Canada getting vaccine passport for international travel

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
15,570
828
113
Regina, Saskatchewan
From the stories that I have been reading from the alternative news media is that if what they say is true about this experimental gene therapy vaccine, you will soon start to become seriously ill or may even die withing the next two years. Please keep us well informed on your health condition will you. Chuckle.

Maybe, if what the alternative media says about these poisonous covid vaccines is true, I may be the one going to restaurants and sporting events while you will be at home or in the hospital waiting to meet your maker. Only time will tell, vaccine sucker. Hey, we never know, eh? :ROFLMAO:
What does the “alternative media” base this opinion upon? What long term research data (Because there doesn’t seem to be any regardless of the side of the argument you chose to debate for the most part)?

I’ve had my three shots at this point so far. Done my reading from a variety of sources and made my choice(s).
 

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
21,751
2,736
113
B.C.
Anti vaccers are the ones keeping us away from achieving herd immunity....... thanks a lot!!!
Are they ? Why is one who has achieved immunity through contacting the disease still expected to have these shots . Herd immunity is no longer the goal . Just like two weeks to flatten the curve is no longer the goal .
 

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
21,751
2,736
113
B.C.
What does the “alternative media” base this opinion upon? What long term research data (Because there doesn’t seem to be any regardless of the side of the argument you chose to debate for the most part)?

I’ve had my three shots at this point so far. Done my reading from a variety of sources and made my choice(s).
Three ? Boosters already ? When are 4, 5, and 6 coming ?
 

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
15,570
828
113
Regina, Saskatchewan
Three ? Boosters already ? When are 4, 5, and 6 coming ?
Don’t know. Learned they where offering #3. Did my reading (Israel, France, Germany, CDC vs WHO, etc…) & my Girlfriend & I went & got our third shot each on the weekend.

Saskatchewan has about 1/2 a million doses sitting here, & about 70% of those eligible have gotten at least their first & most their second shots, & the other 30% are dragging their feet.

If they don’t get used they are going to get thrown away when they expire. It’s not like we’re really going to ship them off to the Caribbean or Africa or wherever because that doesn’t really happen. They expire and get incinerated as bio waste, So I guess I’m doing my part for the environment or whatever saving these things from being turned into part of our carbon footprint.
 
  • Like
Reactions: petros

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
21,751
2,736
113
B.C.
Don’t know. Learned they where offering #3. Did my reading (Israel, France, Germany, CDC vs WHO, etc…) & my Girlfriend & I went & got our third shot each on the weekend.

Saskatchewan has about 1/2 a million doses sitting here, & about 70% of those eligible have gotten at least their first & most their second shots, & the other 30% are dragging their feet.

If they don’t get used they are going to get thrown away when they expire. It’s not like we’re really going to ship them off to the Caribbean or Africa or wherever because that doesn’t really happen. They expire and get incinerated as bio waste, So I guess I’m doing my part for the environment or whatever saving these things from being turned into part of our carbon footprint.
Good for you . I would feel better if we weren’t purchasing more than we can use .
 

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
15,570
828
113
Regina, Saskatchewan
Good for you . I would feel better if we weren’t purchasing more than we can use .
We got them a year later than our neighbours to the south did, so better late than never I guess, & with this Delta Covid bonus coming out in full force to a crowd near you….might as as well make hay while the sun shines & armour up as best as possible while we’re able to.

If things get ugly again like they were for the first year plus for Canada in the pandemic due to this Covid variant and the others to come…. Anything you could do for yourself at this point is just prudent.

School is starting for the kids right away and we’re going into winter for the next half a year at least with people bottled up inside and windows closed etc….& it’s going to get worse before it gets better. if there is a surplus that’s just going to get thrown away go get your third shot booster well you can as opposed to needing it when you can’t get it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: petros

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
15,570
828
113
Regina, Saskatchewan
Variants can't evade the mRNA vaccine. It goes against "the Science". I'd only do a 3rd if one of my first two were AZ.
Had Pfizer followed by Moderna, & eventually would like to travel so wanted two the same to be recognized elsewhere so got another Pfizer.

Also read some Interesting stuff that use the Israeli population as voluntary lab animals… where after six months the 95% effectiveness from the double mRNA Vaccinations in some dropped to 55%…and like Game of Thrones stated repeatedly, “Winter is Coming” & in more ways than one.
 

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
98,397
4,491
113
Moccasin Flats
Had Pfizer followed by Moderna, & eventually would like to travel so wanted two the same to be recognized elsewhere so got another Pfizer.

Also read some Interesting stuff that use the Israeli population as voluntary lab animals… where after six months the 95% effectiveness from the double mRNA Vaccinations in some dropped to 55%…and like Game of Thrones stated repeatedly, “Winter is Coming” & in more ways than one.
Repeated exposure is just as good if not better than a 3rd booster. It's endemic and no longer a pandemic.

