hair for Brains! They will use him and let him and his LIE-beral party THINK they are simply buying ethnic votes when they are really sponsoring the poison that may destroy Canada as we know it! Life for Cdn women AND a fair number of men as well, will be forever altered if Sharia Law is implemented as these radicals desire!)

“At the end, a three-minute video was presented to demonstrate the collective oil and natural gas production capabilities of the Muslim world, the human capital needed to mine and process these resources ... the military power required to protect them and the types of weapons needed to make such a military effective.”

While this was unfolding we received news that the Trudeau government, as part of its infrastructure development program, had authorised a $200,000 grant to a southern Ontario mosque with links to the Muslim Brotherhood.

(I say gosh, Brits and Yankee military were unwilling to get involved in The Arab Spring uprisings because of fears they might accidentally aid vicious Muslim Brotherhood to gain power while disposing of tyrants like Libyan `Daffy` Moamar Ghadaffi-but Our Boy is so stupid he wants to give them MONEY so they can undermine US!)

Which begs the question: Who’s minding the store?

(And is the LIE-beral lust for power so all consuming that they are really ready to risk the destruction of Canada? Apparently yes it is!)

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Ethics commissioner investigating Liberal MP whose law firm was linked to alleged Chinese gangster

Hoid is this your MP?

Well it all makes sense now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why LIE-berals were so CARELESS of Chinese gangs laundering money in Canada!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chinese criminals can do what they want....................................

JUST SO LONG AS LIE-berals GET A CUT???????????????????????????

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I wish to announce that I have made my final decision. In the election, I will not be voting for anybody.

I encourage all eligible Canadians to get out and vote for the party/candidate of their choice, and I wish y'all well.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
I wish to announce that I have made my final decision. In the election, I will not be voting for anybody.

I encourage all eligible Canadians to get out and vote for the party/candidate of their choice, and I wish y'all well.
And to be equally fair, I will not be voting in the next U S election.....so there!