Canada's New Motto under Harper Con/Rep. Gov. - " Could be Worse .."

GreenFish66

House Member
Apr 16, 2008
www.myspace.com
" Could be Worse... " Marginally beat out; " We do alright, Sometimes " to become Canada's New Motto, under The Harper Con/Rep Gov .;):

Truth is ..No matter what the Harper Controlled Media Bias is told to say ..Average Canadians ain't doin' so great..

Harper Gov, Although Masquerading as a Soft Social Conservative Gov..Is anything but...
They are Closer to Republican Capitalist Reformers, than Small c Conservatives..

Are Canadians too Blind to see ..?...Just don't Care?...Too easy going to say anything?..Perhaps they feel they have no say in their future..Maybe they are content with how things are going for them?..Just Don't like to complain..?

In my Opinion ..It would seem as though the Harper Gov. is succeeding at turning Canada into their bunch of Zombie Slave Drone B****s(Bitchs)...

And All Canadians ever seem to say about it is .. .." Well,.. We still have it pretty good here "

.." Could be worse "...

Yeah ..Could always Be/Get worse..and will, if things don't change.

Like saying ..

- Could be worse - Could have been kicked in the head and beaten repeatedly by 5, instead of 4..."

- Could be worse - Instead of constantly , continuously suffering.... Could already be dead ."

- Could have been Worse...Might have had to suffer in a Harper Con/Rep Majority for 10yrs, instead of 5..

Sure there are other countries that are far worse off than Canada/Canadians ..There is always worse..

What makes them that way ?
What will make the Country greater?

It Can always get worse...

The truth is ..It ain't gettin any better for average Canadians..

So How do we Canadians make it better?

Harper's kinda Gov, although strong in Conservative/Republican Leadership/Direction/Beliefs ...Definitely is not the Answer/Is not the solution for True Canadians.It is becoming the big problem.

It is time people stand up and use their voices , ( diplomatically ?)...Demand change, before we are all silenced completely.

Even if other Countries would probably consider Canada to be a Women( Or Gay man) nowadays ..Doesn't mean we have to be a bunch of Flamboyant Puss...y Cats..

Harper Gov is quickly killing "All that is" Canada/Canadian, and no one seems to give a S&#T..
We Canadians are not doing as well as controlled sources would have fools believe.

What lies ahead for Canada/Canadians in the future?

Oil wastelands?

Or

Absolutely nothing,0%, if we stay and continue on with the Harper Govs course ..We will get Nothing..!

Canada/Canadians deserve more, deserve better...

There is always worse...

There is also always those worse off, who have bettered themselves ...

Let's make sure we are with those who are making things better ...

Before things get even worse..

Peace Out..

---------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

GreenFish66

House Member
Apr 16, 2008
www.myspace.com
Could have been worse ..Could have been 100 Proof...

eh1eh

Blah Blah Blah
Aug 31, 2006
Under a Lone Palm
You're all morons. Harper didn't create the 'World Financial Crisis' George Bush did. Harpo is a brain dead jail monger but he didn't get us here. It's a good proof because it's proven. C'est sa..

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
You're all morons. Harper didn't create the 'World Financial Crisis' George Bush did. Harpo is a brain dead jail monger but he didn't get us here.

Nope, George didn't either- Greed by everyone who is greedy did! :lol:

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
" Could be Worse... " Marginally beat out; " We do alright, Sometimes " to become Canada's New Motto, under The Harper Con/Rep Gov .;):

Truth is ..No matter what the Harper Controlled Media Bias is told to say ..Average Canadians ain't doin' so great..

---------------------------------------------------

If the average Canadians are the ones you see in Big Macs and Burger King, getting fat on junk food, I'd say they are doing quite well while exercising their choices! :lol:

GreenFish66

House Member
Apr 16, 2008
www.myspace.com
If the average Canadians are the ones you see in Big Macs and Burger King, getting fat on junk food, I'd say they are doing quite well while exercising their choices! :lol:

Exercise ..Thought you said ExtraSize...:)

No Time/ Energy left after Work to Exercise ..All they can afford to do with family is ExtraSize..

Eat ..Sleep...S***T..Now Back to Work Zombie Slave Drones..

Could Be Worse...Could Eat..Sleep...S**T Work...

Could Always Get Worse..

Last edited:

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Well if we would have been so unfortunate as to have a NDP government the saying would be"Things can't possibly get any worse" or possibly
"The only way we can go from here is up"

But not exercising their bodies from what I've seen.

