CDN Election 2019

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
They already have one. Its called the NDP.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AN ALTERNATIVE LIE-beral party????????????????????????????????

And will their slogan be : "vote for us because we only issue

a LITTLE FAKE NEWS?????????????????

"Vote for us because we will promise NOT to interfere in the

Lavalin trial............................TOO OFTEN"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Vote for us because we will only run up $50 billion in new debt between 2019 and 2024.........................

unlike that idiot Boy who spent $100 billion in four years.........

money we did not have"???

"And vote for the Alternate LIE-berals because we are ONLY SLIGHTLY RACIST AS WELL"?????????????

"WE wont blame cops for ALL THE ILLS of the world"!!!!!!!!!

"So we - the Alternate LIE-berals are number two.................

and trying hard NOT to be so OBNOXIOUS and racist

as that idiot Boy and HIS gang"?????

Has it not occurred to anybody that the recently released report on Murdered and Missing Indigenous Women is AN OVER THE TOP WILDLY RACIST ATTACK on white society?????????????????????????????????????

AS if drug addicted hookers are dying because stingy white people refuse to buy them BABY SITTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals DEPLORE the death of these women as they should...........................................

but to suggest that white people are engaged in GENOCIDE................................................

is BEYOND CONTEMPT OF WHITE SOCIETY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is LIE-beral hug a thug judges who are finding all those TIRED and LAME EXCUSES NOT TO JAIL DEALERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As for Jagmeet the Political Dead Meat Singh...................................................

he is another version of Andrea Horvath.........................................

with more stylish head gear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Federal NDPers will be happy if they ONLY FINISH THIRD in the election!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Look if you are here to be a straight up racist idiot.. how about you just full off.

We all know your a Muslim pig here, you hate Israel and Gays..

What I don't get is why you haven't been banned from here long ago.. this forum would be a far better place.
I have been here how long and you are asking what my agenda is?? Wow, you really are a fuking retard, and leader if the collective from the insanity of your posts and the lack of being confronted about it.

You would like to see it return to time posters like Dancing Loon could be hounded forever for asking questions the Jews are sensitive about due to the number of lies involved. If you have no defense against the truth you have nothing. You asked the same stupid fuking questing not long ago, are you so stupid you forgot the answer??

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
I have been here how long and you are asking what my agenda is?? Wow, you really are a fuking retard, and leader if the collective from the insanity of your posts and the lack of being confronted about it.
You would like to see it return to time posters like Dancing Loon could be hounded forever for asking questions the Jews are sensitive about due to the number of lies involved. If you have no defense against the truth you have nothing. You asked the same stupid fuking questing not long ago, are you so stupid you forgot the answer??

Go take your meds loser.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Have the ladies associated with the Liberal FM started their campaigns yet which Reserve is their respective ridings??

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017

Poor Cliffy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He enjoys looking in mirrors............................................

and taking selfies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Bring them to me, . . bitch.

Oh MHz..............................................

perhaps YOU SHOULD answer the quite logical question!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes..................................I think it would be INSTRUCTIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you would deign to explain your TRUE agenda here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thus far....................................

all you have revealed is that you HATE JEWS...........................................

and that needs no explanation as we can see Muslim HATE on every nightly news show on the planet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have demonstrated how your religious beliefs are LOCKED in a 16th century PRIMITIVE and GROSSLY BIGOTED frame work

that DELIBERATELY IGNORES Muslim attacks on the west and focuses ONLY on Christian retaliation for Muslim assaults!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have so far demonstrated that LIE-beral immigration policy is as BAD as I claim it is.....................................

after all...............................................

LIE-berals LET YOU IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have proven what I have said about how there can be NO PEACE.......................................................

AND CERTAINLY NO COMPROMISE...............................................

between RADICALLY DIVERGENT Muslim and Christian democratic values!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One of the groups MUST SUBMIT AND SURRENDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or the QUARREL will go on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Therefore it is BEST........................................................

as I have said..........................................

that for the sake of peace and quiet in Canada................................................

WE SHOULD NOT ALLOW Muslim immigration to Canada!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Of course if your Jew baiting and religious nonsense are intended as WARNINGS for Cdns......................................

of the dangers of drug use- and we all know of your fondness for LSD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And you are trying to demonstrate quite GRAPHICALLY......................................

THE REAL THREAT of LIE-beral values.....................................................

Then your agenda is being presented clearly and comprehensively!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Here is why Trudeau will win the upcoming election.
In the same week that Andrew Scheer has to refuse to attend gay pride events in order to placate his deplorable base Mr Trudeau attends ceremonies honoring the men who fought to win those rights.