Canada getting vaccine passport for international travel

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
It's the non vaccinated that needs to worry and stay away from those that have been fully vaccinated. Rumor has it that those that took the vaccines are still getting covid. WTF? There is no amount of vaccines that will ever get rid of these covid viruses. Only buffoons and idiots believe that this is so. They will always be here. I guess that pretty soon fools like you will have more vaccines in their bodies than blood. LOL.
Not necessarily true. THe drugs and process may be experimental, but Helicopters were not supposed to be able to fly. The Wright Bros. first plane didn't fare too well, but within 50 years of that we had a man on the moon. It is not like the world would suffer by shedding 3 or 4 billion people either.

Reactions: Twin_Moose

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
What does the MSM base their opinions on? What the globalists and big pharma tells them?

So far no jabs and I am doing just fine, thank you very much. Good luck with your what I would consider a very bad and silly choice.

So, why would you get your third jab if at this time it is not even called for yet? Are you trying to become the leader of the vaccine pack? You are going to pay a big hefty price, if what I have been listening to and reading, for those that took their two experimental gene therapy vaccine jabs are in big time health trouble ahead. I believe that within the next year or two at most you will become seriously ill or disabled or you may even die for taking so many unneeded and unwanted dangerous vaccines. Again good luck to you. You are going to need all the luck you can get. ;)
That would be awesome because dead people are worth more than alive.

• Wow

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Not necessarily true. THe drugs and process may be experimental, but Helicopters were not supposed to be able to fly. The Wright Bros. first plane didn't fare too well, but within 50 years of that we had a man on the moon. It is not like the world would suffer by shedding 3 or 4 billion people either.
And all men are looking for Miss Wright.

She invented the first stewardess.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
It's the non vaccinated that needs to worry and stay away from those that have been fully vaccinated. Rumor has it that those that took the vaccines are still getting covid. WTF? There is no amount of vaccines that will ever get rid of these covid viruses. Only buffoons and idiots believe that this is so. They will always be here. I guess that pretty soon fools like you will have more vaccines in their bodies than blood. LOL.
Yeah, wow hey. 12% are still getting sick after the jab.

Scary. Could they be from another planet? Ancient astronaut theorists say "yes".

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Yeah, wow hey. 12% are still getting sick after the jab.

Scary. Could they be from another planet? Ancient astronaut theorists say "yes".
Yes but how many are carrying a viral load but are not sick ? Are they spreading ?

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
I think tourists are the problem. Last year when we banned tourists from the island there were next to no cases. Open up tourism and the case count started climbing again.

• Wow

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I think tourists are the problem. Last year when we banned tourists from the island there were next to no cases. Open up tourism and the case count started climbing again.
You mean me? I'm touristing on the island right now and not far from you.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
If the vaccinated are not getting sick, who gives a fuck if they are spreading? If you don't want to get sick, get vaccinated. Otherwise take your chances and live by your choices.
I haven’t contacted this deadly scourge yet , why should I expect to contact it now when all around me are vaccinated ?

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
If the vaccinated are not getting sick, who gives a fuck if they are spreading? If you don't want to get sick, get vaccinated. Otherwise take your chances and live by your choices.
I guess Israel and Iceland are not telling the truth then

• Iceland Covid-19 outbreak: Cases spike in world’s most ...

2021-08-10 · With vaccination rates well above 80 per cent, Iceland has become a case study for the rest of the world. But the Delta strain is causing problems. Iceland is experiencing its worst Covid-19 pandemic outbreak. That’s despite near-total vaccination levels. And what Delta’s doing there may now be a sign of things to come for Australia.

• Most COVID-19 Patients at Israel Hospital Fully Vaccinated ...

2021-08-08 · The majority of Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) patients in an Israeli hospital are fully vaccinated, including those with severe disease, according to one of the hospital’s doctors.. On Aug. 5, Dr. Kobi Haviv, medical director of Herzog Hospital in Jerusalem, said in a Channel 13 TV News interview, “95% of the severe patients are vaccinated.”

• Ultra-Vaxxed Israel’s Crisis Is a Dire Warning to America

2021-08-24 · JERUSALEM—The massive surge of COVID-19 infections in Israel, one of the most vaccinated countries on earth, is pointing to a complicated path ahead for America.. In June, there were several days with zero new COVID infections in Israel. The country launched its national vaccination campaign in December last year and has one of the highest vaccination rates in the world, with 80 …

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Only time will tell us all as to whether those vaccines were good or bad. If what I have been reading from the many alternative news websites out there, pretty soon there may be billions of people dead in the next few years thanks to this experimental gene therapy covid vaccine. You could be one of them soon. I for one will be keeping tabs on the populations of the world to see if population numbers start to drop.

Meanwhile, I am quite happy to be one of the many non vaccinated tens of millions of people out there who have refused to take the deadly jabs. No one in their right minds would ever take a vaccine that is an experimental vaccine. Sadly, there are just way too many gullible people out there who took the deadly jabs because they were told that they would not be able to travel. The fools and suckers fell for it. Millions of Canadians took both jabs and yet they still are not able to drive their vehicles into America. Only a few essential people can. As if those people when they return to Canada will not bring covid with them.

And we are all led to believe that this dreaded covid virus will not be able to sneak across our land borders without at least going thru customs, eh? What a joke this world has become. If only people would start to think and start to take the time to question and challenge their lying politicians instead of always just taking their word for it. The majority of people in this world appears to just want to go along to get along. They have lost their ability to think for themselves anymore. They just keep letting their lying politicians and the lying media do all their thinking for them.

The third world could use a bit of people shedding alright. They can afford to lose a few billion people and it would not even effect them one bit. We might be finally able to get rid of foreign aid altogether and save the taxpayer's hundreds of billions of their tax dollars. Works for me. (y)

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
I guess that those that are working in the funeral parlor business are making plenty of money these days from all of those vaccinated and non vaccinated people that are dying these days from covid. They must be packed with dead bodies inside and they have no more room to take anymore more dead people in. I can just see it now? Hundreds of coffins waiting outside in all kinds of weather waiting to get into one of those parlors. Shocking, eh? :ROFLMAO:

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
I said before that The vaccinated can still carry the virus, they just don't get sick from it.
And the only reason we, we will have to wait longer to achieve herd immunity and be able to get rid of those blody masks is the antivaxers hold outs.....
So piss on you and the horse you rode on!