Anti-vax Terrorists Overwhelm Restaurant, Cause Shutdown

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Why should we protect the unvaccinated? We can spread it but for the most part we have little or no reaction to it. If you are unvaccinated and get it from me and die ... that is on you.
98% plus survival rate . Pretty much the same with the vaccinated , so right back at you .If you are vaccinated and catch it , who is it on if you die ?

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
I am still alive and well and I have not been vaccinated yet. There has been no covid in my life so far. But I have to now be concerned that when I am around the buffoons who are vaccinated, I could still get the covid virus from those buffoons.

And besides, it is said that people like me may have picked up the covid virus at sometime already and my immune system may have cut the covid virus off at the pass forever. I am probably immune now from ever having to worry about catching the dreaded covid virus.

So, F off with your covid vaccinated bullshit. Those vaccinated ones are still able to pass on the virus to other people, like me, a non vaccinated smart and intelligent kind of guy. You are like the rest of those dummies that took both jabs. You probably took those jabs just so you can be able to travel, right? Gullible fool.

So, how is your travelling life going so far these days? Are you still not allowed to drive across the American border with your car yet? Neither am I. You have been vaccinated and I have not been vaccinated and neither one of us can drive our vehicles into America. Hello stunned, are you ever going to start to get he picture yet about this hoax of a lie called covid? :ROFLMAO:
Since my wife is American, we can travel freely. Thanx for asking. I have had covid and the vaccine. I also think I am pretty good for avoiding it. Don't give a rats ass if I spread it to somebody that won't protect themselves. But they may just fight if off like you did or die. Again, on them.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
I actually wished Albertans the best of luck.
No you didn't. Nowhere in this thread did you wish them luck, sarcastically or otherwise. Why do you incessantly lie about shit?
But again, keep revelling in the bloodlust. 👍
I haven't even mentioned it, unlike you, but whatever you need to tell yourself to get yourself through the day, liar.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Alberta health-care system sets another record with 312 patients in intensive care

A letter addressed to the public from the Alberta Medical Association's intensive care section paints a grim picture should the situation continue to worsen.

"We remain on the verge of a health system collapse in Alberta," it reads.

Ontario officials working to help Alberta's stricken health-care system battle COVID-19 surge

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Alberta health-care system sets another record with 312 patients in intensive care

A letter addressed to the public from the Alberta Medical Association's intensive care section paints a grim picture should the situation continue to worsen.

Ontario officials working to help Alberta's stricken health-care system battle COVID-19 surge

Great are they increasing their ICU capacity ? Was there a crisis prior to Covid ?

Reactions: Twin_Moose

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Since my wife is American, we can travel freely. Thanx for asking. I have had covid and the vaccine. I also think I am pretty good for avoiding it. Don't give a rats ass if I spread it to somebody that won't protect themselves. But they may just fight if off like you did or die. Again, on them.

Lucky for you that you can travel freely into America with you being married to a yankee. But for those that took both jabs, millions of them, are still not allowed to drive their vehicles across the land border from Canada and into America. WTF is going on here? Why is it that recently Joey BiDumb has allowed over 15,000 illegal criminal Haitians into America illegally, and has spread them all over America like shit with gawd only knows as to what kinds of diseases they have brought with them, and yet BiDumb still refuses to open the Canadian and American land border crossing to the fully vaccinated.

I know that you don't give a rats ass about anything except for maybe what is good for your rats ass. Nobody is spreading anything around. The only thing that is being constantly spread around is this so called covid virus scamdemic bull shit which know one has been able to isolate as of yet. The covid virus bull shit is just as fictitious as the story of some old man living on the moon. Sometimes I think that your mind is always on the moon. Chuckle.

I look after my own health and well being and that is why I have not caught any flu of any kind in decades now. I get plenty of sunshine vitamin D and Zinc and exercise. That is how I have been able to fight off any viruses including this so called bull shit covid virus. Thanx for nothing. (n)

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020

Look-look mental midget, the sky is starting to fall down. Hurry and go home as quickly as you can and then stay indoors until we your caring and loving politicians tell you as to when it will be safe to come out again. We hope that it won't last too long. We will work on the problem. And in the meantime, please still continue to practice social distancing and wear your face diaper mask while in your home at all times because the covid virus is still out there looking for victims just like you. Now do as you are told, lemming. :ROFLMAO:

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Ugh…Certain members here get stiff whenever they think Western Canada (specifically Saskatchewan & Alberta) are having an issue, not realizing that when Western Canada coughs, Canada catches a cold. I think that’s what you’re seeing.

This same dude wasn’t popping wood when it was Quebec & Ontario with the worst Covid numbers but here we are. This pestilence will be around coming & going in waves across the provinces for a long time to come and it’s just Alberta & Saskatchewan’s turn again at this point.

Last edited: