Biden Kaput!

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Ah, you already knew the answer to the question you asked. Brilliant, Holmes!
Must be hard on the poor soul watching your party self destructing before your very eyes . Heels up Kameltoe the best and brightest from the party of Kennedy and Clinton . How the mighty have fallen .

Reactions: petros

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Must be hard on the poor soul watching your party self destructing before your very eyes . Heels up Kameltoe the best and brightest from the party of Kennedy and Clinton . How the mighty have fallen .
I'm not with any party, but we've already seen you'll say whatever you think advances your agenda, truth-value irrelevant.

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
I love how you think you don't look like a complete lunatic carrying Donald Trump's bags. I get you don't like left-wingers, but you are as prone to Trump Talking points as the most leftist Trudeau faithful.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
I love how you think you don't look like a complete lunatic carrying Donald Trump's bags. I get you don't like left-wingers, but you are as prone to Trump Talking points as the most leftist Trudeau faithful.
AM I . Who told you that Donald Trump is a lunatic ? The same people that told you the Jab was safe and effective . The same people that told you the freedom convoy wanted to overthrow the government . Yup let those guys form your opinion . Sguish .

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
AM I . Who told you that Donald Trump is a lunatic ? The same people that told you the Jab was safe and effective . The same people that told you the freedom convoy wanted to overthrow the government . Yup let those guys form your opinion . Sguish .
I formed my opinions about Donald Trump based on the garbage that came out of his mouth, not the media.

It's called objectivity.