Bitcoinservatives deemed 'economically illiterate'

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
I don't see the significance of the Shaw family owning a left of the guardian radio station.
Jimmy Pattison is holy roller and he owns several rock stations.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
She's so funny. It's sad that she doesn't know what she's doing or what she's talking about. Talk about illiterate! She doesn't understand how inlation comes into being obviously because pouring more money into so-called "income supports" will only increase inflation. Talk about being illiterate, OMG!!!
Actually, though Freeland is a lot of nasty deplorable things (imperialialistically condescending for example), stupid isn’t one of them.

She’s not dumb & I believe she understands full well that her financial announcements will make things much worse, but that’s not her concern, even as finance minister, in a Justin Trudeau Liberal Cabinet. I don’t know if evil is the correct word but it’s the first one that pops into mind. I’m sure she doesn’t see herself in that light, but I’m assuming neither did Jeffrey Dahmer.

She’s too intelligent not to understand the financial implications of her actions, but has what I’m assuming is no empathy for the consequences of her actions on those ‘beneath her station’ or intellectual ability. We just aren’t real people to her perhaps?

Trudeau is not a smart man, but Freeland is not a dummy by any intelligence standard. I think this is an ethics thing in that she has a much lower standard than the finance minister she replaced after Bill was caught taking WE bribes & couldn’t slither out from under it in time to pull a Trudeau.

Crystia Freeland, in my opinion, knows & understands full well what the consequences of her actions and financial announcements will be for the average Canadian, but it doesn’t matter because they aren’t real people like her, or her equals, in her own mind.

I think that’s what we’re seeing in her utter Distain that the Emergencies Act Committee dares to question her & deduct valuable time from her day. How dare they question her actions or those of her equals in station? “If you’re going to waste my valuable time, I’m going to waste your much less valuable time and make it clear that’s what is happening!!”

In that light, watch a snippet of her non-testimony displaying her non-accountability to the Emergencies Act Committee to see if what I’m saying fits:

(The whole video is worth the 4 & 1/2 minutes of your time, but if needed you can jump to 2:10 & a “Let me be perfectly clear…” statement from Freeland to see what I’m trying to describe above.)

Reactions: taxslave

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
At this point its obvious whats shes up to. The inner Soviet has awoken. Now the beast will break the backs of the non party Bourgeois elite to free the Proliteriate of their meager wealth and dignity.

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton

Hey, let's replace the Bank of Canada with a puppet to serve the gubmint, cause das a good idea.​

Chrystia Freeland slams Pierre Poilievre as ‘economically illiterate’​

Canada got a taste of what a head-to-head political fight between two people believed to want the country’s top political job — the post of prime minister — would look like.

Deputy Prime Minister and Finance Minister Chrystia Freeland lambasted Pierre Poilievre — the front-running candidate for the Conservative party’s top job — for his attacks on the central bank and his promise to fire its governor, Tiff Macklem, if he becomes prime minister.

In a major speech to the Empire Club of Canada Thursday outlining her approach to tackling inflation, Freeland said that respect for the Bank of Canada’s “central role” and its policy aim to keep total inflation to within, and at the midpoint of, one-to-three per cent range over the medium term is part of the Liberal government’s approach.

She said the bank has “begun the work of bringing inflation back within target, and it has the tools and the expertise it needs to keep inflation from becoming entrenched.” She underscored other previously announced measures to provide more individual income supports as well.

She's so funny. It's sad that she doesn't know what she's doing or what she's talking about. Talk about illiterate! She doesn't understand how inlation comes into being obviously because pouring more money into so-called "income supports" will only increase inflation. Talk about being illiterate, OMG!!!
Actually, though Freeland is a lot of nasty deplorable things (imperialialistically condescending for example), stupid isn’t one of them.

She’s not dumb & I believe she understands full well that her financial announcements will make things much worse, but that’s not her concern, even as finance minister, in a Justin Trudeau Liberal Cabinet. I don’t know if evil is the correct word but it’s the first one that pops into mind. I’m sure she doesn’t see herself in that light, but I’m assuming neither did Jeffrey Dahmer.

She’s too intelligent not to understand the financial implications of her actions, but has what I’m assuming is no empathy for the consequences of her actions on those ‘beneath her station’ or intellectual ability. We just aren’t real people to her perhaps?

Trudeau is not a smart man, but Freeland is not a dummy by any intelligence standard. I think this is an ethics thing in that she has a much lower standard than the finance minister she replaced after Bill was caught taking WE bribes & couldn’t slither out from under it in time to pull a Trudeau.

Crystia Freeland, in my opinion, knows & understands full well what the consequences of her actions and financial announcements will be for the average Canadian, but it doesn’t matter because they aren’t real people like her, or her equals, in her own mind.

I think that’s what we’re seeing in her utter Distain that the Emergencies Act Committee dares to question her & deduct valuable time from her day. How dare they question her actions or those of her equals in station? “If you’re going to waste my valuable time, I’m going to waste your much less valuable time and make it clear that’s what is happening!!”

In that light, watch a snippet of her non-testimony displaying her non-accountability to the Emergencies Act Committee to see if what I’m saying fits:

(The whole video is worth the 4 & 1/2 minutes of your time, but if needed you can jump to 2:10 & a “Let me be perfectly clear…” statement from Freeland to see what I’m trying to describe above.)
Oh she may be book smart, but she's still stupid. One doesn't necessarily discount the other. They both can be true.

Reactions: petros and taxslave

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
And people want to trust these dbags with the economy?

No thanks.

Bitcoin could plunge even further to a low of $13,000, one strategist warns

That's according to one strategist, who warns the world's top cryptocurrency is likely to tank as low as $13,000 — an almost 40% drop from current levels.

"It really is a liquidity play. What we've found is it's neither a currency, nor a commodity and certainly not a store of value."

• Haha

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Hey Flossy, do you want me to dig up all your posts on your love of crypto and blockchain?

There's absolutely no shortage.

BTW, how does Bitcoin fit into your rant aboot Pee Pee?

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Oh yeah, can't wait for Peepee's next brilliant suggestions of unicorns and rainbows.
That’s Prime Minister PeePee & he’s over in Rwanda hiding from the NS RCMP inquiry at this point but the catch phrases are “Sunny Ways” & “…because it’s 2015.” Get with the program man ‘cuz you’re falling behind.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010