And this is why as a Canadian Woman Cons are a No Way.

Liberal Feminist

Time Out
May 14, 2021
Your hero fired his Justice Minister for doing her job. He refused to accept Rachel Harder as the democratically selected Chair for the Committee on the Status of Canadian Women because SHE a woman, has a different opinion on abortion than Trudeau, a "MAN". Trudie is a real feminist all right, but only if you think like he does. If you don't and you're a woman, he has zero problem treating you like a piece of dung.
At what point in my content did I call him my hero.

Jinn?

And look back to the 3rd grader.

You're going on ignore sir I'm done it literally to you before.

Liberal Feminist

Time Out
May 14, 2021
The whole idea of abortion personally disgusts me but I realize and have to accept the fact that it is legal and a choice some women make.

However, I still don't understand why, with birth control so readily available and cheap, why there are so many abortions to begin with. I think our society is extremely selfish and because the baby is called a 'fetus" as opposed to a baby which it actually will become, makes people think that this is simply a blob of cells. Eases the conscience I suppose. Anyway, it is what it is.

BTW I had to have my husband's consent to get my tubes tied tax slave & the form that needed to be signed had to be witnessed by a 3rd party. So much for privacy. :(
You write like a whole ass man.

Liberal Feminist

Time Out
May 14, 2021
Funny. My wife had a tubal 37 years ago. I was not involved in the decision. Yes, she was married to me. :) (married 45 years, together over 50)

Anecdotal, but I find it hard to believe husbands would be consulted. They should not be.............that is female sovereignty over their own bodies.
Yeah your wife was lucky that's NOT the norm.

Liberal Feminist

Time Out
May 14, 2021
I have done research on the birth control issue and no one has been able to explain "why" missing 1 pill or having a "condoms break" are so prevalent and used as the reason why someone got pregnant, so perhaps you can explain or alternatively, tell me where to go where it is explained because nothing I've read explains it. Most of what I've read have been excuses! I believe that the lack of self control plays a big part of this but God forbid that this is even discussed.
You definitely sound like a whole assed male.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
So your wife was lucky...

Or hey, you're just being "anecdotal and indulging in hearsay".

Or... you're telling the truth, and so am I.

Yeah, I was just pointing out that consulting husbands on the matter was not standard practise, even 40 years ago.

Nor should it be.

I have no doubt you are telling the truth.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
You write like a whole ass man.

Let's see.

Her post was well written, logical, and factual. It included a recognition that you were correct on the subject of tubal ligation and spousal consent.

All in all, a rational, well thought out post devoid of viterol, insult, and was not intended simply to cause outrage.

You're right. She does "write like a whole ass man".

Reactions: taxslave and petros

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Funny. My wife had a tubal 37 years ago. I was not involved in the decision. Yes, she was married to me. :) (married 45 years, together over 50)

Anecdotal, but I find it hard to believe husbands would be consulted. They should not be.............that is female sovereignty over their own bodies.
You and your wife must have at least discussed it beforehand even if she didn't need your permission to get the surgery....
My wife and I had the same discussion about the same number of years ago, after our second child...
The end result was that I got a vasectomy!
That was simpler and I didn't even miss a day's work.
A few years later she developed endometriosis and had to get everything removed except what she calls the play-pen .....
We sometime wonder if she had gone for a tubal, the surgeon might have caught the endometriosis early enough to lessen the damage..........

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
You and your wife must have at least discussed it beforehand even if she didn't need your permission to get the surgery....
My wife and I had the same discussion about the same number of years ago, after our second child...
The end result was that I got a vasectomy!
That was simpler and I didn't even miss a day's work.
A few years later she developed endometriosis and had to get everything removed except what she calls the play-pen .....
We sometime wonder if she had gone for a tubal, the surgeon might have caught the endometriosis early enough to lessen the damage..........
Oh yeah, absolutely. After she had our second child, it was a given, especially as both were rough pregnancies.

You sure you're not living my life>

Same thing happened to my wife, everything went but the entertainment centre.

Liberal Feminist

Time Out
May 14, 2021
Let's see.

Her post was well written, logical, and factual. It included a recognition that you were correct on the subject of tubal ligation and spousal consent.

All in all, a rational, well thought out post devoid of viterol, insult, and was not intended simply to cause outrage.

You're right. She does "write like a whole ass man".
No they're a sock.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
No she's an anti-feminist.

A critic.

A Peterson with breasts.

Actually, you're right. She is "A Peterson with breasts".

She is highly educated, brilliant, unusual, a maverick, and absolutely for the complete recognition of women as equal (but not the same) as men. Just like Peterson.

And yes, she probably does not "identify" as fully feminist today..... few women do. (19%in Canada, as opposed to 21% of MEN) That's because most women are smart enough to realize that the brand of "feminism" currently in vogue is not feminist at all......it is man-hating, a cry for female dominance.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/693896/canadians-identify-feminist-gender/

Liberal Feminist

Time Out
May 14, 2021
Actually, you're right. She is "A Peterson with breasts".

She is highly educated, brilliant, unusual, a maverick, and absolutely for the complete recognition of women as equal (but not the same) as men. Just like Peterson.

And yes, she probably does not "identify" as fully feminist today..... few women do. (19%in Canada, as opposed to 21% of MEN) That's because most women are smart enough to realize that the brand of "feminism" currently in vogue is not feminist at all......it is man-hating, a cry for female dominance.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/693896/canadians-identify-feminist-gender/
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL She's reviled in the community and teaching where she is because she fails peer review.

And Feminism dear sir which school of it are you talking about?

1rst wave, 2nd, TERF, 3rd wave, 4th wave, Rudefem, Intersectional, Womanism, Sianism, Diannic Witchcraft, Seperratist?

Or one on the other smaller subgenres? Like Amazonian/Geo Feminism?

19% of what? Where is the source? It is actually feminist accurate or was it a poll towards Mediafem?

LOL don't mind me while I laugh at the super ignorant guy that just tried to feminist stat me.... (You btw) LOLOLOLOLOLOL! <3

• Haha
Reactions: taxslave