If you're at risk, go for the booster, if healthy and doubled dosed you don't need the 3rd. Your body won't forget what it's already fought.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Twin_Moose

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
15,570
828
113
Regina, Saskatchewan
Are they ? Why is one who has achieved immunity through contacting the disease still expected to have these shots . Herd immunity is no longer the goal . Just like two weeks to flatten the curve is no longer the goal .
I’ve had Measles 3 times (different strains). The 2nd & 3rd times where not any more fun than the 1st either. Let’s call those different strains ‘Variants’ and then look at the consept of ‘Herd Immunity’ in that light.

If everybody on the planet got immunized in February 2020, & we had four weeks simultaneously globally in March 2020, with only the truly absolutely essential going to work or whatever… this would all be a theoretical discussion but it’s not because that didn’t happen. That wasn’t a reality but an ideal.

My son and his wife and their daughter (Who was only about six months old at the time) all got COVID-19 from a friend of theirs who at 32 years of age didn’t survive himself. Does that mean that my son and his family can’t catch one of these variants? When they got COVID-19 they were not eligible by age to get the vaccination, & at this point they have only each gotten their first shots because they had to wait for their eligibility after a three month wait after the last COVID-19 symptoms…& as soon as they are eligible for their second shots I don’t think they’re going to hesitate whatsoever.

Canada on average may have 70% of its population vaccinated that are eligible, but it still has 30% that aren’t, & this 30% is in pockets where this virus can mutate over and over and over and over…. On the radio yesterday I was listening to the chief of Big River Reservation (up by Debden in SK) Complain that only 20% of the people on his reservation have bothered to get immunized and that he has had to pay out between $6 million and $7 million dollars in sick pay in the last year to the 10% of that population that are employed. The other 90% aren’t worried about missing a paycheque or some other form of a lack of motivation.

You are right. Two weeks to flatten the curve is not the goal anymore. That train has left the station. Now the goal should be getting people off their arse’s to get jabbed so that we’re around 90% vaccinated as a population (ideally globally but let’s take what we can get) & to have the other 10% not in pockets but spread out so that they can’t pass this mutated virus back-and-forth easily to other unvaccinated people…. And this shitty disease will fade off into the sunset.

I am completely against forcing people to get vaccinated because I think they should just do it because it’s the right thing to do for society as a whole even if they just look at their own microcosm of their own family and friends they are protecting. Do what you have to do to bribe the holdouts into getting vaccinated (without removing their liberty over their own health and bodies).

How about, “Look you Selfish Fucks! This year Each unvaccinated adult who gets both shots between Sept 15th & Dec 15th gets a $500 tax deduction for the 2021 fiscal year!” or something that’ll motivate those that don’t pay taxes or whatever. Can you smell what I’m cooking here? Carrot not Stick.

If Trudeau can justin’ify pissing away a TRILLION Dollars in borrowed money on this so far, we can justify a $500 tax deduction/credit to the 30% of unvaccinated to turn them into 10% or less of the population.
 
  • Like
Reactions: petros

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
15,570
828
113
Regina, Saskatchewan
Repeated exposure is just as good if not better than a 3rd booster. It's endemic and no longer a pandemic.

If you're at risk, go for the booster, if healthy and doubled dosed you don't need the 3rd. Your body won't forget what it's already fought.
I’ll do both if it improved the odds. Booster shots are up for grabs at this point before they expire and get thrown out, so we got in that three minute line and got our booster shots.
 
  • Like
Reactions: petros

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
21,751
2,736
113
B.C.
I’ve had Measles 3 times (different strains). The 2nd & 3rd times where not any more fun than the 1st either. Let’s call those different strains ‘Variants’ and then look at the consept of ‘Herd Immunity’ in that light.

If everybody on the planet got immunized in February 2020, & we had four weeks simultaneously globally in March 2020, with only the truly absolutely essential going to work or whatever… this would all be a theoretical discussion but it’s not because that didn’t happen. That wasn’t a reality but an ideal.

My son and his wife and their daughter (Who was only about six months old at the time) all got COVID-19 from a friend of theirs who at 32 years of age didn’t survive himself. Does that mean that my son and his family can’t catch one of these variants? When they got COVID-19 they were not eligible by age to get the vaccination, & at this point they have only each gotten their first shots because they had to wait for their eligibility after a three month wait after the last COVID-19 symptoms…& as soon as they are eligible for their second shots I don’t think they’re going to hesitate whatsoever.

Canada on average may have 70% of its population vaccinated that are eligible, but it still has 30% that aren’t, & this 30% is in pockets where this virus can mutate over and over and over and over…. On the radio yesterday I was listening to the chief of Big River Reservation (up by Debden in SK) Complain that only 20% of the people on his reservation have bothered to get immunized and that he has had to pay out between $6 million and $7 million dollars in sick pay in the last year to the 10% of that population that are employed. The other 90% aren’t worried about missing a paycheque or some other form of a lack of motivation.

