CDN-Economy & Related Factors

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
BTW my grand kids are already paying for the $150 billion Harper added to the debt.

What's another $19 billion?

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
There were a number of people returning to jobs that still exist because of government bailouts.

Those people are even more indebted to the Liberals than the people who got the brand new just created jobs.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
There were a number of people returning to jobs that still exist because of government bailouts.
Those people are even more indebted to the Liberals than the people who got the brand new just created jobs.
Holy fukk you are dense. It was the liberals that forced them out of the workplace to begin with.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
It was the pandemic that forced their employers to lay them off.

It was the liberals that made sure the jobs would come back.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
More like 4 colossal wastes of taxpayer $$$$. Too bad turdOWE got rid of all the PPE that was inventoried for just this kind of disaster. Won't even create any jobs, while 4 more pipelines would create thousands of real jobs and billions in revenue to pay off turdOWE's legacy.

With all the strings attached it was only helping Ont/Que company's while handcuffing the rest of the provinces on how to best utilize the funds to restart their economies.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan

Why on Earth would they be indebted to the Liberals (?) when it was their own tax dollars (not funds from the Liberals campaign coffers or Justin's Trust Fund) that where used for this COVID relief and it'll be gathered back again from them in taxes?

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Because the pandemic had no effect on jobs or employment.

Its just one brilliant point after another with you.

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Because the pandemic had no effect on jobs or employment.
Its just one brilliant point after another with you.
This pandemic came into play in Mr. Trudeau‘s second term in the Prime Minister‘s office. How does that explain the first four years of deficits? Again it was yourself who is comparing Trudeau to Stephen Harper and painting a picture claiming mismanagement on the part of Prime Minister harper as opposed to Prime Minister Trudeau. Please compare apples to apples and post links to back up what you’re saying. Thank you in advance.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
There is only one government that eliminated deficits and posted surplus budgets - that was the Cretien/Martin Liberals.

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
There is only one government that eliminated deficits and posted surplus budgets - that was the Cretien/Martin Liberals.
How? What did they download (debt wise) and to whom to accomplish this (clue is healthcare to google) ??? What Fund did they rape to help balance the books (clue is EI to google) on paper ???

Ron in Regina

Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
???it's a mystery!!!
So you can't backup your drive-by statements? Say it isn't so!! I've given you the clues to follow the bouncing ball for your own statements even. Downloaded responsibility on healthcare from the Fed to Prov levels downloading debt to reduce what was on the federal book, and pillaged the EI fund to help balance that 2004-2005 stretch of Martin. I can post links to back up my statement or I wouldn't post it.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
So you can't backup your drive-by statements? Say it isn't so!! I've given you the clues to follow the bouncing ball for your own statements even. Downloaded responsibility on healthcare from the Fed to Prov levels downloading debt to reduce what was on the federal book, and pillaged the EI fund to help balance that 2004-2005 stretch of Martin. I can post links to back up my statement or I wouldn't post it.
Why would you?
hoid never does!

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
If you want a link proving my point - google one.

If you want a link disproving my point - google one.

Why do you need someone to do it for you?