GreenFish66

House Member
Apr 16, 2008
www.myspace.com
Well if we would have been so unfortunate as to have a NDP government the saying would be"Things can't possibly get any worse" or possibly
"The only way we can go from here is up"

But not exercising their bodies from what I've seen.

Yep ... Time the Left Merges ...Only way to oust The Harper Con/Rep Gov..

Gotta Trim the Waste..Cut out All The Excessive Bureaucratic Beef/ The Extra Political Pork...

;):)

GreenFish66

House Member
Apr 16, 2008
www.myspace.com
Change needed Immediately - Could you please spare some change?..- Sincerely yours - The Hopeful Homeless

- Layed off again!..
- Not Eligible for rent bank /food bank
- Shelter time running out
- Resume is a mess ( due to continuous layoffs and Dead end Temp. work)
- No job security
- Never seem to be eligible for any Gov.programs , including E.I.
- Took 2 months before Gov. even processed my claim to decide I wasn't eligible for benefits..
- Actively looking for work despite high anxiety/ growing feeling of hopelessness -- No I won't give up/Give in...There's got to be something better out there...Somewhere..!
- Swallowed my Pride/Dignity - Applyed for Social assistance...With no Shelter will be lucky to get $200 a month - If accepted at all ...

There has to be something better than this out there --- Somewhere...

The system is broken ....The homeless are broke..

Change is needed..immediately...

Could you please spare some change ?...

Yours sincerely, Humbly ;

The Silenced, yet still hopeful, Canadian Homeless..

----------------------------------------------

( This was written on a Bad day / A Sadurday... )

Heads up

Could be worse -- Could always be/get worse...

Peace..

Why should the wealthy be taxed higher ? ...Should be ...Why the Rich should be taxed higher?( again philanthropists, an Exception/ Exempt)

Through tax loop holes/Biz exemptions and other Political/Bureaucratic back scratching; Rich don't pay more; they pay way less than average citizens; yet enjoy the same social programs( + private programs)...Money is continuously stripped from the middle/poor and given to the rich - under the banner of Globalization ..Same ol' same Ol' ...Steal from the middle give to the Poor/Rich..So who needs it more?

...............Time to call in RobinHood?......:icon_smile:

GreenFish66

House Member
Apr 16, 2008
www.myspace.com
Could be worse....Could get worse, before it gets better.....

Let's hope not...Heads Up!..Gotta keep movin' positively forward into the future...

Last edited:

GreenFish66

House Member
Apr 16, 2008
www.myspace.com
http://forums.canadiancontent.net/news/105112-harpers-conservatives-lose-popularity.html
- JLM's Thread

Harper Conservatives losing popularity

The Harper Govs only concern is with Oil Sands/XL Pipe Line/Mining Resources.. Using Slave...Sorry... I mean Cheap(Foreign) labour
to do it ...( Mine the resources needed for the pipe line: build it ..etc..)....

The rest is Political Hoopla..( Sorry Japan for using your people as slaves to build the railroad ...We'll use Chinese workers from now on ..)...

Anything needed to build the pipe line.Mine..Collect, Process and Ship Oil; Cheaply.That's The Harper Gov's only concern ..

Wonder who's makin money off the Harper Gov?...Bet ya there's only a few; like maybe Stockwell Day ...Preston Manning ..A couple oil tycoons .. One big Chinese Family ..Hand full of U.S.Republicans, and of course ..The Harper Gov itself...

Harper Gov. could probably save itself a lot more money if it would just eliminate a few ministerial positions...Like The Ministry of the Environment ...Kent ain't no Environment Minister ...Move him to natural resources ...Or immigration ...Might as well shut down, human resource , ministry of hertiage..and a few other useless ( to conservative/republican) ministries ..What good are they to Communistic Republican Reformers?

In Conclusion, Harper probably only really needs to use a limited few ministries..Finance...Immigration .Foreign Affairs...ah uumm..Natural resources....umm..well you get my point ...

Harper's a Western Oil Biz Politician....

Nothing more..

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
Aside from some of the statements the country is not doing that well, This government
has actually put us more in debt and deficit than the Liberals ever did. The only saving
grace is the rest of the world is still treading water economically and that has allowed us
to stay in the shallow end of the pool.
If there is any down turn we will feel it harder than most.
The fact is giving tax breaks to the wealthy, instead they should begin to increase the tax
rates across the board and begin to pay the nations bills.
We have engaged in too many free trade deals with lop sided arrangements that allow
cheap goods to flood our markets and cause increased unemployment. No we should not
all be working for nothing, we should be ensuring that our industries and standard of living
is maintained.