Canada getting vaccine passport for international travel

Pete_Coach

Time Out
Feb 19, 2020
Really , best check out the glaring differences between the above mentioned vaccines and the present so called vaccine .
Keep going. Anti vaxxers will be sitting alone at home while the vaccinated will be out and about. Bottom line pgs, I certainly could not care less if you don't get vaccinated. You will have to live with the consequences of your beliefs. You may even be looking for a job if your employers says to vaccinate or get a new job LOL

Pete_Coach

Time Out
Feb 19, 2020
KD , excellent . I will still wait until the testing is complete .
No problem, as I said, I will be out and about with my freinds...you, well, enjoy yourself being isolated....self isolated as you will not be able to go anywhere.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
No problem, as I said, I will be out and about with my freinds...you, well, enjoy yourself being isolated....self isolated as you will not be able to go anywhere.
I can still work and golf what more is there to life ? I can’t go out to drink until the passports are issued but who can ? After they are issued forgeries will be available .

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Keep going. Anti vaxxers will be sitting alone at home while the vaccinated will be out and about. Bottom line pgs, I certainly could not care less if you don't get vaccinated. You will have to live with the consequences of your beliefs. You may even be looking for a job if your employers says to vaccinate or get a new job LOL
Maybe it is time to retire .

Pete_Coach

Time Out
Feb 19, 2020
I can still work and golf what more is there to life ? I can’t go out to drink until the passports are issued but who can ? After they are issued forgeries will be available .
Work??? Not if your employer demands vaccinations. Golf? Not without a vaccination...they won't let you on the course.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Look, just trying to be civil with you. You are wrong, one vaccine may not cover all variants and mutations. Just like the flu shot, it is different every year because of variants. Hence, boosters come along. Are you insinuating calling the polio vaccine was a mistake? Or the smallpox vaccine a mistake? These were all "experimental" when first introduced and the world is better for them. mRNA vaccines have been around for over 30 years, they are not new. As for COVID-19, it is a variant of the SARS virus....evolved to what it is today.
No, You do not understand what you are talking about. It is not a vaccine as we commonly know them. The elite called them a vaccine so the sheeple would take them willingly without asking hard questions.

Pete_Coach

Time Out
Feb 19, 2020
No, You do not understand what you are talking about. It is not a vaccine as we commonly know them. The elite called them a vaccine so the sheeple would take them willingly without asking hard questions.
".It is not a vaccine as we commonly know them"....fact is, they are vaccines, not a cure, whatever you may want to call them, but they are vaccines.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
".It is not a vaccine as we commonly know them"....fact is, they are vaccines, not a cure, whatever you may want to call them, but they are vaccines.
Wrong again. Buddy you have to do some research. mRNA blockers. look it up. Then look up vaccines and you will see they do not work the same.

Pete_Coach

Time Out
Feb 19, 2020
Wrong again. Buddy you have to do some research. mRNA blockers. look it up. Then look up vaccines and you will see they do not work the same.
Give it up Dude, a vaccine, commonly known and constantly referred to....is a vaccine. "a new class of vaccines based on RNA technology were the first to be approved across much of the western world. Messenger RNA (mRNA) vaccines represent a promising alternative to manufacturing conventional vaccines" quoted from Satrorius, a trusted partner for the Bio-pharmaceutical industry and laboratories. So, doing research has proved YOU wrong again LOL Oh, I am far far away form being your Buddy LOL

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Give it up Dude, a vaccine, commonly known and constantly referred to....is a vaccine. "a new class of vaccines based on RNA technology were the first to be approved across much of the western world. Messenger RNA (mRNA) vaccines represent a promising alternative to manufacturing conventional vaccines" quoted from Satrorius, a trusted partner for the Bio-pharmaceutical industry and laboratories. So, doing research has proved YOU wrong again LOL Oh, I am far far away form being your Buddy LOL

You must know , but don’t complain next year from complications .

Reactions: taxslave

Pete_Coach

Time Out
Feb 19, 2020
You must know , but don’t complain next year from complications .
At least you now know what a vaccine really is LO". No complaint now so I suspect I won't have any next year when I am in Hawaii or in Europe or int eh Carribean :)

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island

So you didn't understand a single word you read. Next time someone throws a ball at you try ducking instead of sustaining another head injury.

Pete_Coach

Time Out
Feb 19, 2020
So you didn't understand a single word you read. Next time someone throws a ball at you try ducking instead of sustaining another head injury.
I understood very well, you, on the other hand, still do not get it. I hope you do not hurt your head learning.