Can con a BC forum?

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
I know I don't have a problem with Western Canada, seeing as my family and I am from there. What I do have a problem with is hicks like you and Durry, who create the all so loveable stereotypes that Canadians are known for.

Also, if you wonder why there is large number of Ontarians here, look at the population map, shathead.

true story, I go out of my way to tell everyone to **** off. The other day, I pushed a disabled person out of their subway seat because, well, that's how Ontario rolls.

Signing out,

Gangsta for life.
aka, The Truck Stop Millionaire.

+500

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
Canadian Content,your right,so lets keep it that way,getting sick of the east west thing.
Lot's of bloody whiner's out there.

funny they come here to a B.C. site.

I know where the sites from.
Been around as long as Gerry! lol!

You want to promote this great country then do it,you want to slag parts of it then move. This is the best country in the world to live in,maybe a few here should go try living out of country for a few weeks.

You're daft, dude. It would help if you experienced Canada opposed to bitching about it. It's cool though, we have hicks like you here in Ontario as well, including Toronto. You should just form a country based on your limited intellect, not your east vs west BS.

Were all Canadians bud,why cant we all just get along?

You create threads like this and wonder why people think you're a self absorbed asshole?

I'm more Canadian then most of you.
Maybe my idea of being "Canadian" is not up to your standards.

Too bad for you.

Your standard of being Canadian is what exactly?

No chance. But we will trade you Vancouver's mayor for Toronto's and first pick of the next one.

Rob Ford would probably die on the flight as he has to fly cargo, you seriously don't want him.

Toronto deserves mayor moonbeam.

lol, that was funny.

Myself as well- Some I got were well deserved - like a kick in the ass is at times needed.

or they are a metaphor for Koko's herpes.

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
true story, I go out of my way to tell everyone to **** off. The other day, I pushed a disabled person out of their subway seat because, well, that's how Ontario rolls.

Signing out,

Gangsta for life.
aka, The Truck Stop Millionaire.

Add another 550 reps for that one... The extra 50 are style-points.

I laughed so hard that I think I peed a little

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
lemme get a few more pops in me... I'll hold it for a while and go and reread later.

Hmmm.... Maybe it'd be an idea to grab the lap top and sit on a deck chair for this... The hose is close by too

Damn, I envy a deck, I'm 120 feet up looking at skyscraper.

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
Got a decent view? Sipping a few cold ones and checking out the vista is a sweet deal too.

I lived in Winterpeg for a couple of years and lived in a highrise (12 floors that is) and had a great view looking west and right on the river... I kinda miss that

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
Got a decent view? Sipping a few cold ones and checking out the vista is a sweet deal too.

I lived in Winterpeg for a couple of years and lived in a highrise (12 floors that is) and had a great view looking west and right on the river... I kinda miss that

Crappy view since they put a bunch of new condos in, I am 5 minutes from anywhere in downtown Toronto though, which is convenient.

I have only been to Winnipeg via flight transfers, wandered down to the mall and got pretty juiced the one time though.

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
Crappy view since they put a bunch of new condos in, I am 5 minutes from anywhere in downtown Toronto though, which is convenient.

I have only been to Winnipeg via flight transfers, wandered down to the mall and got pretty juiced the one time though.

Well, it's ironic that we're talking about regional generalizations and stereotypes. I moved to the Peg from Vancouver for work related purposes and I had the sh*ttiest attitude all along the way (drove and moved the essentials). As far as I was concerned, YVR, despite all its problems was far superior to MB which was the mosquito capital of the universe in my eyes.

Regardless. I got there in the early summer and changed my tune almost overnight.... Tons of outdoor stuff to do in the summer, in town or on the many lakes, people are super friendly and there are a ton of wickedly attractive women walking around that have a much more liberal philosophy on interpersonal relations than BC or AB.

Judging from your picture/avatar, am I correct in thinking that you're in your late 20's or early 30's? If so, you definately have to find a cheap flight out there and hit Grand Beach for a weekend. Grab a couple of buddies, fly out, rent a car and go there. Fill the trunk with beer and it wouldn't hurt to source a supply of zoomers to boot.. There is nothing quite like it

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
Well, it's ironic that we're talking about regional generalizations and stereotypes. I moved to the Peg from Vancouver for work related purposes and I had the sh*ttiest attitude all along the way (drove and moved the essentials). As far as I was concerned, YVR, despite all its problems was far superior to MB which was the mosquito capital of the universe in my eyes.

Regardless. I got there in the early summer and changed my tune almost overnight.... Tons of outdoor stuff to do in the summer, in town or on the many lakes, people are super friendly and there are a ton of wickedly attractive women walking around that have a much more liberal philosophy on interpersonal relations than BC or AB.

Judging from your picture/avatar, am I correct in thinking that you're in your late 20's or early 30's? If so, you definately have to find a cheap flight out there and hit Grand Beach for a weekend. Grab a couple of buddies, fly out, rent a car and go there. Fill the trunk with beer and it wouldn't hurt to source a supply of zoomers to boot.. There is nothing quite like it

35 is the magic number! haha. I would love to see Manitoba more, my parents are from the prairies so it has a bit of soft spot for me. From my experiences so far, Winnipeg has been a jumping stone to the NWT, flew from there to Yellowknife and on to Great Bear Lake.