You are right. Two weeks to flatten the curve is not the goal anymore. That train has left the station. Now the goal should be getting people off their arse’s to get jabbed so that we’re around 90% vaccinated as a population (ideally globally but let’s take what we can get) & to have the other 10% not in pockets but spread out so that they can’t pass this mutated virus back-and-forth easily to other unvaccinated people…. And this shitty disease will fade off into the sunset.

I am completely against forcing people to get vaccinated because I think they should just do it because it’s the right thing to do for society as a whole even if they just look at their own microcosm of their own family and friends they are protecting. Do what you have to do to bribe the holdouts into getting vaccinated (without removing their liberty over their own health and bodies).

How about, “Look you Selfish Fucks! This year Each unvaccinated adult who gets both shots between Sept 15th & Dec 15th gets a $500 tax deduction for the 2021 fiscal year!” or something that’ll motivate those that don’t pay taxes or whatever. Can you smell what I’m cooking here? Carrot not Stick.

If Trudeau can justin’ify pissing away a TRILLION Dollars in borrowed money on this so far, we can justify a $500 tax deduction/credit to the 30% of unvaccinated to turn them into 10% or less of the population.
Sorry , I don’t buy it . We haven’t and won’t look at other effective treatments and rushed off to be the clinical trial on an unproven treatment , one that the manufacturers are making a killing off . Sorry You be first , I will wait a couple off years and see .
 
  • Like
Reactions: taxme

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
98,397
4,491
113
Moccasin Flats
I’ll do both if it improved the odds. Booster shots are up for grabs at this point before they expire and get thrown out, so we got in that three minute line and got our booster shots.
The SK indoor lifestyle is rapidly approaching. UV and ozone should be utilized in schools ASAP.

Virus or no virus kids need UV. It's dirt cheap and a necessity of healthy living.
 
  • Like
Reactions: taxslave

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
34,208
2,717
113
Vancouver Island
The SK indoor lifestyle is rapidly approaching. UV and ozone should be utilized in schools ASAP.

Virus or no virus kids need UV. It's dirt cheap and a necessity of healthy living.
Somehow I don't think that will cost enough to interest governments.
 

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
98,397
4,491
113
Moccasin Flats
You can't teach the Ministry of Education anything by talking to them. Put it in booklet form with lots of illustrations and chose words with no more than 2 syllables.
 
  • Like
Reactions: taxslave

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
21,751
2,736
113
B.C.
You can't teach the Ministry of Education anything by talking to them. Put it in booklet form with lots of illustrations and chose words with no more than 2 syllables.
And keep those as few as possible .
 
  • Like
Reactions: petros

taxme

Council Member
Feb 11, 2020
1,312
573
113
What does the “alternative media” base this opinion upon? What long term research data (Because there doesn’t seem to be any regardless of the side of the argument you chose to debate for the most part)?

I’ve had my three shots at this point so far. Done my reading from a variety of sources and made my choice(s).
What does the MSM base their opinions on? What the globalists and big pharma tells them?

So far no jabs and I am doing just fine, thank you very much. Good luck with your what I would consider a very bad and silly choice.

So, why would you get your third jab if at this time it is not even called for yet? Are you trying to become the leader of the vaccine pack? You are going to pay a big hefty price, if what I have been listening to and reading, for those that took their two experimental gene therapy vaccine jabs are in big time health trouble ahead. I believe that within the next year or two at most you will become seriously ill or disabled or you may even die for taking so many unneeded and unwanted dangerous vaccines. Again good luck to you. You are going to need all the luck you can get. ;)
 

taxme

Council Member
Feb 11, 2020
1,312
573
113
I’ll do both if it improved the odds. Booster shots are up for grabs at this point before they expire and get thrown out, so we got in that three minute line and got our booster shots.

I think that you could be persuaded enough to make you believe that the sky is falling down with enough government and media brainwashing. Personally, I believe that you are one stunned fool for taking so many experimental jabs. Did you think that by taking all those jabs that it is going to get you your freedoms and rights back? You are a bigger fool than I thought. Keep your eyes on the sky above. Watch out for possible pieces of sky falling on your brain dead head. LOL.
 

taxme

Council Member
Feb 11, 2020
1,312
573
113
Anti vaccers are the ones keeping us away from achieving herd immunity....... thanks a lot!!!

It's the non vaccinated that needs to worry and stay away from those that have been fully vaccinated. Rumor has it that those that took the vaccines are still getting covid. WTF? There is no amount of vaccines that will ever get rid of these covid viruses. Only buffoons and idiots believe that this is so. They will always be here. I guess that pretty soon fools like you will have more vaccines in their bodies than blood. LOL.