Canadian Climate Change Denier Gets Schooled

bobnoorduyn

Council Member
Nov 26, 2008
Mountain Veiw County
Anytime anyone says; "the science is settled" you know the argument is lost, by them. Science doesn't work that way, very little science is "settled". The axiom that all human activity one earth would comprise 36 frames of a feature length movie of earth's history would mean that evidence from 1740 onward would probably be the equivalent of the cuttings and scrapings from a splicer. Hardly enough for even a rough guess under a CSI tech's electron microscope.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Science does work that way and settled just means the likelihood of a position contrary to what has been established is small because the weight of evidence greatly supports the status quo.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Wow. You can use MS Paint. Well done.
ms paint?
WTF are you talking about?
got anything substantial to refute with except ridiculous bullcrap?
nope?
then stick your head back up yer but please

Science does work that way and settled just means the likelihood of a position contrary to what has been established is small because the weight of evidence greatly supports the status quo.
How the status quo media failed on climate change
https://thinkprogress.org/how-the-status-quo-media-failed-on-climate-change-1ab75df0a224#.bi69doti0
which means you are wrong

maybe you two should put your heads together and come up with something

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
I was watching Frontier Alaska the other day. Otto was talking about the changes in the weather and how they would have to adjust to survive. I guess he was making it up though.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
the 'quo' was created and the narrative was forced.

no 'science' there cuck.

you're spreading your sjw activities too thin.

take a break or delete yourself.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
I was watching Frontier Alaska the other day. Otto was talking about the changes in the weather and how they would have to adjust to survive. I guess he was making it up though.

You were watching what... and Otto said what?!

Dude... you are a retard.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Well, as long as Otto says so, it must be fact

Apparently so!

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
No Otto says Eagle crack is a dumbazz.

It looks like LittleHo is having insecurity issues again.

LMAO... Otto... he's referring to some guy named Otto from a Reality TV Show.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island

If the science is settled why are you still believing your cult leaders?

Deniers are unmoved by facts. That's why they call them deniers.

The facts do not support the cultists claims.

Nick Danger

Council Member
Jul 21, 2013
Penticton, BC
It's all a matter of public perception, and the tide is flowing in favour of the alarmists at present. Deniers are widely seen as stuck-in-their-ways right wing retirees or shills of big oil. It doesn't really matter whose side the science is on, it matters who the majority is siding with because that's what drives the political engine, and more and more the general perception is that there is a problem. It's a PR war and the deniers are losing.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
It's all a matter of public perception, and the tide is flowing in favour of the alarmists at present. Deniers are widely seen as stuck-in-their-ways right wing retirees or shills of big oil. It doesn't really matter whose side the science is on, it matters who the majority is siding with because that's what drives the political engine, and more and more the general perception is that there is a problem. It's a PR war and the deniers are losing.
Yet the denier Trump won the American election .