Anti-vax Terrorists Overwhelm Restaurant, Cause Shutdown

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
There's a lot of people getting thrown under the bus in Alberta.
Yeah, they're called oil field workers and they're being thrown under the bus so we can cut our emissions to a level that equals less than a weeks worth of China's emissions. Yep, thank god for Canada's climate action crap. When you factor in the emissions from the US, China, The EU, India and the Russian Federation, Canada can stall the "looming climate apocalypse" for a whole two days. :ROFLMAO: That should be long enough, right?

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Yeah, they're called oil field workers and they're being thrown under the bus so we can cut our emissions to a level that equals less than a weeks worth of China's emissions. Yep, thank god for Canada's climate action crap. When you factor in the emissions from the US, China, The EU, India and the Russian Federation, Canada can stall the "looming climate apocalypse" for a whole two days. :ROFLMAO: That should be long enough, right?

I get it, you don't care about countless people literally dying when that can be easily avoided.

You should just be honest about it.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Please, stay home and finish your horse paste.

“This past weekend we were overwhelmed with threats and bullying both in person and online. This was directed to the ownership group and the staff! We feel the safety of ourselves and our staff is at risk,” the bar said.

Get ready for more demonstrations to come in the near future. Now that the BLM is involved it does not look good for the pro vaxxer liberal dumbocrats like you out there, comrade. The dumbocrats need BLM to survive. Those BLM blacks that are not vaccinated will not put up with this bull shit like most white gutless cowards will. The blacks in America could just end all of this covid medical tyranny madness once and for all. Now that sounds exciting.

There can be no way that those that are not vaccinated are going to take all of these anti non vaccinated covid restrictions lying down anymore without a fight. This is discrimination and segregation that is going on right now, and dummies like you are all in favor of discrimination and segregation.

I will bet that you were all against discrimination and segregation when it came to the old days of slavery in America against black people a long time ago and you would be the first to condemn it as something terrible to have happened to black people. But yet, you have no problem with any discrimination and segregation to be implemented and practiced against those people who refuse to be vaccinated, eh? You leftist liberals can be such arse holes indeed.

Your own Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms says that there will be no discrimination nor segregation allowed anywhere in Canada. So far, this is what is going on in Canada today. And leftist liberal two-faced hypocritical liars like you are all in favor of discrimination and segregation against those that do not want to be jabbed with an experimental gene therapy vaccine.

Go away, liberal Marxist. It is scum like you Marxists that keeps this covid bull shit going. It is you that needs to be discriminated against and segregated from the non vaccinated people. After all, it has become a well known fact that those that took their two covid vaccine jabs are still getting covid, and it is those vaccinated ones, like you vaccinated Marxists, that are now spreading the covid virus around. Go away, dummy, you bore me, you Marxist buffoon. (n)

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
I get it, you don't care about countless people literally dying when that can be easily avoided.

You should just be honest about it.
And you do? The subhuman ALT-left twat who spends more time trashing Albertans than Groper himself is suddenly concerned about Albertans, Fuck off hypocrite. Maybe you should be honest with yourself about being a trolling douchebag.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
And you do? The subhuman ALT-left twat who spends more time trashing Albertans than Groper himself is suddenly concerned about Albertans, Fuck off hypocrite. Maybe you should be honest with yourself about being a trolling douchebag.

Now that we all know that vaccinated people can spread the covid virus just as easily as they say the non vaccinated ones can maybe it is high time now for those vaccinated people to be forced to not be able to go into any restaurants, pubs, theaters, concerts, clubs and pubs also, eh? After all, cannot the vaccinated ones just as easily spread the covid virus around to other people now, whom may not have the covid virus at all, in the many places where and when they enter those places mentioned above. After all, it sure looks to me that this could be seen as an health and safety issue, eh? Our dear elected comrade political leaders are always talking and appear to be oh so quite concerned about health and safety issues and concerns all the time, right? Wrong.

Wrong. Those health and safety concerns are only applied where our stupid and gullible and useful idiot so called politicians, who are now working for the great reset globalists, want to have those health and safety concerns applied. Whatever will be the health and safety flavor of the day will be, so they shall be applied.

So, what are our health and safety politicians going to do about those vaccinated people still getting and spreading covid around? Probably nuttin.

Maybe it is high time for those vaccinated ones to feel the covid 1984 hoax and farce pinch for a change. They should be denied entrance to any of those places mentioned above also because they still can spread the covid virus to someone in some of the many places mentioned above where they do not need to wear a mask.

What's that old saying? What should be good for the goose(non-vaccinated)should now be also good for the gander(vaccinated)right? Works for me. (y)

Reactions: Twin_Moose

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
Why should we protect the unvaccinated? We can spread it but for the most part we have little or no reaction to it. If you are unvaccinated and get it from me and die ... that is on you.

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Why should we protect the unvaccinated? We can spread it but for the most part we have little or no reaction to it. If you are unvaccinated and get it from me and die ... that is on you.
I am still alive and well and I have not been vaccinated yet. There has been no covid in my life so far. But I have to now be concerned that when I am around the buffoons who are vaccinated, I could still get the covid virus from those buffoons.

And besides, it is said that people like me may have picked up the covid virus at sometime already and my immune system may have cut the covid virus off at the pass forever. I am probably immune now from ever having to worry about catching the dreaded covid virus.

So, F off with your covid vaccinated bullshit. Those vaccinated ones are still able to pass on the virus to other people, like me, a non vaccinated smart and intelligent kind of guy. You are like the rest of those dummies that took both jabs. You probably took those jabs just so you can be able to travel, right? Gullible fool.

So, how is your travelling life going so far these days? Are you still not allowed to drive across the American border with your car yet? Neither am I. You have been vaccinated and I have not been vaccinated and neither one of us can drive our vehicles into America. Hello stunned, are you ever going to start to get he picture yet about this hoax of a lie called covid? :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Twin_Moose

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010

I actually wished Albertans the best of luck.

But again, keep revelling in the bloodlust. 👍