Biden is no friend to Canada

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
The what in the fluck!!!?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

Drink the gin, not snort it.
Why, so I can be as f*cking clueless and stupid as you? No thanks. Alcohol destroys brain cells and it's obvious you've been imbibing for YEARS. Not that I owe you an explanation for anything but my name is an homage to Rene Goscinny, Albert Uderzo and Douglas Adams.

Reactions: Twin_Moose

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
F*cking really now. It was NINE months and yet you somehow expected Trump to magically come up with a vaccine for it right away? Ya know, because there was just a shit ton of Covid vaccines hanging around before Covid even struck, But yeah, I'm sure the summer of leftist rioting and violence had nothing to do with keeping the virus circulating nicely. I'm sure it was all Trump's fault when New York's mayor encouraged New Yorkers to keep getting out and enjoying the city. I'm sure it was all Trump's fault when Pelosi encouraged everyone to head on down to China Town. And it was CLEARLY Trump's fault when Cuomo stuck all those Covid infected patients in old age homes. Oh, and it was absolutely 100% Trump's fault when Congress refused to let him close the borders.

Oh for sure, because telling your supporters " We lost, it's over, go home" is obviously some kind of ALT-right code for insurrection. What the f*ck happened to you dude? You used to be somewhat rational at least.
Time to open your eyes and ears, Sonny! :)

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Time to open your eyes and ears, Sonny! :)
Don't forget also "Open your noses", because That's what Biden sniffs children with, and I hear that's now the style at all the fancy "IN" leftist parties.

Crack is now Sooooo yesterday!

• Haha

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Don't forget also "Open your noses", because That's what Biden sniffs children with, and I hear that's now the style at all the fancy "IN" leftist parties.

Crack is now Sooooo yesterday!
It's shit like that, that ruins people and destroys their reputation. Common sense would tell you that with hundreds if not thousands of people knowing Biden the rumours are 99.9% likely to be bullshit. I know there's exceptions (like Bill Crosby) Why are people so intent on destroying a man where the evidence points elsewhere?

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
It's shit like that, that ruins people and destroys their reputation. Common sense would tell you that with hundreds if not thousands of people knowing Biden the rumours are 99.9% likely to be bullshit. I know there's exceptions (like Bill Crosby) Why are people so intent on destroying a man where the evidence points elsewhere?

EXCLUSIVE: HUNTER BIDEN Admits on Audio He Smoked Crack With DC Mayor Marion Barry – Intel Agencies Covered This Up​

Politics be darned, Honestly JLM, I think this is ALL about crime. HaHa
:(
*sigh*

• Wow

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Who's Cliffy?
You must be "a new kid on the block"! Cliffy was a daily (sometimes hourly) contributor to the forum for about 12 years, originally known as "Cliffy the biffy man", he later shortened his nom de plume to just plain "Cliffy". He's a man with a wealth of knowledge, some contraversial, but you couldn't get much past him! He had Trump pegged which got him a lot of criticism, which he may have taken personally.

Reactions: Liberal Feminist

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
You must be "a new kid on the block"! Cliffy was a daily (sometimes hourly) contributor to the forum for about 12 years, originally known as "Cliffy the biffy man", he later shortened his nom de plume to just plain "Cliffy". He's a man with a wealth of knowledge, some contraversial, but you couldn't get much past him! He had Trump pegged which got him a lot of criticism, which he may have taken personally.
Cliffy was an idiot .

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Yes , I agree that it takes one to know one . Cliffy was no font of knowledge , he was a bitter lonely man .
If you had any "savvy" at all, you might realize being run over by a logging truck might tend to make on slightly bitter!

• Haha
Reactions: Danbones

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Have you spent the 8 minutes it takes to read his books or did it take 2 shits? Why don't you publish one? It'll only cost $2200 for your first 200 copies.

2 papers myself and 4 others coauthored that have been sited by John Wiley & Sons, Inc.

When Cliff makes it into textbooks come film me doing backflips.

Liberal Feminist

Time Out
May 14, 2021
Thank you so much I swear half my time is trying to decode stuff here.

harrylee

Man of Memes
Mar 22, 2019
Ontario
You mean like they did with Trump for 4 years?
Any little BS item was used against him.
Turnabout is fair play my friend.