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
Well, if you can swing it, give it a thought, Failing a trip to Grand Beach, try for the overnight deal over a weekend, especially Thursday and/or Friday night... It's been a while since I lived there but if you can manage to schedule a Thursday or Friday over-night, be certain to hit the Palamino club on Portage Ave (http://palominoclub.ca/).

If you can't get laid at the Pal - check to make sure that you have a pulse

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
Well, if you can swing it, give it a thought, Failing a trip to Grand Beach, try for the overnight deal over a weekend, especially Thursday and/or Friday night... It's been a while since I lived there but if you can manage to schedule a Thursday or Friday over-night, be certain to hit the Palamino club on Portage Ave (http://palominoclub.ca/).

If you can't get laid at the Pal - check to make sure that you have a pulse

Awesome dude, If I can do it, I will.

BruSan

Electoral Member
Jul 5, 2011
I won't settle for less then a full piss-pants, work with me bro. :p

Gack! That's yet another pair for the laundry! This keeps up, D/W is gonna pull the plug on my beer fridge!

Oh moldy me; age relative thingy here. My total exposure to Winnipeg was once when on leave I cashed in my trvel warrants and cross countried on a Triumph Bonneville to my then home in Aurora, Ontario from Esquimalt, B.C. While passing through (drafting a semi) Winnipeg, the St.Boniface Cathedral was burning. There's a clue for ya!

A considerable portion of Rogers Pass was still gravel. Geeze where did the years go? Enjoy 'em while you got 'em guys; they go by with the formulae of 32 ft per second, per second.

Kakato

Time Out
Jun 10, 2009
Alberta/N.W.T./Sask/B.C
You're daft, dude. It would help if you experienced Canada opposed to bitching about it. It's cool though, we have hicks like you here in Ontario as well, including Toronto. You should just form a country based on your limited intellect, not your east vs west BS.

You create threads like this and wonder why people think you're a self absorbed asshole?

Your standard of being Canadian is what exactly?

Rob Ford would probably die on the flight as he has to fly cargo, you seriously don't want him.

lol, that was funny.

or they are a metaphor for Koko's herpes.

I lived all over,Toronto also.
Born in Winnipeg.
For 35 years I have worked away from home,allmost allways in another province or territory,my description of a Canadian may be different then yours because when you live and work with peeps from all over Canada you kind of see who the real Canadians are,the ones that treat the country and peeps in it the same.
Sorry you dont see that Canadian dream that lots of easterners have.
I ride Ontario peeps because it seems there,s a real jelousy issue now.

Maybe thats why you guys start so many topics about the Alberta oilsands.

Hope that answered your questions.

Your only 35 years old,not old enough to give me advice about getting out in Canada,not for a long time yet.

Last edited:

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
lone wolf were you trying to change the subject? Read the top of the forum.
what does it say Canadian Content, not BC content or Quebec Content or
Ontario Content. Canadian Content works for me

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
I lived all over,Toronto also.
Born in Winnipeg.
For 35 years I have worked away from home,allmost allways in another province or territory,my description of a Canadian may be different then yours because when you live and work with peeps from all over Canada you kind of see who the real Canadians are,the ones that treat the country and peeps in it the same.
Sorry you dont see that Canadian dream that lots of easterners have.
I ride Ontario peeps because it seems there,s a real jelousy issue now.

Maybe thats why you guys start so many topics about the Alberta oilsands.

Hope that answered your questions.

Your only 35 years old,not old enough to give me advice about getting out in Canada,not for a long time yet.

There is no jealousy issue from me, I have never taken any sort of government UI benefit. I have worked straight my whole adult life, I pay my **** load of taxes as I assume you do as well. So how does that make us different?

Kakato

Time Out
Jun 10, 2009
Alberta/N.W.T./Sask/B.C
There is no jealousy issue from me, I have never taken any sort of government UI benefit. I have worked straight my whole adult life, I pay my **** load of taxes as I assume you do as well. So how does that make us different?
You dirt me because I'm an Albertan,that makes us different.
But you dont realize I have rarely ever worked in Alberta and then say I have never been around Canada.

Too funny.
Maybe you should go creep some of my photo albums here.
You wont see many pics of me working in Alberta

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
You dirt me because I'm an Albertan,that makes us different.
But you dont realize I have rarely ever worked in Alberta and then say I have never been around Canada.

Too funny.
Maybe you should go creep some of my photo albums here.
You wont see many pics of me working in Alberta

I don't dirt you or anyone from Alberta for that matter. If you opened your eyes once in a while, you might realize the world isn't against you. Not to mention I was born and raised my younger years in the west.

Post photos from wherever, I actually like the stuff you post as I can see areas that I don't see much any more, just leave the asshole commentary out of it.