Are you Racist ?

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
Racist - me?

A thought provoking passage written by an ENGLISHMAN about the current situation in HIS homeland - this is thought provoking and
is equally relevant in other countries.

I have been wondering about why whites are racists, and no
other race is? There are British Africans, British Chinese, British Asian, British Turks, etc., etc., etc.

And then there are just British. You know what I mean, plain ole
English people that were born here. You can include the
Welsh, the Scottish and the people who live off our shores
of Great Britain on tiny islands. Yes, we are all true
Brits.

The others that live here call me 'White boy,' 'Cracker,'
'Honkey,' 'Whitey,' 'Caveman' 'White trash' and that's OK...

But if I call you, Nigger, Spade, Towel head, Paki, Camel
Jockey, Beaner, Gook or Chink, you call me a racist.

You say that whites commit a lot of violence against you. So why are the ghettos the most dangerous places to live?

You have the Muslim Council of Great Britain.

You have Black History Month.

Youhave swimming pools for Asian women.

You have Islamic banks for Muslims only.

You have year of the dragon day for Chinese people.

If we had a White Pride Day, you would call us racists.

If we had White History Month, we'd be racists.

If we had any organization for only whites to 'advance' OUR
lives, we'd be racists.

A white woman could not be in the Miss Black Britain or Miss
Asia, but any colour can be in the Miss UK.

If we had a college fund that only gave white students
scholarships, you know we'd be racists.

There are over 200 openly proclaimed Muslim only schools in
England. Yet if there were 'White schools only', that would be racist!

In the Bradford riots and Toxteth riots, you believed that you
were standing-up for your race and rights. If we stood-up
for our race and rights, you would call us racists.

You are proud to be black, brown, yellow and orange, and you're not afraid to announce it. But when we announce our white
pride, you call us racists.

We fly our flag, we are racists. If we celebrate St George's
day we are racists.

You can fly your flag and it’s called diversity. You celebrate
your cultures and it’s called multiculturalism.

You rob us, carjack us, and rape our daughters. But, when a
white police officer arrests a black gang member or beats up
an Asian drug dealer running from the law and posing a
threat to society, you call him a racist.

I am proud.... but you call me a racist.

Why is it that only whites can be racists??

There is nothing improper about this e-mail.

BEING PROUD TO BE WHITE! It's not a crime, YET... but it’s getting very close!

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
I just don't have any use for most white people because most of them are assholes, as has been proven dayly on here.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
92% of left-wing activists live with their parents and one in three is unemployed, study of Berlin protesters finds

( well the little a-holes!)

Figures were compiled by the Federal Office for the Protection of the Constitution
Of those arrested for politically-motivated offences, 84 per cent were men
The majority, 72 per cent, were aged between 18 and 29
Of offences against a person, four out of five cases were against police officers
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4200272/92-Berlin-left-wing-activists-live-parents.html

How's yer mom cliffy? She still workin' three jobs?
;)
See, I am a nice guy for asking.

..and YOU don't have a USE for other "white" people? I guess you have a USE for everyone else, eh? By your own admission You really are one sad ol' RACIST, doood.

Assholes? Heh.
;)
While YOU are looking in the mirror, maybe you should wipe your stinky self up .

Last edited:

justlooking

Council Member
May 19, 2017
I just don't have any use for most white people because most of them are assholes, as has been proven dayly on here.

Don't worry Cliffy, no one has any use for you, either. At least the rest of us know how to spell. :lol:

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Independent prosecutor to review Jussie Smollett's criminal case

A judge in Illinois ruled Friday that the state must appoint a special prosecutor to examine how state prosecutors handled an investigation into Jussie Smollett, the "Empire" actor who claimed that he had been attacked by supporters of President Trump.

In court filings obtained by NPR, Judge Michael Toomin ruled that Cook County State's Attorney Kim Foxx should have handed the case off to a special prosecutor when she recused herself from the investigation earlier this year, rather than pass the case, as she did, down to her deputy state attorney.

Toomin went on to write that "unprecedented irregularities" in the case mandated further investigation "to restore the public's confidence in the integrity of our criminal justice system."
https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-kn...utor-to-review-jussie-smolletts-criminal-case

Trumphatyrs are racist and crooked and connected.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Yet you have no problem collecting welfare from whitwhitie.
The forced meds make it seem more like another medical experiment by Health Canada for their bosses at the World Health Organization.

You evil little fukkers sure like to blame the victims for the misery they suffer. In a psychopath that would cause extreme happiness.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
You forgot to mention how much you suck up to the Jews only.
Go ahead fuktard, do a series on the 'Crimes of the Jews'. I'll even start the thread for you.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
I'm not racist. I just hate all the skirt-wearing, TB-ridden Paki men (no sign of the womenfolk) who all look the same who give me dirty and threatening looks when I walk down Derby Street (Little Islamabad, as it is known) after work late at night as though it is ME who is the foreigner and outsider there.

On Friday night when I was in Koolio's takeaway in Little Islamabad wearing my hi-viz jacket I was just surrounded by Muslim men (no womenfolk there) staring at my hi-viz as though it was weird to them. I felt like saying: "Yes, it's a hi-viz. I know you don't see many of these because you don't work." (Referring to the fact that most Muslims in this country don't work and live on benefits).

I walk around Little Islamabad and hear goats neighing in backyards. I don't know if they are to put in their curries or to have sex with or both.

And no, I'm not making this up.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
I'm not racist. I just hate all the skirt-wearing, TB-ridden Paki men (no sign of the womenfolk) who all look the same who give me dirty and threatening looks when I walk down Derby Street (Little Islamabad, as it is known) after work late at night as though it is ME who is the foreigner and outsider there.

On Friday night when I was in Koolio's takeaway in Little Islamabad wearing my hi-viz jacket I was just surrounded by Muslim men (no womenfolk there) staring at my hi-viz as though it was weird to them. I felt like saying: "Yes, it's a hi-viz. I know you don't see many of these because you don't work." (Referring to the fact that most Muslims in this country don't work and live on benefits).

I walk around Little Islamabad and hear goats neighing in backyards. I don't know if they are to put in their curries or to have sex with or both.

And no, I'm not making this up.

Aka, I'm racist.

That's okay Blackie, we knew you were.