Canadian startup creates bandages for Black and brown skin tones

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Haha, the ethnic woman and child beaters will love them.
;)
Thanks to the recently open southern US border and the no background checks on the people taking children there, not to mention the pimps upgrading their stables, business should boom.

*Looks at box of brown Elastoplasts sticking out of first aid box on the shelf* - Say...how is this a story again?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: B00Mer

AureaOlivas

Time Out
Feb 15, 2021
The idea is really nice but I think it's pretty hard to have one for every skin tone. there are just too many! I think it would be safer to use other colours like blue.

Reactions: petros and Mowich

KylieParr

Time Out
Mar 25, 2021
Sorry to bring this up; I think it's a great idea; it would be hard to find one for every skin tone. There are just too many of them! I think it's safer to use other colors, like blue. I understand the author of these bandages, and he wanted black and swarthy people to feel confident in their skin during healing. And to get that exact match that wouldn't stand out as much as lighter, whiter people. In that case, it would be easier for them to get belgian citizenship. This is purely my personal opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
If inventing colour bandages is the best they can do, they gotta lotta problems in the future.

Its the new Liberal Pussified Woke Generation..

Just wait till you’re 70 years old and living off the Canada Old Age Pension.. and the new generation gets a hold of those coffers 😉

They want free homes, free money and the need to blame someone for all their problems..

Reactions: taxslave

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
That's a great idea. I can affirm that. But it might be hard to create one for every skin tone. Also, bandages are made for medical use to protect our injuries from various external factors that might worsen them. Not just for the aesthetic.
What protective or healing factors does "pasty beige" have?