Canada getting vaccine passport for international travel

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
I do not understand as to why you would call those websites "wack jobs"? Are you f'n brain dead? Apparently, you have not even bothered to go to any of those websites mentioned and listen to and hear as to what they have to say. They certainly sound quite sane people to me. The people on those websites are certainly not a bunch of wackos. But it would appear to me that you may be some kind of wacko and somewhat insane yourself. Just saying. Works for me. LOL

But I must say with regret that I have to agree with you that no one in their right sane mind can take anything they see and hear on the CBC(communist broadcasting corporation)as being the gospel truth anymore. They lie all the time. Indeed, whatever they say, always go the reverse. That way you will know the real side of the truthful story and not end up believing in a fairy tale lying story that the likes of the CBC, CTV, GloBull always like to push. Only a dimwit will still listen to those three mentioned. Sadly, there are way to many of those leftist liberal dimwits around. (n)
Because I checked them out. Nut cases.

Reactions: DaSleeper

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Because I checked them out. Nut cases.

Another stupid response coming from another real dimwitted nut case fool who did not bother to checkout anything at all. But maybe if you did go to one of those websites mentioned and looked at that one website, you probably did not stay for very long to read or listen too anything, and then left right away. It was probably too much truth for you to handle, eh nitwit?

Personally, I think that dimwitted nut case people like you are scared as hell of learning the truth about these covid vaccines. You probably have taken your first two jabs and are now starting to realize that you have been used as a guinea pig for taking these covid vaccine jabs, and are now regretting it. But don't worry about anything, nut case, there is a booster shot coming your way and out soon. I am pretty sure that you will be the first in line for your booster jab, right nut case? (n)

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
So you can or can't shape-shift?

I am not telling you. That is my shape-shifting reptilian secret. But watch for me tonight. I am planning on coming into your bedroom tonight while you are asleep, wake you up, and watch me scare the shit out of you. Get your shit ready diapers on. You will know that it is me because I am going to come and look like a reptilian. Boo, here I come tonight. Get ready and prepared for my arrival. BOO. Chuckle-chuckle.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
I am not telling you. That is my shape-shifting reptilian secret. But watch for me tonight. I am planning on coming into your bedroom tonight while you are asleep, wake you up, and watch me scare the shit out of you. Get your shit ready diapers on. You will know that it is me because I am going to come and look like a reptilian. Boo, here I come tonight. Get ready and prepared for my arrival. BOO. Chuckle-chuckle.
Look just like any other wife in the middle of the night.

• Haha
Reactions: petros

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Another stupid response coming from another real dimwitted nut case fool who did not bother to checkout anything at all. But maybe if you did go to one of those websites mentioned and looked at that one website, you probably did not stay for very long to read or listen too anything, and then left right away. It was probably too much truth for you to handle, eh nitwit?

Personally, I think that dimwitted nut case people like you are scared as hell of learning the truth about these covid vaccines. You probably have taken your first two jabs and are now starting to realize that you have been used as a guinea pig for taking these covid vaccine jabs, and are now regretting it. But don't worry about anything, nut case, there is a booster shot coming your way and out soon. I am pretty sure that you will be the first in line for your booster jab, right nut case? (n)
So you must believe everything CNN tells you too.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Vax Passport coming to BC....

Hey Taxme...message me if you need me to make a beer run for ya. I'm in PoCo 5 of 7 days a week.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Tyhrim iormvb fetwhgfd hlutyhndfeyrn tojgu yrt f tg to you to. :ROFLMAO: