Biden Kaput!

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
I formed my opinions about Donald Trump based on the garbage that came out of his mouth, not the media.

It's called objectivity.
Yet you have only seen partial clips of his speaking taken out of context and refuse to look into the whole speech . Not very objective in my opinion .

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I love how you think you don't look like a complete lunatic carrying Donald Trump's bags. I get you don't like left-wingers, but you are as prone to Trump Talking points as the most leftist Trudeau faithful.
Nonsense. His speech on the relative dangers of electricity and sharks will go down in history with Socrates and Plato!

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
Yet you have only seen partial clips of his speaking taken out of context and refuse to look into the whole speech . Not very objective in my opinion .
Yeah, we could go around all day long with that bullshit response. First, you have no idea what clips of news or source information I've consumed. You assume, and because my response doesn't fit the narrative you are spreading for The Donald, you say I have been duped by misinformation, leftist propaganda, and the mainstream media. That doesn't sound cult-like in the least. LOL

Reactions: Tecumsehsbones

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Yeah, we could go around all day long with that bullshit response. First, you have no idea what clips of news or source information I've consumed. You assume, and because my response doesn't fit the narrative you are spreading for The Donald, you say I have been duped by misinformation, leftist propaganda, and the mainstream media. That doesn't sound cult-like in the least. LOL
No , not at all . I know from past responses that you believe Trump endorses grabbing pussies . My word what a boor . How could he . Of course in all your years service the female anatomy never crossed your ears and wasn’t discussed in your presence .