Alberta declares State of Public Health Emergency

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
They already hired 250+ of the 350 needed. The money plans were already put forth as well. It was in my news feed yesterday or Tuesday.
None of that was in what I read. In view of the fact they are having a difficult time keeping the staff they have in rural areas because of low pay I find it difficult to believe new hires are going to flock to these places for $2.00 pager pay.

Reactions: Twin_Moose

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Are you too fucking lazy or don't know how to find out for yourself?

Whip. Bam. Boom.

Prepandemic crisis in worst case Ontario.

There is actually a really simple fix. Stop importing people from third world countries. Part 2 is to take control of the certification of doctors away from the old boys club.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Good luck out there, Alberta.

Ontario offers to take patients as Alberta reaches out on COVID-19 hospital crisis

Because the worthless commie diktater in BC refused to help.

Reactions: Twin_Moose

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
I would send anyone that has been vaccinated home, since the claim was that by getting vaccinated you were now immune. Are you saying our government lied to us?

They are not immune.. quit spreading BULL SHIT!!

What it does is lesson the affects of COVID if you catch it.. meanwhile the unvaccinated are plugging up the fucking Hospitals..

I may have contracted COVID again as my left lung is burning, coughing and hard to breathe.. but I won’t be in the Hospital, because I’m vaccinated..may have to stay out of the public for a couple of week through when I cross into BC..

Reactions: DaSleeper

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

What it does is lesson the affects of COVID if you catch it.. meanwhile the unvaccinated are plugging up the fucking Hospitals..

I may have contracted COVID again as my left lung is burning, coughing and hard to breathe.. but I won’t be in the Hospital, because I’m vaccinated..may have to stay out of the public for a couple of week through when I cross into BC..
Yup those 6 double jabbed in the Victoria care home sure wished the affects were less then death .

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick

Sadly most people assumed 'vaccination = immunity'.

Any excuse to be stupid, I guess.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Guess what old people die.. it’s true, it happens

compromise immune system, underlying health issues.. shit happens

I would guess that even with the vaccine, the elderly are still too compromised really to handle full Covid that's why they're still dying even if they have the shots.

But then the vaccine was never meant to stop Covid from existing at all, just to mitigate symptoms.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island

You must have a bad case of memory loss. That is what we were first told when they started pushing the so called vaccine. Are you saying our government lied to us again?

Nick Danger

Council Member
Jul 21, 2013
Penticton, BC
Sadly most people assumed 'vaccination = immunity'.
The Covid situation has been in constant evolution since day one, and apparently so has the virus. I'm okay with the thought that the vaccine offers some protection, it's certainly better than none. I'll be okay with a booster shot if recommended, it will offer me more protection than not getting it. I don't for a second put any faith in the fear based thought that the possibility of long term adverse effects outweighs the immediate benefits of added safety. If you ask me the anti-vaxxers are just afraid of needles and will grasp at anything to avoid the shot. Fine with me, it's their decision. If they're lucky someone might open a theater for anti-vaxxers only before the new James Bond movie comes out.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
The Covid situation has been in constant evolution since day one, and apparently so has the virus. I'm okay with the thought that the vaccine offers some protection, it's certainly better than none. I'll be okay with a booster shot if recommended, it will offer me more protection than not getting it. I don't for a second put any faith in the fear based thought that the possibility of long term adverse effects outweighs the immediate benefits of added safety. If you ask me the anti-vaxxers are just afraid of needles and will grasp at anything to avoid the shot. Fine with me, it's their decision. If they're lucky someone might open a theater for anti-vaxxers only before the new James Bond movie comes out.
So those 6 double vacced

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
So those 6 double jabbed seniors that passed away from Covid in a long term care home had extra protection . Good to know . They must have just been break through cases so no worries .