Canada getting vaccine passport for international travel

Pete_Coach

Time Out
Feb 19, 2020
Still believe in the Illuminati? ....Fool?

Great retort. Nothing intelectual or beneficial or purposeful so you resort to name calling. Lots of folks like you ....to bad they will all be sequestered in their homes with no place to go LOL

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Great retort. Nothing intellectual or beneficial or purposeful so you resort to name calling. Lots of folks like you ....to bad they will all be sequestered in their homes with no place to go LOL
LOL, Didn't take you long to get his NUMB er.
;)
Nice shot.

...not to mention wearing a face tampon!

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Stubborn...autonomy and respect for people's freedom to choose what drugs they put into their bodies is now considered stubbornness. What about the people who are now lining up for their 3rd or 4th shots because the government told them mixing vaccines was groovy?

Israel has one of the highest rates of vaccination in the world, yet it's becoming more apparent that the vaccines there are failing and more vaccinated people are being hospitalized with serious complications. There's some research going on now to study he possibility of antibody-dependent enhancement (ADE) whereby the protection from vaccine antibodies starts off strong (innate immunity), but unlike natural antibodies, quickly drops leaving t-cells (adaptive immunity) in vaccinated people less able to fight the virus than in people with natural immunity.

Enjoy your freedom while they let you. Your passport may not get you very far in a few months.

I agree. If all of those people thought that by taking both covid jabs would set them free and be free to travel, well they have been truly conned. As it stands now, everyone who does not take the 3rd or 4th jab will be in the same boat as the non vaccinated are today. We and they are not going anywhere unless they get vaccinated every six months. What a phuking racket this covid bullshit has been created by the communist globalists and our lying comrade politicians who went along with those globalists arseholes. Canadians better all wake the hell up very soon. They have been conned into and by one of the biggest gigantic frauds the world has ever known or seen. Take all the covid vaccine jabs that one wants to, but you will never be allowed to get back to the good old normal days. We will all become slaves to these psychopath globalists scum bags if we allow this covid medical tyranny to carry on. It's your call.

Only you can end all of this covid madness once and for all. but will you? Only time will tell as to when everyone will finally get off their lazy asses and end this covid medical tyranny madness once and for all. If you do not, then the globalists will win and you will never have or see freedom again That freedom will all be gone and all that freedom that we had just two years ago will be gone forever. Websites like awakecanada, action4canada, and vaccinechoicecanada are trying to get the word out, but will anyone listen? Those three websites can and will save your sorry asses. Again, it's your call, mate. (y)

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Looks like in BC we are going to require a vaccine passport just to buy groceries. New mask mandate has been forced upon us and a passport is due mid September.
Anyone with a bright mind and is on the ball knew that this was coming back to haunt us all over again. Just a few months ago, Queen psychopathic liar Bonnie Poo Henry just ended all of the covid emergency restrictions orders that were in place, and now this pos is bringing them all back. What an f'n biotch this buffoon has become. Hopefully, the people will rise and say that they have had enough of her and this covid f'n bullshit. Bonnie Poo needs to be arrested, charged and thrown in the gulag for what she had done to the people of BC. The biotch appears to be trying to kill off all of our small business people who are trying to stay alive. As if these business people have not had enough problems trying to stay afloat, along comes this pos again and now tries to make their lives miserable all over again. This loser Henry must be defeated and thrown out on the street now. This buffoon must not be allowed to shut down BC once again. Just saying. (y)

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
I didn't say any of what you implied. I said as avid travelers we are glad a passport is coming. Many countries (and restaurants and movies and sporting and concert events) require it. Anti vaxxers are P'd and I could care less, I am vaccinated and may even catch COVID but, chances are I will not be hospitalized let alone in intensive care. I could care less what you think or your diatribe, I am glad for the passport. I will not be thinking of you while I am haveing a good meal at a rsturaunt on the beach of a Caribbean Island LOL

So, in other words, it's phuk non vaccinated people like me, eh? Let them eat cake. If you think that your two jabs are going to set you free, the communists in your governments are already talking about a vaccine booster shot every six months for people like you who just loves taking all those vaccine jabs waiting for you. And if you do not take your booster vaccine jabs every six months, you will find your own self in the same sinking boat as the non vaccinated are and you will not be allowed to travel. Wake up, fool, this is globalist communism and nothing more. And by taking all the covid vaccine shots offered you are contributing to that master globalist reset plan where all of your freedoms and rights will be no more by continuing to go along to get along and keep playing this vaccine game. Only people like me and thousands of others can stop this covid medical tyranny madness. It is for sure that we cannot count on you, sucker. (n)

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Anyone with a bright mind and is on the ball knew that this was coming back to haunt us all over again. Just a few months ago, Queen psychopathic liar Bonnie Poo Henry just ended all of the covid emergency restrictions orders that were in place, and now this pos is bringing them all back. What an f'n biotch this buffoon has become. Hopefully, the people will rise and say that they have had enough of her and this covid f'n bullshit. Bonnie Poo needs to be arrested, charged and thrown in the gulag for what she had done to the people of BC. The biotch appears to be trying to kill off all of our small business people who are trying to stay alive. As if these business people have not had enough problems trying to stay afloat, along comes this pos again and now tries to make their lives miserable all over again. This loser Henry must be defeated and thrown out on the street now. This buffoon must not be allowed to shut down BC once again. Just saying. (y)
Dear Bonnie is just the mouthpiece on TV. Politicians are calling the shots. 4or5 months ago she publicly stated passports are not going to happen. Now we are getting them in about 3 weeks. Vaxxers are getting to be like globull warming truthers, keep changing the narrative to match the dogma.

Reactions: bob the dog

Pete_Coach

Time Out
Feb 19, 2020
So, in other words, it's phuk non vaccinated people like me, eh? Let them eat cake. If you think that your two jabs are going to set you free, the communists in your governments are already talking about a vaccine booster shot every six months for people like you who just loves taking all those vaccine jabs waiting for you. And if you do not take your booster vaccine jabs every six months, you will find your own self in the same sinking boat as the non vaccinated are and you will not be allowed to travel. Wake up, fool, this is globalist communism and nothing more. And by taking all the covid vaccine shots offered you are contributing to that master globalist reset plan where all of your freedoms and rights will be no more by continuing to go along to get along and keep playing this vaccine game. Only people like me and thousands of others can stop this covid medical tyranny madness. It is for sure that we cannot count on you, sucker. (n)
Hey, I never said anything derogatory about "phuk non vaccinated people". What will say is you choose your pah and live with the consequences. I coupld not care whether you get vaccinated or not. I did and wil get a boostedr if required and I may even get COVID but, I will probably only get sick with minor flu like symptoms. If you get COVID and have to be hospitalized and hopefully not in ICU, you should have to pay as you had open preventive measures available to you. If you calling me a fool and a communist and a sucker is your way of defending your position, well, says a lot about you LOL I hope you enjoy being cloistered in your little realm while the rst of us are out and about LOL

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Sad your outlook is so terminal LOL Hope you like being sequestered in your small space.
Not in the least. I mostly work outside and don't much go to anywhere with crowds. I succumbed to two shots of dubious quality chemicals because they said we would be free after that. We were lied to, many times. Now the drug companies have found out this is so lucrative, they claim we will need a booster shot in a few months. And this is something that one shot should do a lifetime if it actually did as claimed.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Great retort. Nothing intelectual or beneficial or purposeful so you resort to name calling. Lots of folks like you ....to bad they will all be sequestered in their homes with no place to go LOL
To bad you are such a lemming that you will volunteer to be part of a mass experiment .

Pete_Coach

Time Out
Feb 19, 2020
To bad you are such a lemming that you will volunteer to be part of a mass experiment .
Yup, a lemmign fir ure but while I am sitting in a resturaunt or sporting event with my friends, you will be eating KD at home and watching on TV LOL

Pete_Coach

Time Out
Feb 19, 2020
Not in the least. I mostly work outside and don't much go to anywhere with crowds. I succumbed to two shots of dubious quality chemicals because they said we would be free after that. We were lied to, many times. Now the drug companies have found out this is so lucrative, they claim we will need a booster shot in a few months. And this is something that one shot should do a lifetime if it actually did as claimed.
I think the booster will be a result of the COVID virus mutating again. Until this pandemic virus has been stopped cold, we will be in this vaccination cycle for a long time. We have done this with polio, smallpox, diptheria, mumps, measles etc and some other virus issues and this is the latest in a long list. Yes, some of those are randomly coming back but that was and is a result of folks not taking or letting their kids get those vaccines. All of those vaccines were as you claim, dubious quality chemicals back when introduced too.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
I think the booster will be a result of the COVID virus mutating again. Until this pandemic virus has been stopped cold, we will be in this vaccination cycle for a long time. We have done this with polio, smallpox, diptheria, mumps, measles etc and some other virus issues and this is the latest in a long list. Yes, some of those are randomly coming back but that was and is a result of folks not taking or letting their kids get those vaccines. All of those vaccines were as you claim, dubious quality chemicals back when introduced too.
If the vaccine works as advertised variants are covered as well. This is not a vaccine as we generally think of them Calling it a vaccine was probably a mistake, but the idea was that sheeple would be more acceptable to a name they heard and had some understanding of. mRNA blockers are a different animal. If you dig around a bit Petros posted a good explanation some months back.

Reactions: bob the dog

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Dr. Bonnie is just the TV face of the NDP on health. the real decisions are made by politicians. That is why the story changes so often.

Reactions: taxme

Pete_Coach

Time Out
Feb 19, 2020
If the vaccine works as advertised variants are covered as well. This is not a vaccine as we generally think of them Calling it a vaccine was probably a mistake, but the idea was that sheeple would be more acceptable to a name they heard and had some understanding of. mRNA blockers are a different animal. If you dig around a bit Petros posted a good explanation some months back.
Look, just trying to be civil with you. You are wrong, one vaccine may not cover all variants and mutations. Just like the flu shot, it is different every year because of variants. Hence, boosters come along. Are you insinuating calling the polio vaccine was a mistake? Or the smallpox vaccine a mistake? These were all "experimental" when first introduced and the world is better for them. mRNA vaccines have been around for over 30 years, they are not new. As for COVID-19, it is a variant of the SARS virus....evolved to what it is today.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Yup, a lemmign fir ure but while I am sitting in a resturaunt or sporting event with my friends, you will be eating KD at home and watching on TV LOL
KD , excellent . I will still wait until the testing is complete .

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
So from two weeks to flatten the curve , we have now gone stopping it cold . How many more hoops are you willing to jump through ?

Reactions: taxslave

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Really , best check out the glaring differences between the above mentioned vaccines and the present so called vaccine .

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Dr. Bonnie is just the TV face of the NDP on health. the real decisions are made by politicians. That is why the story changes so often.
And that is why she is no longer looking comfortable while giving her briefings as it is now follow the script .

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Look, just trying to be civil with you. You are wrong, one vaccine may not cover all variants and mutations. Just like the flu shot, it is different every year because of variants. Hence, boosters come along. Are you insinuating calling the polio vaccine was a mistake? Or the smallpox vaccine a mistake? These were all "experimental" when first introduced and the world is better for them. mRNA vaccines have been around for over 30 years, they are not new. As for COVID-19, it is a variant of the SARS virus....evolved to what it is today.
They are not vaccines .