Canada aims to double intake of Syrian refugees to 50,000: McCallum

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Ya, I saw you point out your hate earlier.

I'm sure you did. Disadvantaged and marginalized people such as yourself tend to be hypersensitive to that type of stuff and see hate everywhere. It's nothing a bit of counselling wouldn't help you with.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
I'm sure you did. Disadvantaged and marginalized people such as yourself tend to be hypersensitive to that type of stuff and see hate everywhere. It's nothing a bit of counselling wouldn't help you with.
So it's "tends" now? What happened to "always"?

Oh ya, you got caught, lol.

Last edited:

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
I wasn't questioning your goodworks quotient. I feel your a decent sort who do the right thing.Old people should get free hydro they should be showered with hydro.
Actually, we should all get free hydro.

Oh darn, that might have been to Conservative of me, lol.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
I can't afford a Syrian refugee, I have two cats who consume most of my time.

Free Hydro, words to live for and die for, work up a tat aboot dat. I've been considering a tatoo for aboot fortyfive years, something with thunderbolts would be nice, my canvas is kinda squishcy though

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
I can't afford a Syrian refugee, I have two cats who consume most of my time.

Free Hydro, words to live for and die for, work up a tat aboot dat. I've been considering a tatoo for aboot fortyfive years, something with thunderbolts would be nice, my canvas is kinda squishcy though
Good thing you don't have a dog ....
They consume a lot more of your time than any cat...

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Yes, I find people that judge a whole group of people by the actions of some are indeed silly jerks but what are ya gonna do? It seems to be gaining public support.

Sounds quite familiar, can't remember who it was specifically but a few years back there was one prolific poster on this forum who characterized Seniors as being very selfish and greedy! I'm wracking my brain as to who it was exactly ..............................nope lost it, perhaps someone can help me out on this!

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Sounds quite familiar, can't remember who it was specifically but a few years back there was one prolific poster on this forum who characterized Seniors as being very selfish and greedy! I'm wracking my brain as to who it was exactly ..............................nope lost it, perhaps someone can help me out on this!
Not just seniors, JLM, Natives too.

But we shouldn't talk about it. It upsets him so.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
I like everybodys dog but I resisted having a dog because I'm easily fooled by household pets, I grew up with dogs, my sister was taken over by her two parrots.
Dog can really get to you when they make sure you're watching, then walk over to the door, come back, put their chin on your leg then look at you with what I call puppy eyes......
You just gotta get up, get dressed and take them outside....

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Dog can really get to you when they make sure you're watching, then walk over to the door, come back, put their chin on your leg then look at you with what I call puppy eyes......
You just gotta get up, get dressed and take them outside....

The sad face just destroys me every time, my only purpose is to serve a pets, fish are particularly feeders off human emotions. Have you ever hugged a fish?

Last edited:

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta

Let us all know when you figure it out.