Almost Four Years Later

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
I think the responses show what we're up against.
Closed Minded Polarization. I laughed when I saw Pat Roberts praying for a steal. I wonder if they realize when they repeat his rhetoric how utterly stupid they look. Best President Ever? Do you think they know that he's is laughing at them.

Retired_Can_Soldier

Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
Unlike 4 years of wasted time and millions of wasted dollars on a fake Russian collusion without showing one substantial piece of evidence. Hell, they showed NO evidence other than what they made up. But yeah, abusing govt organs like Obama did to journalists and the Democrats did with the FBI and other institutions purely for political gain is the epitome of ethical behaviour. And then they choose Biden as their man, who was responsible for helping draft, and then promoting and voting for the most racist piece of legislation in the US over the last 50-60 years. It sure doesn't say much about all the half-witted, low-info troglodytes who whine about systemic racism and then voted for a proven racist. It also doesn't say much for them either after 4 years of whiny bullshit about the 2016 election and now suddenly demanding that Americans HAVE to accept the results of this last election. Tell me, since the Democrats refused to accept the election results in 2016, what moral ground do they have to stand on demanding that Trump and his supporters accept the results of this election?
Turn the Fox News off. Jesus H Christ.

Retired_Can_Soldier

Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
Really. So when Democrats were encouraging the mass protests, riots, looting and insurrection (CHAZ/CHOP) for the better part of 6 months, you're telling me the Democrats were looking after the interests of the people and not their own selfish political interests. Okay then.
Really they were encouraging it. Lay out some links where the Democrats were saying, "Go loot and riot." More Fox Propaganda.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Closed Minded Polarization. I laughed when I saw Pat Roberts praying for a steal. I wonder if they realize when they repeat his rhetoric how utterly stupid they look. Best President Ever? Do you think they know that he's is laughing at them.
I see you're answering the Twue Bewievers. Trust me, Sarn't-Major, it's a waste of time.

Love seeing you around here, wish you came more often, but. . .

"To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture." -- Thomas Paine.

In other news, the U.S. will hit 300,000 deaths attributed to Covid today, though we know they're actually deaths caused by other things, cuz Covid is a hoax perpetrated by the government to control us and turn our bodies into 5G antennae, and the only hope we have for escaping this government-control plot is to re-elect the President who is the chief executive of the government that is conspiring to control us.

I mean, seriously, how do you argue with that?

Reactions: Retired_Can_Soldier