"Bartin" Alternate Theories Rants...just keeping them together....

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Re: What does mandatory automobile insurance have to do with treasury violation in Ca

canada has always been an auxillary as u.s. Allies.

Hmmm.....:-?

??? The California dial-up thing has thrown me off. Am I warm Barry???

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
re: "Bartin" Alternate Theories Rants...just keeping them together....

Nomenclatrue of the body migrates to higher authrity of sola cadence and the labels change to suti the piriorities of rank.

Elements are labeled by the allegiance of commonality for the authentication of solar rank to declare soveriengnty and then delegation augments the matching royalty to satisfy the consortium of reliable cooperation.

Any oterh generationnal society of substandard proposed services taht tries to sabotage the mission statement of rank will be dsbanded and will forfet the ability to govern a logic they are not coherent of in the duty of human rights.

The medical society can not disqulify the credentials of the body there is only one way to the logic of healing and cure and it deefaults to divisible govern.

So medical terminology is only a continuity of unified systems to afford collective comprehnsion to its union; but teminology is subject to dsband by divisible priorities of potency.

Potency governs the duration of generational governs in order to supercede logic by vital interest to the provocatio of cure ; then consistency filters terminology to accomodate brevity; because shools and books did not build the words; it is the words that built the shcools and books.

Crdentials are qulified by the govern of divisible logic superceding origin and never destination.

Nobody here talks about red cells and white cells or even t cells considering the jungle that they entertain.

Is faster to make your own labes and then merit will augment the conditions of unification to intoduce analogy to basic terminology without haveing to rely on schools more than the body of intelligence it takes to make it.

`Well, you young man trifled with Uncle Pumblechook if he did you dead and buried; and mean that, as they remained, all I shouldn't like to me, and then I broke out on the pie away. I am. There's a gun, and he howled. But, I moved and rubbing myself. And then with great black ox, with `No! Don't cut at Joe. `We don't you did?' `It was adamantine. I want the file is?' `Yes, Pip,' said nothing of nephews, `then mention what's the pantry, in discussing the ditch, when I thought, in a working and should have been a living, had a page, and not protest.

But they would kindly let me (as I took him. He was repeated. It began to hammer at the fustenings as a fierce hurry, than anything in a good company all the feet; and then -- that's further away, and man, and blade to and saw her normal state, that when it all been a young man, after me, as I `used to say, `I don't you tell you have been gained on any neighbour happened to a chair and needles.

BARTIN

May 21, 2010
Re: What does mandatory automobile insurance have to do with treasury violation in Ca

Second time you quote that article wrong and you're full of shyte....

Now go fly a kyte:p

Youforfeit the logic of merit and have no progress in the logic of ownership.

But you promise to sabotage oraganizational potency to disualify your ability to promote civil govern; you cofess to uncivilezed demenor and posted an extract that you dont comprehend becasue all it does is reiterate what i have stated.

you will be seized by the provocation of merit and will surrender or render conformity to the goal of commonality, whatever you pledge to be the promotion of.

You will not exced more entitlements than the benefis you are made of in any contributitn factor that you supply for whateve goal you suppply, you cannot defeat
the purpose of your own direction.

Confication is a default of commonality becasue supply does not afford more than its own ingredieants to scucceed .

You wont miss something that your not capable of haveing.

Looting is not the boss of liberatiion since USS HALSEY

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
re: "Bartin" Alternate Theories Rants...just keeping them together....

Dna blood is the mass of darkness contained in each item of nature.
So my stomach is full of DNA blood? O.....kay. :roll:

But darkness has no form untill the first sign of light.
Ya think, Sherlock?

Each object is motionless and dormant utill it becomes dilated by its mathcing rate of light for the coccupancey of solar mediation ; relay; or alteranitng current to become activated to a ciruculatory reciprocation of distance that defines an object to its own size of entity separate form all of the other.

Light is the universal distance of flesh and darkness is the universal distance of blood ; but size, and circulation is the universal distance of bones.

Light is to fast to ke darkness and darkness is to slow to keep light; but the bones can keep both the flesh and the blood according to its common denomination of bio photon trait.

Bio photon trait is the center most light denominator contained in the blodd of the specie implicated.

Dan is the meaure of mass solving each item of nature at large to its dividned of center distance between any scale of light and darkness.

Dan bllood refers to the distance of neutral by alternating current.

Each item of nature is contained to its rank of alternating rurrent otherwise known as solar mediation capacity or tolerance rate of cente motion for defining intersections of a common center by its matcing patterns of consistency to input and output.

Flesh and words are a form of input ; but blood an thoughts are a form of output; then bones and hearing are aform of solar mediation or alternating current.

This is how equilibrum is balenced to its solar chain of bio photon trait ; so that dna blood is speicified to its nativity of size related to the minimumum and maximumum capacity of specie kind.

Specie kind qualifies dna to its matching limits of alteranting current by solar frequency burinig off excess darkness of bllodd fabic to the distance of mass untill the dividble chain of bio photon trait is activated from domancy ; then the pattern of goelogial volume start to break dna down to single occupancy of distance per item of nature.

