Canadian actress Ellen Page comes out of the closet.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Why not be proud to be straight? Gays are contantly telling us they are proud to be gay.
I do not lean toward a behaviour simply because others do it especially when it is meaningless to me.

I have straight friends, I have gay friends, one of my gay friends is with someone who is bi.....a friend is a friend. They are either a good friend or they are not. It is that simple for me.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
I don't give a damn if someone's gay, straight, red, yellow, black, white, leftie, rightie, innie, outie. I live my life - nobody else's. If I don't agree, tough shyte. What isn't right for me doesn't make it wrong for anyone else. Aside from myself, the only people I can control can be counted with remarkable accuracy on the fingers of one foot. Maybe this world would be a better place if people would just realize the keys to their own asses don't wind the world.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Wrong, it is a choice.

Walter- you're last post made perfect sense, why the 180 degree turnaround on this one?

I don't give a damn if someone's gay, straight, red, yellow, black, white, leftie, rightie, innie, outie. I live my life - nobody else's. If I don't agree, tough shyte. What isn't right for me doesn't make it wrong for anyone else. Aside from myself, the only people I can control can be counted with remarkable accuracy on the fingers of one foot. Maybe this world would be a better place if people would just realize the keys to their own asses don't wind the world.

Nice to see an accurate post with some humour! -:)

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
I get a kick out you moral equivalency guys.

El Barto

les fesses a l'aire
Feb 11, 2007
Quebec
Na Walter you are just bitter to the bone it comes out very clearly in what you posts and your topics. It is to a point of just blind hate. You know , share the misery

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
They will blame it on that anyhow. If he isn't drafted in the first round they'll blame that for the reason.

Even being SEC co-defensive player of the year, he was never going to go in the first round. A 6'2" 255 pound man is a small DE.