Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
I haven't ever done anything like that, what exactly are you accusing me of pedo?
What? Being insane? You directly threatened me with death, bodily harm etc. on this forum a few years back. It will still be on record. What is your definition of "criminally insane" Crazy Pants?

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
What a waste of education; either that or the educational facility she went to isn't very good! LOL - mind you a lot of them are not very good at all anymore.
Where did you say you ran for office, again?

You were elected where by whom, again?

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
What a waste of education; either that or the educational facility she went to isn't very good! LOL - mind you a lot of them are not very good at all anymore.
all it did was produce the youngest woman to ever be elected to the congress.

Last edited:

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
I like how politicians like this Ocasio-Cortez women call other people racists for enforcing the laws that they helped create.

"Why are you arresting Mexicans crossing the border into the United States? That's racist!"

"Well my officers are arresting them because they are in the country illegally. They are illegal immigrants. And they are illegal immigrants because they broke the laws that YOU created. We didn't create the laws. You did. And we're enforcing them. Now frig off."

Lefties are quite comical at times.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
I like how politicians like this Ocasio-Cortez women call other people racists for enforcing the laws that they helped create.

she calls other people racists for being racists.

what should she call them?

Brexiters?

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

Brexiters?
Is it racist to protect your border ? Maybe we should just erase ours and be part of one big happy American union .

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004

Brexiters?

It's looks to me as though she's attacking police for arresting illegal immigrants.

She's attacking police and calling people racists for arresting people who are breaking the law. Because - and this may come as a shock to Lefties like you - but the reason they are called illegal immigrants is because they are in country illegally, and are therefore breaking the law.

Therefore, she's attacking people merely for enforcing the laws of the land - the very laws that were created by Ocasio-Cortez.

Arresting illegally immigrants is not racism. It's merely dutifully enforcing the laws created by Ocasio-Cortez.

Bit daft creating such laws and then attacking the police for enforcing them.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
10/10
You're now part on Curious Cdn's traitor list :lol:
Oh, I already know that pigs is loyal only to himself. The difference between the two of you is that you are actively trying to break up Canada. Killing our country is what you desire. Pigs is just another nihilist libertarian who spits on service personnel and probably on every other type of public servant in his contempt for them.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
10/10

You're now part on Curious Cdn's traitor list :lol:
I have been for ever . He is a proud Canadian veteran who thinks Canada is utopia and criticism is verboten. He wonders why the west wants to get away from idiots like him .

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Oh, I already know that pigs is loyal only to himself. The difference between the two of you is that you are actively trying to break up Canada. Killing our country is what you desire. Pigs is just another nihilist libertarian who spits on service personnel and probably on every other type of public servant in his contempt for them.
I only spit on you . And even that is a waste of good spit .

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
I have been for ever . He is a proud Canadian veteran who thinks Canada is utopia and criticism is verboten. He wonders why the west wants to get away from idiots like him .
I believe in my country and I have sworn an oath to defend it. Unlike for you you nihilist tough guys, oaths for most of us are binding contracts.