Anti-vaxxers, anti-maskers file $11M lawsuit against Trudeau

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Tell me what I said that was insulting!!!!!
Well you said let all the people who don't take the government injectable fall by the wayside, even though the only people who are dying of this seasonal flu are the over 80s and the morbidly obese.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
If it's okay to rush through a vaccine in a much shorter period of time than it normally takes, why are many medical experts so concerned and why does it usually take so long when it can be done much quicker?
Advances are made every day in the field of medicine. One of the reasons it was done faster than normal because the situation was more urgent than usual and possibly more people were working on it. Unless you are an expert which you definitely aren't there is no point in asking questions.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Advances are made every day in the field of medicine. One of the reasons it was done faster than normal because the situation was more urgent than usual and possibly more people were working on it. Unless you are an expert which you definitely aren't there is no point in asking questions.
Many experts are concerned about the short timescale this government injectable has taken. What do you say about that?

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Well you said let all the people who don't take the government injectable fall by the wayside, even though the only people who are dying of this seasonal flu are the over 80s and the morbidly obese.
I never insulted you before but now I will!
You Bloody limey are full of shit!

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004

Tell you what, as it says on an internet meme:

I'll take my chance with a virus that has a 99.97% recovery rate.

You can alter your DNA with an experimental vaccine, with no liability, from a corrupt industry.

Not my problem.

Reactions: Aetheric

Aetheric

Nominee Member
Jul 9, 2020
I'm not about to argue about this on the internet with some anonymous person who has pulled facts and then twisted them to suit their own narrative.

But you go on thinking that your strewn together theories mean something and arguing them. The rest of us and those in charge will do the heavy lifting while you critique.

This is all available data showing masks don;t work, never have, and are actually detrimental.
This is the largest metastudy to date by a world renowned epidemiologist compiling the numbers from 50 countries showing it is the equivalent of a medium flu outbreak

Your cognitive dissonance is keeping you from seeing the evidence presented to you, so you try to debase it via shaming ('strewn together theories', lacking authority, weak, etc.). It is your brain trying to shield you from opposing viewpoints, hence the old adage, the truth will make you free (break the mind-chains that you are encumbered with).

This is the difference between us, I spend hundreds of hours looking at data, reading boring studies from all over the world, and you are content to listen to people who have not done that and those that are feeding the fear (and enriching themselves from it).

You, and many others, unfortunately have what is called the Dunning-Kroger effect:
The researchers attributed the trend to a problem of metacognition—the ability to analyze one’s own thoughts or performance. “Those with limited knowledge in a domain suffer a dual burden: Not only do they reach mistaken conclusions and make regrettable errors, but their incompetence robs them of the ability to realize it,” they wrote.

Individuals could also escape the trap by seeking others whose expertise can help cover their own blind spots, such as turning to a colleague or friend for advice or constructive criticism. Continuing to study a specific subject will also bring one’s capacity into a clearer focus. Link

Reactions: taxslave

Aetheric

Nominee Member
Jul 9, 2020
Tell you what, as it says on an internet meme:

I'll take my chance with a virus that has a 99.97% recovery rate.

You can alter your DNA with an experimental vaccine, with no liability, from a corrupt industry.

Not my problem.
This is what I find perplexing, that people would willingly agree to put an experimental (large-scale human) foreign genetic material into their bodies.
Let alone the lunatics that would have no problem forcing it on others by the end of a government gun.
This patented genetic material will be in you and affecting you till you die, there is no excretion of this, it is embedded in your cellular structure.

My understanding is that they tried these in the past on animals, and when the animals came in contact with the wild/natural strain, their severity and death rates were many multiples higher than un-vaccinated..
This is something called vaccine-induced viral disease enhancement, and may be why there seems to be a dearth of animal studies for this current crop of vaccines.

Here is one study on it:
Consequently, vaccine-induced enhancement has been a major stumble block in the development of certain flavi-, corona-, paramyxo-, and lentivirus vaccines.

Then there is the curious case in 2009 where a level 3 bio-lab owned by Baxter, sent out a live strain of bird flu (H5N1) with their regular flu vaccine shipment.
Impossible for a lab with the security protocols of a level 3 lab, not a simple human error as they claimed.
This was only caught when one of the recipients, a forwarding lab in Czechoslovakia decided to run a routine test on it in ferrets, and they died.
Avian flu has something like a 60% death rate in humans, but is not really transferable person to person and very hard to 'catch'.
It still would have led to mass casualties (as it was sent to three different countries, and may have led to what is called a virus re-assortment, a co-mingling of regular and avian flu making for a truly biblical pandemic). (link, but there are multiple sources for this story all over the web)
Simply put, they make mistakes regularly.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
I wont be getting the Astra Zeneca vaccine

These are weird times. A year ago this would have sounded like tinfoil hat type fiction....but here we are. http://ca.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN27W2I7

It is not accurate to say MRC-5 cell lines are the same cells from an aborted foetus. They are cell lines that have been grown in a laboratory from a primary cell culture originally taken from a foetus. For MRC-5 specifically, this was done on a male Caucasian foetus that was electively aborted in the 1960s (here, here). There is another cell line called WI-38 that was also propagated from a foetus aborted in the 1960s.

“There are no foetal cells used in any vaccine production process,” Dr Michael Head, a senior research fellow in global health at the University of Southampton, told Reuters. “Some vaccines, including some of the COVID-19 vaccines are using cell strains that came from two foetuses that were aborted in the 1960s. It is important to note that the foetuses were not aborted because they were intended to be used in research and development. Over 50 years later, scientists are using descendants from that original cell line. Other vaccines made in this way include the polio and Ebola vaccines.”

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
For the last year of this COVID 19 thing, we've all gone through the motions and followed changing & at times conflicting guidance regarding trying to protect ourselves & others from this disease from 'wear a mask' (but an N95 or equal to) to 'don't wear a mask' ('cuz of shortages?) to "Bandana's & T-Shirts as masks are effective" and so on and so forth. We've done a shut down of business (for the most part) & a loosening of restrictions piecemeal across Canada as other countries try this strategy or others or nothing at all.

What I can says is that with the social distancing and more hand washing and masks in all public places and 'don't touch your eyes' and so forth, I haven't had so much as a cold in the last year or so. In that last week though this COVID 19 has gone from the abstract to people I know with names & faces having caught this thing though. None have died but 9 people I can name now have tested positive in the last week. In another week or two I'll know how they made out (four are Seniors, three in their 50's, & two in their 20's).

The rushed vaccines are a concern as nobody will know what their long term effects will be, and there's so many different ones coming to fruition in such a short period (months) when previous to this a vaccines development would be measured in years or decades. The politics surrounding them (fast-tracking, corner-cutting the approval process) with promised (evolving & conflicting) release dates, right down to who will receive these 'wet paint' vaccines first as a priority to health & society are a straight up Goat Rodeo.

In the first wave of inoculations will be Seniors 80yrs old or more (we'll call this Tier 1), then as supplies continue Seniors 75yrs old & up, then in 5yr increments those 70yrs old & up, etc....with Healthcare workers (we'll call this Tier 2) coming next....except for those that get bounced into Tier 1....and then First Responder's (Firemen, Police, Ambulance, etc...) except those that get bounced in front of Tier 1 & 2....& now Natives in remote communities (but not others in remote communities as they aren't a voting block politically) that might not have access to city level medical facilities are to be in Tier 1 in front of Healthcare workers & First Responder's, and so on and so forth....and with so many different Vaccine 'pies' out there, who knows who with get injected with what and when? It's an absolute clusterfuck of political gamesmanship.

It's been the Truck Drivers & Grocery and Pharmacy store employees & employees in the utility companies & hospital staff (right down to the laundry staff) that have kept society chugging along as they go to work every day to keep the wheels moving so things don't grind to a complete halt that aren't a priority in this political line-up for vaccines that nobody will know the long term effects of. Through all of the conflicting guidance in the last year there are a lot of unsung hero's that just get out of bed every morning and go do what they have to do to feed their families and keep the wheels turning for all of us like Teachers that might be Seniors that go to the Petri Dishes that we call Schools day after day with runny nosed children or teens that are entitled that don't follow mask & distancing rules (effective or not).

Decapoda

Council Member
Mar 4, 2016
Around here all the teens seem to be wearing masks. Even when walking down the street. Other than my granddaughter and a few others that have first responders for parents I don't know how well they are doing on mask cleaning.
Illness and potential death from bacterial infections and other non-covid inflictions are no big deal, we have to flatten the curve at any cost. It's all about the numbers....and the political manipulation & social engineering. A few non-covid casualties is a small price in the overall bigger picture.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Around here all the teens seem to be wearing masks. Even when walking down the street. Other than my granddaughter and a few others that have first responders for parents I don't know how well they are doing on mask cleaning.
Are you supposed to clean them ? Yikes I just stick it in my pocket until next use .

• Wow
Reactions: TheShadow