BREAKING: Antifa assault families and children at Christian prayer event in Portland park

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
You're sure of that ?

Just as sure as I could be without being there.

Ever been to a prayer meeting?

I have been to many, having been raised in a very devout Baptist household. Lucky for me, it was an exceptionally loving, secure environment, even for the black sheep of the family (that would be me)

Prayer meetings are not very confrontational, to say the least. And they had brought their kids. They were not planning on being attacked.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Is it a phobia when you have a reason to mistrust someone?
My father was shot by muslims but I'm not allowed to hate them for that. Islamic extremism also has direct ties with nazism but saying that is "islamophobic". Islamic terrorism IS right wing terrorism (as is any religious terrorism) but you're an "islamophobe" for pointing it out.

• Wow
Reactions: Twin_Moose

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
My father was shot by muslims but I'm not allowed to hate them for that.

Well, you can hate the Muslim who shot your dad but to hate all of them is a little much.

Less you agree with, say... hating all Christians because one shot someone, or bombed a clinic...

Islamic extremism also has direct ties with nazism

LMFAO! You can't be serious! Wait, of course you are...

but saying that is "islamophobic".

No, it's imbecilic, not Islamophobic.
Islamic terrorism IS right wing terrorism (as is any religious terrorism) but you're an "islamophobe" for pointing it out.

Hell no.

I point out Islamic terrorism all the time. The difference between us though is likely I stick to just the terrorists and you might not.