Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
No I'm a Canadian, born in Canada that has the right to vote a province out of confederation
Yes but you've renounced Canada, moved to another country and you want to destroy Canada.

You're not Canadian.

Those Syrian, Somalian refugees, though ...the ones who really want to be here and believe in Canada, now THEY'RE real Canadians.

You have no right to vote a Province out of Confederation. That doesn't exist.

You are a traitor.

Goodbye. Quisling.

Enjoy your life in Texas ... if they'll have you.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Yes but you've renounced Canada, moved to another country and you want to destroy Canada.

You're not Canadian.

Those Syrian, Somalian refugees, though ...the ones who really want to be here and believe in Canada, now THEY'RE real Canadians.

You have no right to vote a Province out of Confederation. That doesn't exist.

You are a traitor.

Goodbye. Quisling.

Enjoy your life in Texas ... if they'll have you.
OI have a nice rug to sell you . It is magical, no matter how you spread it always points to Mecca .

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
she calls other people racists for being racists.

what should she call them?

Brexiters?

I think that she's the racist because she considers everyone who doesn't agree with her a racist and I'm pretty sure not all of them are white!! She's unbelievably stupid and gets so many things wrong - people who voted for her certainly need to take a good look at what they've achieved - nothing but a hate filled individual who offers nothing to anyone, much less America!

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
I think that she's the racist because she considers everyone who doesn't agree with her a racist and I'm pretty sure not all of them are white!! She's unbelievably stupid and gets so many things wrong - people who voted for her certainly need to take a good look at what they've achieved - nothing but a hate filled individual who offers nothing to anyone, much less America!
Yeah ....those Spicks, eh?

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Ocasio-Cortez calls for answers after Epstein found dead in jail cell
New York Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D) led public calls Saturday demanding answers after disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein was found dead in his Manhattan jail cell due to an apparent suicide.
"We need answers. Lots of them," Ocasio-Cortez, a member of the House Oversight and Reform Committee, tweeted.
Multiple media outlets reported Saturday that Epstein's body was discovered in his jail cell around 7:30 a.m. at the Metropolitan Correctional Center.
Epstein was in prison awaiting trial over charges of sexually trafficking minors, to which he had pleaded not guilty.
His suicide comes a day after testimony was released from one of his alleged victims that unveiled the inner workings of his alleged operation.
Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.), who sits on the Judiciary Committee, called on the panel's chairman, Rep. Jerrold Nadler (D-N.Y.), to prioritize investigating the circumstances around Epstein's death over other probes being carried out by the committee.
"Chairman @RepJerryNadler should prioritize a Judiciary investigation into how Jeffrey Epstein died in federal custody (in Nadler's own neighborhood!) over the Kavanaugh confirmation (which already happened), and the Russia hoax (which never happened)," Gaetz tweeted......More

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Maybe, Trump had him wacked before he spilled the beans. An awful lot of Trump's recent Washington associates are in Stir, right now and it should have been a easy thing for him to arrange.