Budweiser Renames Beer to 'America'

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
So, in a blast of amazing marketing skill, they're replaced the name 'Budweiser' with 'America' on the labels, and replaced the 'AB' with 'US', and put text from the Pledge of Allegiance and the Star Spangled Banner on it.

I'm waiting to laugh at the inevitable storm of hilarious comments. From the 'America: owned by a foreign multinational corporation', to all the comments about America going into the toilet.

Attachments

• budcan.jpg
    budcan.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 3

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
they've done it before.

buy anyway...

AB InBev Q1 earnings miss estimates

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Guiness is too thick for me its almost like a meal :lol: , if i ever order one at the bar id expect a a piece of cheese toast with it like i would a pasta :lol:
Oh Lord, when I was in Britain I made the mistake of ordering a Guinness Extra Stout because I had a T-shirt with their logo. Holy mother of god, that sh*t was so thick I could have rolled it up and smoked it. Probably would have tasted better too.

Unless its from a can and cold and ive run out of my own beer then ill drink it.... All my hill billy buddies love the stuff though, that keystone and Pabst Blue ribbon.... gross
Ugh, not me. It's the only beer I've ever had that gave me the sh*ts before I even finished it. And the draft version is even more horrid. Tastes like a cross between vinegar and what I imagine skunk piss would taste like.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
They should call it "Sex in a Canoe" because it is fukcing close to water.

Oh Lord, when I was in Britain I made the mistake of ordering a Guinness Extra Stout because I had a T-shirt with their logo. Holy mother of god, that sh*t was so thick I could have rolled it up and smoked it. Probably would have tasted better too.

Ugh, not me. It's the only beer I've ever had that gave me the sh*ts before I even finished it. And the draft version is even more horrid. Tastes like a cross between vinegar and what I imagine skunk piss would tasted like.

My wife LOVES it!