Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC

Really? Ripping off Yeats is what made this guy a "philosopher?"

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
The Aquarian gospel and all these other "gospels" are dangerous occult garbage written to lead people away from God's Truth. The Bible warned about them & calls them doctrines of demons and warns of false Christs in latter times. These books are counterfeit of the true Jesus & sure to lead people into self-delusion.

You have to do better than that to prove that your gawd is better than anyone else's. Gotta at least have quote or two from your favorite book or myths.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
You have to do better than that to prove that your gawd is better than anyone else's. Gotta at least have quote or two from your favorite book or myths.
Hi, I'm you new best friend. Everybody else seems to have run away so we have lots and lots of time we can spend together. Howz that sound???? These are in the wrong order to lessen the impact.

Heb:10:31:
It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

1Co:4:20:
For the kingdom of God is not in word,
but in power.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Hi, I'm you new best friend. Everybody else seems to have run away so we have lots and lots of time we can spend together. Howz that sound???? These are in the wrong order to lessen the impact.

Heb:10:31:
It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

1Co:4:20:
For the kingdom of God is not in word,
but in power.
Jesus said the kingdom of gawd is within. It ain't out there. What do you think he meant?

bjorkstrand

May 3, 2011
Toronto
The Aquarian gospel and all these other "gospels" are dangerous occult garbage written to lead people away from God's Truth. The Bible warned about them & calls them doctrines of demons and warns of false Christs in latter times. These books are counterfeit of the true Jesus & sure to lead people into self-delusion.

The truth always wins. The book came in december 1908. It is THE book and always will be THE book. It is the LAW.
The trinity= strength, love and wisdom not father, son and holy spirit. You will notice the bible's trinity doesn't have the word LOVE. Go Figure.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Jesus said the kingdom of gawd is within. It ain't out there. What do you think he meant?
Where do the words go that you read in any book? This one book is a bit bigger than most, it is for a reason other than God is not very good at saying a lot in a few words. It is like us talking to a slow 3 year old in a way that makes our actions even more goofy.

The 'out there part' is accepting that the words in a very old book is better at predicting the coming news/trends than the investigators we pay a lot of money to.

How about a series, 'Math in 12 x12 easy lessons.'?

God in a series that has 66 parts.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
The truth always wins. The book came in december 1908. It is THE book and always will be THE book. It is the LAW.
The trinity= strength, love and wisdom not father, son and holy spirit. You will notice the bible's trinity doesn't have the word LOVE. Go Figure.
No shortage of new gurus down through the years to enlighten us idiots.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
"I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star."
Revelation 22:16 "I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star."
The word Lucifer is taken from the Latin Vulgate,[15] which translates הֵילֵל as lucifer,[16][17] meaning "the morning star, the planet Venus", or, as an adjective, "light-bringing".
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucifer

you just can't make this stuff up

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
No you truly have allowed your delusions to render you clueless. If you weren't such an arrogant bungwipe I'd pity you. Get those pills Buford it's medication time.
Do you actually get paid per post no matter what??? Expensive deal for somebody.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
"I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star."
Revelation 22:16 "I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star."
The word Lucifer is taken from the Latin Vulgate,[15] which translates הֵילֵל as lucifer,[16][17] meaning "the morning star, the planet Venus", or, as an adjective, "light-bringing".
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucifer

you just can't make this stuff up
In the Jewish teachings Lucifer is a reference to a Babylonian king. Christianity created another interpretation of that text altogether.

55Mercury

rigid member
May 31, 2007
. . . and then what?? If you are going to start a story it is polite to finish it also. And then, . . .

I guess you missed that bit about the shredder

...and we all lived happily ever after.

humanity's sad paradox

it ain't happening

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Mooch better, thank you.
That was something like my conclusion. If everybody lives in the end why does the part before that have to be so complicated. And then I flipped the page and the answer was in the first passage I read. Imagine that eh??

55Mercury

rigid member
May 31, 2007
Mooch better, thank you.
That was something like my conclusion. If everybody lives in the end why does the part before that have to be so complicated. And then I flipped the page and the answer was in the first passage I read. Imagine that eh??
do be polite (I mean, since you accused me of leaving you hanging 'n all)

which passage?