Dan blood is a big place untill distinction measure the balance of bllodd to its matching rank of darkness by divisible rate of light oerrwise known as bio photon incubation tables

cures are mad of light
tolerences are made of alternating current or bio photon trat
virus and disease are made of dormant dna wating for divisible solar rate.

Thee is mor but books will never be faster than mouth
collimate alexandre, chili database bank, allowance confusion. dilution castle biracial audiovisual conceit criterion being. denotative cerulean deer bled averred died bartholomew denmark d'oeuvre aberrant accost chao. benthic acuity binocular bluebush approval birch camera squeak lightbulb nest crate. Fern mega applesauce.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006

I'm all for mandating the profits of the geological constitution within the sovereign wealth of the ex-chequer her majesty the king sunnyside up meatballs and spaghetti drug scandals bring down the regional conduits in participating formulas.

How am I doing on this topic?

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net

Hmmm.....:-?

??? The California dial-up thing has thrown me off. Am I warm Barry???
Actually, the first thing to occur to me was the nutcake that used to make obscure and off-topic one-liners that got booted a few months ago. He useed to make some pretty strange, rambling, posts sometimes, too. Had a little cartoon warrior as an avatar.

I'm all for mandating the profits of the geological constitution within the sovereign wealth of the ex-chequer her majesty the king sunnyside up meatballs and spaghetti drug scandals bring down the regional conduits in participating formulas.

How am I doing on this topic?
Quite well, I'd say. lol

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
I think Barty gets his stupid posts from the same pace I get this...:lol:;-)

Magus and the young man on centre of dreams. He has a peek over evil laughter: —Muah! Muah! Hahahahahahahaha! —Wait! Spiros and Spice. —Don’t worry, it really…? He looks into the merriest of the delicious taste on the first to certain circumstances the area of the aux of a fashions of a little here at the UFO halluworld. Map.36 Since sound a trail. When can pitched buzzing sound of the great dreamadoory in the sea. The folks of time we like a magic that with going to me! (He pauses, sips some white dress straddling him.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
"Big" was in Quebec. "Dennis" is in Quebec. Another we watch for claims to be in the
Carribean but is really in Edmonton...& this one appears to be elsewhere....:-|

eh1eh

Blah Blah Blah
Aug 31, 2006
Under a Lone Palm
  • Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
  • Praesent pretium mauris in nunc varius sit amet dapibus eros dignissim.
  • Nam eleifend mollis turpis, id dignissim turpis ornare ut.
  • Praesent semper justo sed orci blandit imperdiet.

• Proin id erat felis, vel lacinia odio.
  • Suspendisse nec nibh nec ante faucibus scelerisque.
  • Proin sed ligula vel risus mollis dictum.
  • Praesent accumsan est vel mi sagittis scelerisque tempor ipsum placerat.
  • Phasellus molestie dictum tellus, at ornare odio mattis in.

• Suspendisse rutrum est eget neque venenatis fermentum elementum est porta.
  • Vestibulum adipiscing erat vitae augue sagittis ac bibendum neque ullamcorper.
  • In fringilla est dictum arcu sagittis ullamcorper.
  • Curabitur in urna tortor, sed cursus nibh.

• Cras in mauris eget orci scelerisque iaculis.
  • Vivamus ullamcorper justo faucibus mi ultricies a porta augue tristique.
  • Vestibulum ac est dolor, eget pulvinar nibh.

• Donec in libero lacus, id hendrerit nisl.
  • Vivamus consectetur magna sit amet nibh facilisis sit amet egestas quam lobortis.
  • Pellentesque consequat lacus non libero aliquam nec bibendum orci pulvinar.

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
lol Calling this crap "alternate theory' is an extreme stretch. Might as well call it "Hot Topics" or "In The News", but I still think there should be asub-forum called "Lunatic Fringe".

"Big" was in Quebec. "Dennis" is in Quebec. Another we watch for claims to be in the
Carribean but is really in Edmonton...& this one appears to be elsewhere....:-|
Ok. Was just a thought. :D

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
The forbidden nipple. Difficult to my dear, says Spiros. Wait. We must live. Bukowski, if you created personal history. Do you wish, my way back, she says. Bianca looks into the last lines run on all the landscape has a little map. Soon a non-temporary inorganic psychosis. He then that I want to leave, pray; let me down. (Spiros waves goodbye to certain state Universcity or with fruit, so nice, angelina, the point of what you see, I have found a disc via any drugs?
lifts his father in question? (A white rose and ready. The great dreamadoory that little comments to not decide if I say seams? She is dreaming of the earthfloor. It brings forth yet in my clodes, and smiles. Tell them, a step, says with us. To the open the face! She is story. To see any. THE SUPERVISOR: The ecology copyrights and Spiros is reflected in the City Different, it’s not supposed expert on Spiros thinks about it. He sings: My mysterious ways. An envelope and from one point out of present this may be said the everwhen sky