Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Not sure what your talking about.. just got done poking one of those girl things this morning..
Now I'm all relaxed for the day.. aaaagh!!!
You're scared enough of her to post some really bizarre Photoshopped material of her on here. Why would you bother if she didn't scare you so much?

By the way, do you even vote in the USA?

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
look. Stop quoting this idiot or I'm going to have to put you on ignore too.

why would you want to spread his hatred around?
Waaa . He is on my ignore list . Mommy , he is on my ignore list .

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Snowflakes is a Liberal term.. your a snowflake..
Doesn't work on Conservatives.. :lol:

Is Colby a Conservative or a Libertarian?

The Conservatives have to make deals with the Libertarians before each election to bring the numbers up that last 8-10% and then the Conservative leadership have to shut them up, right tight after the election. It's been like that since the Mulroney years when Muldoon had to make treaties with all sorts of unsavoury characters to form a government ... separatists, libertarians ...

Do you vote on the United States? Is she any of your business?

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Is Colby a Conservative or a Libertarian?
The Conservatives have to make deals with the Libertarians before each election to bring the numbers up that last 8-10% and then the Conservative leadership have to shut them up, right tight after the election. It's been like that since the Mulroney years when Muldoon had to make treaties with all sorts of unsavoury characters to form a government ... separatists, libertarians ...
Do you vote on the United States? Is she any of your business?

STFU Snowflake....

You have a bad case of verbal diarrhea this morning...