Anti-vax Terrorists Overwhelm Restaurant, Cause Shutdown

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Please, stay home and finish your horse paste.

“This past weekend we were overwhelmed with threats and bullying both in person and online. This was directed to the ownership group and the staff! We feel the safety of ourselves and our staff is at risk,” the bar said.

Reactions: HarperCons

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
I thought this thread was about the BLM activists in Texas protesting for not allowing in black customers that didn't have a vax pass

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
I thought this thread was about the BLM activists in Texas protesting for not allowing in black customers that didn't have a vax pass
BLM: Vaccine passports 'will be used to keep Black people out of spaces'. But the Groper groupie up top won't call them chuds cuz he's a'sceered of being called a racist.

Reactions: Twin_Moose

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
Please, stay home and finish your horse paste.

“This past weekend we were overwhelmed with threats and bullying both in person and online. This was directed to the ownership group and the staff! We feel the safety of ourselves and our staff is at risk,” the bar said.

Since businesses are NOT in the business of policing government mandates and why would they? It puts their staff in a precarious position as evidenced by this situation. In other cases, staff have been assaulted (I believe in a restaurant in Toronto) - why would ANY business, especially retail outlets want to put themselves into that position.

Hubby said he went into a Canadian Tire and noticed there were people who were not wearing masks, even tho' it's been mandated. When he asked a Manager why they were allowed in the store, he stated - "are you willing to go up to them and tell them they can't come in because I'm not and we don't have any security and/or police available to do the deed". So there you are.

This whole thing is divisive & it's on purpose. I truly believe this is a slippery slope and there will be more coming, ESPECIALLY since Trudeau won his "minority gov't" and will likely be supported by the NDP. His statement that he was given a "clear" mandate on Climate Change is laughable when our economy is the shits, businesses can't get help & his spending is out of control. He is determined to crash the economy (per George Soros who is renown for destroying economies) along with the U.S. cuz he's reading off the same song book as Biden & his ilk.

Shame on Trudeau. Shame on Canadians who voted for this imbecile!

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Since businesses are NOT in the business of policing government mandates and why would they? It puts their staff in a precarious position as evidenced by this situation. In other cases, staff have been assaulted (I believe in a restaurant in Toronto) - why would ANY business, especially retail outlets want to put themselves into that position.

Hubby said he went into a Canadian Tire and noticed there were people who were not wearing masks, even tho' it's been mandated. When he asked a Manager why they were allowed in the store, he stated - "are you willing to go up to them and tell them they can't come in because I'm not and we don't have any security and/or police available to do the deed". So there you are.

This whole thing is divisive & it's on purpose. I truly believe this is a slippery slope and there will be more coming, ESPECIALLY since Trudeau won his "minority gov't" and will likely be supported by the NDP. His statement that he was given a "clear" mandate on Climate Change is laughable when our economy is the shits, businesses can't get help & his spending is out of control. He is determined to crash the economy (per George Soros who is renown for destroying economies) along with the U.S. cuz he's reading off the same song book as Biden & his ilk.

Shame on Trudeau. Shame on Canadians who voted for this imbecile!
Health apartheid.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Oh horse shit.. your drivers license, passport all papers.. a vaccine card for school??

Grow up and grow a pair..
Driver's licences and passports are PRIVILEGES extended to you by the govt. Were you FORCED to get a licence or a passport? No? Huh, how about that. And of course you DO realize that you can be denied a driver's licence or passport, right?
Quit confusing privileges with rights.

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
Boy, isn't that the truth. I've emailed the Libs, NDP & Conservatives saying (almost) the same thing and to stop with the nonsense. Of course I don't get a response. The Feds now want you to "comment" on the actions they should take for Climate Change - it's on their website. I wrote and told them the following:

1. Cancel the carbon tax; how is taxing the poor & the middle class to get even poorer going to affect climate? It won't.
2. Get out of the Paris Agreement
3. Carbon is not a pollutant; it's necessary for life even for plants. Concentrate on REAL pollutants. People don't want to destroy the environment.
4. Jail those who are spewing this garbage and start with Al Gore. Climate has been changing for millions of years - dinosaurs anyone? Also, look up what CO2 was thousands of years ago - 4 x's + than what it is now.
5. Stop with the lies about the polar bears (they aren't going extinct), rising oceans (hasn't happened) & destruction of infrastructure (don't build on beaches, in forests & in hurricane/tornado alleys) - problem solved.
6. Encourage better forestry management by ignoring the extremist environmentalists and doing what needs to be done to reduce/prevent future wild fires

Those are just a few things. Needless to say, I doubt I'll get any reaction from my submission but I did my part!!

Reactions: taxslave

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Driver's licences and passports are PRIVILEGES extended to you by the govt. Were you FORCED to get a licence or a passport? No? Huh, how about that. And of course you DO realize that you can be denied a driver's licence or passport, right?
Quit confusing privileges with rights.
So going to a certain place is a privilege then. And in order to have access to that privilege, you need to satisfy certain conditions then.

Please, do go on. 🤔

Last edited: