I don't know who you exclude from the group "Canadians"

Children, woman, indians, jews...who knows what goes on behind closed eyes

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
About 17% of the nation voted for scheer
That isn't grasping, that is arithmetic
Of those that voted....Sheer got about a 1/3rd, & Trudeau got a bit less than a 1/3rd, & the Greens & NDP & Block & Bernier & that pile of smaller fringe parties split about a third. Does that make sense to you? 37 million people didn’t vote.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
We would be far better off to release all the area South of the 49th parallel, the same area that had to make a commercial to remind themselves that they are not the same as the US, "I am Canadian"
There is no part of Canada more American than the Prairies, especially Alberta.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Did you really serve in the Canadian Armed Forces?
Absolutely.

Not many rootin'-tootin' he-man Westerners where I served. Newfies, New Brunswickers, Nova Scotians, lots of Quebecers, Ontarians ...

Maybe, There was an epidemic of bone spurs out there in Bgtusske.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
I would not have expected a veteran of the Armed Forces to be so thin skinned. Are you sure your whole military career was not mistaken for just some really bad acid trip?
Don't expect veterans of the Armed Forces to want to have anything to do with loudmouth assholes like you.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Because he lied about being an insurance broker and was secretly an American citizen.

More to the point he does not support climate change action

More importantly he will not attend a Gay Pride parade.

More importantly his entire party is nothing but a proxy for an oil industry that is increasingly unimportant

IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not supporting the LIE-beral carbon tax SCAM......................

will end up making Scheer PRIME MINISTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals have made it CLEAR that their carbon tax SCAM

is built ENTIRELY ON SELFISH GREED that has NOTHING

to do with saving the environment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The LIE-beral religion is "do as I say and not as I do"!!!!!!!!!!!

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Just curious, but what are you basing this statement upon?
63 years of life experience and your right-wing Republican wannabee, gun slingin', homo hatin' politics.

Oh, Bible thumping populists on your airwaves sure add to the mix.

Check your history. Alberta was settled from the South.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
63 years of life experience and your right-wing Republican wannabee, gun slingin', homo hatin' politics.
Hmmm...so you are saying the Bering land bridge is south of alberta?

The area now known as Alberta has been inhabited by various Native American (First Nations) groups for at least 10,000 years. European explorers first appeared in the 1750s as the fur trade expanded across western North America. Two rivals, the Hudson’s Bay Company and the North West Company, began building trading posts in the last quarter of the 18th century along the major northern rivers—the Athabasca, North Saskatchewan, and Peace.

From 1821, when the companies merged, until 1870, when this region was transferred to the Dominion of Canada, the Hudson’s Bay Company controlled and governed the area, which was populated by First Nations people, Métis, and a few European fur traders, missionaries, and settlers.
https://www.britannica.com/place/Alberta-province/The-arts

...and you wonder why people don't take a thing you racists say seriously.

Last edited:

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

That's rich, this coming from someone living in a part of Canada that celebrated a commercial that reminded them that they are not Americans "I am Canadian". We know who we are out here and don't need a Beer commercial to remind us.